• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

Yeah! Most cycles I used OPK i had two days very positive. Sometimes the second day was slightly less positive sometimes not. ;) Grt BD ing!
Thanks beaut. I’ve never seen 2 days of blazing opks so it threw me lol. Yup 2 days covered so far, so feeling good on the timing :)

Good Lord,
This mornings test was BFN. held for 4 hours and got this.
I'm praying tomorrow morning's test is NICE and DARK! I'll use another kind of test to be sure!

Urmmm...tested with smu 11 dpo.

Anyone else use these dollarstore tests?!?! Am i insane? Do you guys see this too???

View attachment 1093412
I have always trusted these tests! But I realize I have only taken them when I’m actually pregnant and never used them when I should’ve had a bfn, so I don’t actually know if they have indents or not. It looks good to me! If it was me I would call BFP XD but maybe get a frer for tomorrow morning?

Congratulations those who have bfps!
Sugger that progression is awesome!

Thanks so much hon. Still on edge but hopefully this one is here to stay. <3

Sorry I’ve been MIA, AF came and I’m on CD3, doc gave me letrozole to start today for five days then CD13 I go in for my follicle US and get my trigger shot, then two days later we do IUI. I’m so nervous for IUI, when I did my Fallopian tube test it hurt like hell to get the catheter inside it so I can only imagine it’ll be similar in pain to do the IUI, ugh I’m nervous!!

Oh hon im really sorry u have to go through all this makes me feel guilty.
I really hope this time it won't be painful hon.
Fixed so much for you. :hug:

Thanks. I ve found some 1000mg tablets so will order them. Might see if dh would be willing to take it too.

OK hon. I take Galatanised Macca root its what I was advised to take by a lady on here.
But mine are only 500mg so I have to take 4 a day.
They made me feel a bit sickly when I first started it so have some food when taking them hon.
<3

Well I'm guessing I had a very early short AF was mostly spotting a day of light flow. :(](*,)Tests have been negative.

So moving on to another month/cycle.
I'm CD7 today and going to start baby making tonight and just go with the flow from here on. I'll be testing again Feb 1st. I should be 7dpo then.

Just wish Jan was my month but wasn't.

Feeling down seeing all the BFPs but that's ok.

I'm happy for y'all who got a positive congratulations again!!

Good luck ladies who are still testing away.
:dust::dust:

Oh hon im so sorry.
I was like that in December I wanted to be pregnant so bad in December and I was so devastated.
I feel guilty because ladies like u and a few others have been trying so much longer than me.
I really really want u to get ure sticky BFP hon.
Keeping everything I can cross crossed for you <3
Urmmm...tested with smu 11 dpo.

Anyone else use these dollarstore tests?!?! Am i insane? Do you guys see this too???

View attachment 1093412

I can see that clearly hon. Yay fixed for a sticky [-o&lt;

Congratulations those who have bfps!
Sugger that progression is awesome!

Thanks so much hon. Still on edge but hopefully this one is here to stay. <3

Sorry I’ve been MIA, AF came and I’m on CD3, doc gave me letrozole to start today for five days then CD13 I go in for my follicle US and get my trigger shot, then two days later we do IUI. I’m so nervous for IUI, when I did my Fallopian tube test it hurt like hell to get the catheter inside it so I can only imagine it’ll be similar in pain to do the IUI, ugh I’m nervous!!

Oh hon im really sorry u have to go through all this makes me feel guilty.
I really hope this time it won't be painful hon.
Fixed so much for you. :hug:

Thanks. I ve found some 1000mg tablets so will order them. Might see if dh would be willing to take it too.

OK hon. I take Galatanised Macca root its what I was advised to take by a lady on here.
But mine are only 500mg so I have to take 4 a day.
They made me feel a bit sickly when I first started it so have some food when taking them hon.
<3

Well I'm guessing I had a very early short AF was mostly spotting a day of light flow. :(](*,)Tests have been negative.

So moving on to another month/cycle.
I'm CD7 today and going to start baby making tonight and just go with the flow from here on. I'll be testing again Feb 1st. I should be 7dpo then.

Just wish Jan was my month but wasn't.

Feeling down seeing all the BFPs but that's ok.

I'm happy for y'all who got a positive congratulations again!!

Good luck ladies who are still testing away.
:dust::dust:

Oh hon im so sorry.
I was like that in December I wanted to be pregnant so bad in December and I was so devastated.
I feel guilty because ladies like u and a few others have been trying so much longer than me.
I really really want u to get ure sticky BFP hon.
Keeping everything I can cross crossed for you <3
@Suggerhoney yay, thats amazing progression. Im gonna say it.... congratulations xx

Thank you so much hon. Still on edge but feeling a tiny bit queezy so hoping that's a good sign.

Good luck to all the ladies about to ovulate and to those still waiting to test.
We definitely need some more BFPs in this group.

I’ve heard the first day is the first day of full flow, but whenever I put spotting in my FF app it calls it CD1!

Yeh if I put spotting in FF it’s cd one but if I put it in pre mom it doesn’t. I spotted last night but full flow was from this morning after I got up. There was only still light pink tiny amount on my pad when I went to bed so if it wasn’t aware then I wud have woke up today being cd1 so that’s what I have done. I jst didn’t put the spotting last night on the apps.

I really want my BFP by April time. I dnt know why I have set this as my goal. We are no longer going to use OPK, I will still log my period in app but no symptoms or anything. Going to try bd every other day and hope for the best really.

Tested with a FRER..seems to be BFN. I'm thinking faulty test. :brat:
That was a wild ride while it last HAHAHA
I'll try another FRER tomorrow morning but not holding out much hope.

11dpoFRERafternoon.png

hold on to that sliver, my last sticky pregnancy had a day where I had a positive dollar store test and a neg FRER! :?:
OH Wow!!! That is good news. Thank you!
I 'feel pregnant'..but even with my sticky beans i never had symptoms. so not sure if my symptoms actually mean anything.
Heres to hoping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->