•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

@Deethehippy thanks hon and thank you for being such an amazing friend to me u have been so supportive.

@jellybeanxx
Thanks hon still can't believe it was so sure I was out.
Feel nervous but just hope this is finally it.

@Becca_89 thank you hon very nervous and just hoping these get darker and this one is sticky.

@Beccaboo828
Thank you hon. I was so sure I was out.
Not really anything obvious symptoms wise. No sore boobs today but I've had them on and off since 6dpo hopefully they will be sore again tomorrow.
Just need this one to stick and not be another loss.

@Bevziibubble thank you hon.
I'm excited but nervous I think I will feel better when they are darker, its just the worry now of it sticking but I'm hoping this is finally it. Trying to stay positive x

Im on cd 3 af is lightening up. I had the most vivid and strong dream of getting a bfp on 3 test last night. I swear I hate those dreams at times they kinda bring me down.

So happy to finally see some bfps!!!

Hope the dream means something hon.
Good luck this cycle

This is from 6pm after a 4 hour hold. It is a better line from the one earlier. Im cautiously hopeful. But saying that I had the 3 positives at the start of the week then the few days of negatives so who knows how it will turn out x

20210117_180602.jpg

This is from 6pm after a 4 hour hold. It is a better line from the one earlier. Im cautiously hopeful. But saying that I had the 3 positives at the start of the week then the few days of negatives so who knows how it will turn out x

View attachment 1093320

I see it hon. Oh my gosh I really hope this is ure BFP hon and we can both be in the same due date group that wud be EPIC :yipee:

@Deethehippy thanks hon and thank you for being such an amazing friend to me u have been so supportive.

@jellybeanxx
Thanks hon still can't believe it was so sure I was out.
Feel nervous but just hope this is finally it.

@Becca_89 thank you hon very nervous and just hoping these get darker and this one is sticky.

@Beccaboo828
Thank you hon. I was so sure I was out.
Not really anything obvious symptoms wise. No sore boobs today but I've had them on and off since 6dpo hopefully they will be sore again tomorrow.
Just need this one to stick and not be another loss.

@Bevziibubble thank you hon.
I'm excited but nervous I think I will feel better when they are darker, its just the worry now of it sticking but I'm hoping this is finally it. Trying to stay positive x
I have everything crossed for you! Tommy needs a little playmate <3

I see it hon. Oh my gosh I really hope this is ure BFP hon and we can both be in the same due date group that wud be EPIC :yipee:
I have everything crossed. I keep thinking it isn't going to last as its still really faint but time will tell. Hopefully it doesn't turn into my 7th loss.
It would be amazing being pregnant the same time as you!!

I have everything crossed. I keep thinking it isn't going to last as its still really faint but time will tell. Hopefully it doesn't turn into my 7th loss.
It would be amazing being pregnant the same time as you!!

Thats why I'm so nervous hon we been trying for nearly a year and I had 4 chemicals last year so im just so scared.
I really really hope this is it and I hope its it for you to.

Here's loads of sticky baby dust :dust:

I can see that one Beccaboo - everything crossed for you that tomorrow/next day it is darker still.

Wahoo!!!!

Hahaha thanks hon. Gonna try and watch a movie or something on Netflix tonight to try and calm the nerves.
So nervous about testing tommorow just praying lines are darker. [-o&lt;

Its my DDs 8th birthday on Tuesday and when I got my BFP with my youngest DS it was on our eldest DSs birthday on 2nd Feb.
If this one sticks im due on 30th September but I'm always induced 2 to 3 weeks early. My youngest DS was due in Oct and I had him on September 23rd.
If this one sticks I cud be induced around the 11th September which is my lovely Nannas 85th birthday.
I told her I got faint lines today and she said she had a feeling I was pregnant.

Gosh I just really really want this to stick

Sugger - I really want this to stick for you too, so so much!! Rooting for tomorrow's tests so badly.

I have EWCM today so think I should O by Weds/Thursday at my normal time of CD16/17.

Sugger - I really want this to stick for you too, so so much!! Rooting for tomorrow's tests so badly.

I have EWCM today so think I should O by Weds/Thursday at my normal time of CD16/17.

Thanks sweety I really hope this is it.
Feeling sick and headachey and hot.
Hope its good signs.

Sounds like O is coming up hon good luck fixed so much for you. Xxx

Its my DDs 8th birthday on Tuesday and when I got my BFP with my youngest DS it was on our eldest DSs birthday on 2nd Feb.
If this one sticks im due on 30th September but I'm always induced 2 to 3 weeks early. My youngest DS was due in Oct and I had him on September 23rd.
If this one sticks I cud be induced around the 11th September which is my lovely Nannas 85th birthday.
I told her I got faint lines today and she said she had a feeling I was pregnant.

Gosh I just really really want this to stick

I really hope this is it for you! It would just be so perfect for the dates to all tie up like that.

Looking forward to seeing those lines getting darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->