•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

Thank you!! I hope so!

Thanks Dee! No it was completely dry and showing when I put it next to it for the pic. Still feeling really cautious that it's just a dud test though! How are you going?
Keep testing then, that could be the start of something :) I’m ok thanks...this is cycle 18 and waiting to ovulate. Think it should be in the next few days.

Hi Ladies, sorry to jump in so late, hope you are all doing well!

@Suggerhoney I am beyond happy to see you got your BFP, wonderful news!

I have not been tracking well lately, lol trying to keep my mind off it all, and gotten slack, so i have no idea how many DPO I am but it's pretty early. Was hoping some of you experienced ladies could look at my test and tell me if I'm going crazy! I swear I can see something. I haven't tested for a few months, but my breasts have been sore for the last couple of days so I was meaning to test this morning, forgot with FMU so tried with SMU and got this, I have lined it up with the ovulation test line so you can see where the shadow is..

I am really desperate for this to be it for me, after 17months of trying but I am scared to get my hopes up! 8-[

View attachment 1093427

Good luck!

Hi ladies

So had a bit of a panic this morning because my IC lines were a bit fainter than yesterday.
My heart sank but I decided to test again with 3rd morning urine.

Been testing with 2nd all this time so don't understand why they were fainter with that today.
But thank the lord 3rd morning urine and they are darker.

Still on edge.
View attachment 1093399 View attachment 1093400

Is it safe to add a ticker yet im still like a nervous wreck lol

I am beyond happy for you great lines sending a little prayer that this is your take home baby, get that ticket going you deserve it!!!!

I reaallly don't think we caught our eggy this month but I am dying to test... and also really don't want to test early. I was going to test at 12 dpo with my one frer and just wait for AF the next day if it was negative, but I stopped in at the dollar store to grab a few things and got 3 cheapie tests... so I could technically test 9,10,11,and 12... or even do 8,9,10 and use the frer on 11dpo... 6dpo now so a few more days!

we both need our heads tested, I wasn’t and I was completely sure I wouldn’t buy any IC this month.... but guess what I did ( I’m so weak) I just had to because today I felt little bubbles and a few pulls this morning. I just thought damn it to hell I’m buying them, so it I’m not sure if we got the egg this cycle but hey ho they should arrive on Friday and I should be 7/8dpo I might wait till Saturday to test though!!!
Good luck to all still to DTD, still test for the BFP and to the ones with the BFN, I’m sorry but I’ll probably be seeing you on February’s test thread!!!

I literally can’t sleep because I’m too excited to test in a few hours doh ](*,) revisited my charting app to try to convince myself I’m being silly and it had the opposite effect lol, the day I got a neg test after my chemical I recorded CD11, ewcm, both side ovary pain, high libido which is on time and normal symptoms for my O. Why did I think I didn’t O??? lol. Today is CD25. Praying I have a squinter in a few hours

Morning all... so I am now officially in 2 ww 1dpo today. My cervix has closed, cm creamy. I hope we done enough. @Rach87 if you could put me down 31st, technically I should be February, but I’m an early tester :) :)

So my tests haven't gotten any darker. Tried a different brand and they are nearly non existent on that too. Called the EPAU this morning and they have booked me in for a scan next Wednesday. I will be 5+6 then if im not having a chemical xx

Big fat negative for me :shrug:

“if you’re pregnant enough for symptoms you’re pregnant enough for a test” so I’m going to stop doing this to myself lol. Partner and I bd almost every day so whenever the egg comes it will have a solid chance of getting caught... it’s just so outside of my “realm of normal” to have my cycles interrupted, I’m struggling.

good luck to everyone still testing this month and sticky dust to those of you with lines starting!

D4F43F0A-1CF5-4FDD-ACA5-BC4850478EB6.jpeg

I would have LOVED to add another BFP to the front page....
but this morning's tests (plural) yeilded a BFN.
.....That test was a really bad DUD!
Play with my heartstrings it did.

12dpo.png 12dpofrer.png

Posted my last comment about having a scan booked for next week and I start spotting :( this cycle is taking its toll. Positive tests then negative back to positive and now this.

@Beccaboo828 im so sorry you are spotting! Are you past your missed period yet? My ICs haven’t changed much, only my frer, so hopefully it’s the brand test you are using. I spotted with my daughter right around when my period would have been.

@Lightning7 i see a line! FXd it gets darker!!

@Rach87 i think maybe the 17th at 9:30? Maybe you went full positive like an hour later than the surge went down by your 2:30 test?

I am 11dpo now. My frer is looking good, but my ICs haven’t changed much. Hopefully the FRER alone is a good sign as the IC are giving me anxiety due to lack of progression. Hopefully tomorrow those will darken up too I know the numbers are so small at the beginning so even if they are doubling the ICs may not change much.

8F73F7E2-CAE3-496C-B0E6-1459723F65F3.jpeg 8768D984-D9E9-4EA7-9F42-F297F9C6A699.jpeg E3D1634B-B37B-495E-9FDB-B4953EA9ADD2.jpeg

@Beccaboo828 im so sorry you are spotting! Are you past your missed period yet? My ICs haven’t changed much, only my frer, so hopefully it’s the brand test you are using. I spotted with my daughter right around when my period would have been.

@Lightning7 i see a line! FXd it gets darker!!

@Rach87 i think maybe the 17th at 9:30? Maybe you went full positive like an hour later than the surge went down by your 2:30 test?
Yes my period is a week late. I've had 6 losses so far. This is my 7th. Its more than spotting now. Ugh life sucks at times xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->