•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

I see a line on yours Skye, keeping fingers crossed for you!

Zoboe, amazing congratulations \\:D/

I've taken one today (af today or tomorrow), which is definitely bfn but can you see this pink circle on the top left near the T line? So weird! Reason I grabbed a boots test is purely sentiment, it's the first brand I took with my DD almost 4 years ago (a new year conception) and it worked obviously...cos after years of ttc and chemicals and cysts, I got so lucky! Feel like she will be the only child I ever achieve which is making me so sad :(

IMG_20210115_103702.jpg

Weird circle! I started with sainsburies tests this time, but found every single one gave awful evap lines. Went back to Wilko cheapies (£1.50 for 3) and they're so much better!

Weird circle! I started with sainsburies tests this time, but found every single one gave awful evap lines. Went back to Wilko cheapies (£1.50 for 3) and they're so much better!
Wow Wilko's ones are such great value, unfortunately don't have a branch here but good to keep in mind :)

Hi lovelies, I haven't posted much in here because I've found it best to try and step back for my own sanity. I haven't been entirely successful in that though, and have still read every single post! Seems like there's been an awful lot of bad luck so far this month, so sending out some massive hugs. But it does look like there are some BFPs finally coming through, so congrats! :dance:

I put myself down for testing on the 16th... so obviously I've already done two tests before that date. Two BFNs on 9DPO and 10DPO. I'm hoping it's just too early, and trying to reassure myself that there's still time. Think I'm going to try and skip tomorrow and leave it until 12DPO before trying again, but let's just wait and see what happens in the morning!

As for symptoms, I've been feeling slightly nauseous for the past few days, starting in the early evenings. Last night I thought I might actually be sick while brushing my teeth :sick:. But a massive part of me wonders if I'm imagining it. With my first daughter I got food aversions rather than cravings, and used to imagine different things to make myself feel sick because I found to reassuring to think if I felt like that it must mean everything is ok (which I know isn't necessarily true!). But maybe I just became too good at fooling myself into feeling that way??

Also, my breasts are slightly sore (or maybe that's just because I've been poking them so much to check!), but no more so than for a normal cycle, and my temp was down slightly when I took it this morning :(

I *feel* pregnant, but we all know that isn't necessarily enough...

Today is expected af day. Its 8 am and so far nothing but do feel some slight cramping so im sure she will show on up sometime today. Congrats to the few bfps and sorry to all those who got af, Jan is turning out to be quite the slow month for bfps so far.

So, I'm super impatient and decided to take a test today just to see.
To me there is a very very light positive??
Not due for my period until the 24th so super early.
Can anyone else see it? In BW for better clarification. This was within the 3-10 minute period.
So hesitant, miscarried last cycle at 5 weeks :(

View attachment 1093279

Your period is due in 9 days seems a bit to early to get a positive hpt. How many dpo are you? Good luck.

Tests will be here today and I'll take 1 when they get here. Had a day of dark brown spotting then nothing since so I hope it was baby snuggling in. Feeling bloated and boobs hurt so bad this morning. FX
:dust:

Congrats to the ladies who got their bfps
Sorry to the ones who got AF.

Well today is af day. I’m not gonna test cuz I don’t know what’s the point now. My cycle is starting off funny tho so I’ll see what happens. I cramped throughout the night and When I went to the bathroom it was light pink. So if it isn’t heavier by tomorrow then I’ll test again. Could be too early. My cycle usually goes away when pregnant so we’ll see... I’ll update tomorrow

@Zoboe95 yay! Our first official :bfp: of the month! Congrats!! Hopefully some of us will join you in the pregnancy group soon =D>

@Skye75 frer seem to have gone down hill lately and have evap lines now. How did it dry? Do you know how many dpo you are? Hope its a start!

Never used this brand before but the strips are very tiny.
PicsArt_01-15-11.27.24.jpg
Sorry pics are so blurry I'll try to get some better ones if I can. Think I can see a faint line..?

I see a line on yours Skye, keeping fingers crossed for you!

Zoboe, amazing congratulations \\:D/

I've taken one today (af today or tomorrow), which is definitely bfn but can you see this pink circle on the top left near the T line? So weird! Reason I grabbed a boots test is purely sentiment, it's the first brand I took with my DD almost 4 years ago (a new year conception) and it worked obviously...cos after years of ttc and chemicals and cysts, I got so lucky! Feel like she will be the only child I ever achieve which is making me so sad :(

View attachment 1093281
So sorry you’re feeling that way :(. I hope you can get pregnant with a sibling for her soon!

I’m not fond of those tests with the plastic window, makes it’s tricky to squint!!

Well today is af day. I’m not gonna test cuz I don’t know what’s the point now. My cycle is starting off funny tho so I’ll see what happens. I cramped throughout the night and When I went to the bathroom it was light pink. So if it isn’t heavier by tomorrow then I’ll test again. Could be too early. My cycle usually goes away when pregnant so we’ll see... I’ll update tomorrow
Hope AF ends up staying away!! GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->