•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

Cd6 and ready to get this show on the road \\:D/ will be starting opks tomorrow which I know is early but in case I Ov early after my chemical I want to make sure to catch it, I have 50 opks to spare anyway.

Cd6 and ready to get this show on the road \\:D/ will be starting opks tomorrow which I know is early but in case I Ov early after my chemical I want to make sure to catch it, I have 50 opks to spare anyway.
I always start at 6 or 7dpo cause I miss POAS lol. What brand OPK did you end up getting?

@JessaBear36 sorry about the spotting. I spotted early with my daughter a few times. Hoping AF doesn’t show and it’s just little bean getting snug.

I am 6DPO, I have breast tenderness and cramps, but I have had those every TWW, so nothing out of the ordinary for me to report.

Still haven't got my overion reserve blood results its been over 2 weeks now.
Covid is bad here at my hospital so everything is delayed.

Hoping to be pregnant instead so I won't need the results.

Wow 2 weeks! I feel you on covid, I'm in Los Angeles and it's very bad here as well. I hope you get an answer soon though.

@atx614 i bought Pregmate this time, have always used wondfo but wanted to shake things up a bit haha.

Hope your symptoms are baby symptoms this time and not pms!

Sorry for all the AF that turned up, I kinda feel out already, I had a positive OPK about midday Thursday we DTD about 12 hours before, my OPK turned negative 6 hours later, I’m hoping I ovulated quickly because I haven’t been feeling well and the thought of DTD I just couldn’t, one other thing my nipples were super sensitive yesterday, anyone get that when ovulation happens? Anyway my app says 1dpo but I am hoping that I O in the day of OPK which will make me 2dpo and a slight chance that I got the egg!!! Anyway keeping up with you all, and I’m now going to be stress free this 2WW because I think I am out anyway.

Sorry for all the AF that turned up, I kinda feel out already, I had a positive OPK about midday Thursday we DTD about 12 hours before, my OPK turned negative 6 hours later, I’m hoping I ovulated quickly because I haven’t been feeling well and the thought of DTD I just couldn’t, one other thing my nipples were super sensitive yesterday, anyone get that when ovulation happens? Anyway my app says 1dpo but I am hoping that I O in the day of OPK which will make me 2dpo and a slight chance that I got the egg!!! Anyway keeping up with you all, and I’m now going to be stress free this 2WW because I think I am out anyway.
I always get super sensitive nipples just before and after O, it’s one of the ways I know that it happened. Good luck even though you didn’t DTD much..it only takes that one time and being relaxed is good.

Sorry for all the AF's ladies :hugs: this has been such an unlucky thread so far. Hopefully we get some more bfps before Feb :dust:

@JessaBear36 - I think I see it too! Really hoping it is just a bit more implantation bleeding and you don't have any more.

@Suggerhoney - so sorry you're feeling out. It is still early, so I'm still hoping for the best for you!

I tested again this morning at 11dpo (was trying to wait for tomorrow, but you know how it is!), and think I see a little line glimmering... Hopefully it sticks around [-o<

IMG_20210116_085057_535~2.jpg

Hey, been MIA for a while, home learning and my youngest starting to crawl at the same time has kicked my butt :haha:
Just dropped in to say I'm CD1 so moving on.

@JessaBear36 - I think I see it too! Really hoping it is just a bit more implantation bleeding and you don't have any more.

@Suggerhoney - so sorry you're feeling out. It is still early, so I'm still hoping for the best for you!

I tested again this morning at 11dpo (was trying to wait for tomorrow, but you know how it is!), and think I see a little line glimmering... Hopefully it sticks around [-o<

View attachment 1093300
That looks good, I hope they get darker! :)

Hi ladies, I think I’m about to ovulate, it’s thrown me this cycle I was expecting things to start more towards end of next week. So don’t have any opks until tomorrow so dunno if I have missed the surge, I have ewcm and cervix is open and ovulation pain so signs pointing to it. I won’t put a testing date yet will keep updated :)

hope everyone is ok, will have a good catch up with this thread this evening, I’ve missed a lot of posts lol. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->