•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

Yeh if I put spotting in FF it’s cd one but if I put it in pre mom it doesn’t. I spotted last night but full flow was from this morning after I got up. There was only still light pink tiny amount on my pad when I went to bed so if it wasn’t aware then I wud have woke up today being cd1 so that’s what I have done. I jst didn’t put the spotting last night on the apps.

I really want my BFP by April time. I dnt know why I have set this as my goal. We are no longer going to use OPK, I will still log my period in app but no symptoms or anything. Going to try bd every other day and hope for the
Good luck hon.
Cd 1 is the first day u actually start bleeding even if its light. Spotting is not cd1.
I had spotting the day evening b4 AF started and then the next day was cd 1.

Has the macca helped with the LP hon.
Another thing that helps if ure interested hon is b6 and b12.
I brought a B vitamin supplement off amazon for 99p bargain.

I stopped taking them after ovulation day because I think it mite of been them that made my LP so long.
For u it mite give u another 2 or 3 days.
Really have everything crossed for this cycle [-o<

Tested with a FRER..seems to be BFN. I'm thinking faulty test. :brat:
That was a wild ride while it last HAHAHA
I'll try another FRER tomorrow morning but not holding out much hope.

View attachment 1093419

Maybe ure wee was diluted hon, remember that test I did last night was so faint and then today darker.
I'm still nervous about testing tommorow.
Keeping it crossed that u get lines tommorow hon that cassette test i cud see si clear.

Or maybe the cassette one is more sensitive hon.
I have no symptoms at all but with my son I had loads even b4 my BFP.
DD I only had sore boobs then neasea from 13 weeks but only if I smelled fried food:sick:

Been feeling a little queasy today but boobs don't hurt at all.
Just some shooting pains in the right last night.

I also had a metallic taste around 5dpo when I was in shower but not sure if it was the soap.
My gums started bleeding when brushing my Teath and that was around 6 dpo I think.

And at night I normally have hot milk b4 bed but last night it made me feel really sick for about half hour.

So maybe I am getting slight symptoms but can't be sure.

Anyway hon hope u get lines tommorow.
I'm gonna bs scared to test again tommorow, like every time I test im shaking like a leaf.
Just praying mine keep getting darker.

I remember getting line stealers with my DS.

Rooting for u all ladies so much ❤

Sorry ladies u have to click on the box to read my message. Not sure why its done that :shrug:

I'm going to test again tomorrow with FMU, my bfn I mentioned earlier was actually yesterday afternoon... probs just symptom spotting like a mad broody hen, but last night I gagged at a delicious ribeye steak and today I keep finding hubby's breath intolerable. Just like last month, except last month was bacon not steak lol

Has anyone had success with IUI? How many rounds did it take you to get pregnant?!

Tested with a FRER..seems to be BFN. I'm thinking faulty test. :brat:
That was a wild ride while it last HAHAHA
I'll try another FRER tomorrow morning but not holding out much hope.

View attachment 1093419
Aw no!!! I’m so sorry!! Honestly I just can’t stand these faulty tests. When I was TTC years ago there were never problems with false positives. Hopefully tomorrow you get a line. Sometimes a hold doesn’t do much for the concentration.

I'm going to test again tomorrow with FMU, my bfn I mentioned earlier was actually yesterday afternoon... probs just symptom spotting like a mad broody hen, but last night I gagged at a delicious ribeye steak and today I keep finding hubby's breath intolerable. Just like last month, except last month was bacon not steak lol

Good luck hon.

OK hon. I will still take them is 2000mg ok. Still taking the foliate to and vitamin D and baby aspirin.
Praying this one sticks hon. I'm still scared lol:roll:

Thats good to hear hon. The one here is called Baby Bond. I really hope they are open but don't like the thought of having to wait to 13 weeks for the hospital scan.
I'm still waiting on them blood test results for overion reserve. Its been 3 weeks now so im hoping when they call with the results and I tell them I'm pregnant and they know I had 4 chemicals last year it wud be nice if they suggested for me to have a early scan around 7 weeks wud save money lol. But I don't mind paying the money for the reassurance just hope we see a very strong hb.
Will prob book another scan at around 9 weeks to then its not so long to wait for the hospital one.
So nervous still hon.
I never like the first trimester because I list my first baby after seeing it on a scan at 6 weeks with HB I went on to miscarry at 10+4 so im always very anxious until I get to 11 weeks then I start to relax a little but still get anxious.
Its like I don't want to wish it away because it goes so fast but at the same time I wish I was in the 2nd tri. When u can feel baby moving and stuff.
Hope ure little man is doing OK hon?
I still have no symptoms just bloated and backache but mite be me IBS haha.

Hello hon
Rooting for ya gal and lots of others on here.
I started taking them 3 months ago. And also instead instead of folic acid I've been taking foliate since the beginning of November.
I started with 500mg of macca for the first few weeks and then went up to 1000mg then 1500mg and for Dec and this month I've been taking 2 in AM and 2 at night so that 2000mg.
I also started baby Aspirin at 10dpo when I started getting faint lines.
As recommended by @wantingagirl and so far so good.
Still very anxious tho.
Just praying this one will be supper sticky and healthy.

Zero symptoms which is weird.
But maybe they will come later :confused:

Really fixed for you hon

I’m keeping everything firmly crossed hun.... you know where I am if you need me I know all too well what recurrent miscarriages can do to your mental health <3

Hi hon :hi:

Thank you so much im definitely feeling better today but still a little on edge. Hoping this one is here to stay[-o&lt;

Thanks hon.
Still nervous but feeling a bit better.

Thanks for this hon.
My lines never got this dark with any of my chemicals.
I did lose my first baby at almost 11 weeks so I never enjoy the first trimester just hoping this one is for keeps [-o&lt;

Thank you hon.
Fixed so much this one is for keeps.
I've been taking baby Aspirin since 10dpo when I got the very first lines. Im still taking the macca and foliate to.
Wud love to book a privet scan for around 7 weeks but not sure with lockdown if the place is open or not.
Still don't have my bloodtest results its been 3 weeks now but hoping I won't need them and this one is my take home rainbow [-o&lt;

Omg it’s so tricky can they not do one through nhs (are you in UK?) we don’t have any private places here it’s so annoying but I’m getting a scan tomorrow xx

I’m keeping everything firmly crossed hun.... you know where I am if you need me I know all too well what recurrent miscarriages can do to your mental health <3

Thank you hon I really appreciate that.
I wish I wasn't so anxious but its just hard isn't it hon.
My lines never got this dark with any of my chemicals so im hoping this one is for keeps and will be supper healthy.
I feel I have so long to wait for scan.
I won't get the NHS one until 13 weeks hon.
I won't even see a midwife until 8 weeks.
It all feels like so far away.
With my son I booked 2 reassurance scans at 7+1 then 9+1 we had it in a place called BabyBond so im really hoping they are still open even with lockdown.

Will ring my doctors when I'm 6 weeks to book the midwife appointment.

I'm really on tender hooks.

Omg it’s so tricky can they not do one through nhs (are you in UK?) we don’t have any private places here it’s so annoying but I’m getting a scan tomorrow xx

Good luck with ure scan hon.

Hi Ladies, sorry to jump in so late, hope you are all doing well!

@Suggerhoney I am beyond happy to see you got your BFP, wonderful news!

I have not been tracking well lately, lol trying to keep my mind off it all, and gotten slack, so i have no idea how many DPO I am but it's pretty early. Was hoping some of you experienced ladies could look at my test and tell me if I'm going crazy! I swear I can see something. I haven't tested for a few months, but my breasts have been sore for the last couple of days so I was meaning to test this morning, forgot with FMU so tried with SMU and got this, I have lined it up with the ovulation test line so you can see where the shadow is..

I am really desperate for this to be it for me, after 17months of trying but I am scared to get my hopes up! 8-[

20210120_133352.jpg

@Suggerhoney I had a private scan at 6 weeks and have another booked for this weekend. Both have gone ahead like normal. They won’t allow you to attend just for sexing scan you have to say it’s a well-being scan so they should definitely do reassurance scans as that’s for wellbeing. That’s what both my early scans have been.

Ok so am I the person that just has a decent amount of LH throughout my cycle or am I still waiting to O? Ugh wish our bodies were cut and dry. Had pains cd8 right ovary and again today cd10 left side. ewcm cd8-10. Not a crazy blazing positive on cd8 but pretty close.

how many times a day should I continue to test? 1 midday or 2?

AE75D03A-34B1-4C3D-B770-3E896944E5A6.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok so am I the person that just has a decent amount of LH throughout my cycle or am I still waiting to O? Ugh wish our bodies were cut and dry. Had pains cd8 right ovary and again today cd10 left side. ewcm cd8-10. Not a crazy blazing positive on cd8 but pretty close.

how many times a day should I continue to test? 1 midday or 2?

View attachment 1093428
I think the 17th at 9:30am is positive. Maybe the tests are ones that don't get super faint? Based on that darkest opk and your cm I think you're post - O. I would BD every other day to be safe for a few more days but if I was reading the signs I'd say it was O within 24 hrs of that darkest test there!

I reaallly don't think we caught our eggy this month but I am dying to test... and also really don't want to test early. I was going to test at 12 dpo with my one frer and just wait for AF the next day if it was negative, but I stopped in at the dollar store to grab a few things and got 3 cheapie tests... so I could technically test 9,10,11,and 12... or even do 8,9,10 and use the frer on 11dpo... 6dpo now so a few more days!

Rach - that’s super confusing that they are all so dark. I originally thought your 930am one was it but since you are still quite early in your cycle I think maybe you have not actually ovulated yet but maybe your body is trying. I would keep testing maybe at least am and pm. PM tests never work for me with OPK but I think they do with most ladies.

Lightning - nice to see you here :) I can see that line! Not being a pessimist but just a word of warning if you made the same mistake I did last cycle and let the OPK touch the HPT when wet?? The OPK’s can make the HPT go positive and I got a quite dark evil line doing that, but if you were just lining them up after you saw the line on the HPT then I would say that is looking good!!! Good luck..I know how long you’ve been trying.

I have not been tracking well lately, lol trying to keep my mind off it all, and gotten slack, so i have no idea how many DPO I am but it's pretty early. Was hoping some of you experienced ladies could look at my test and tell me if I'm going crazy! I swear I can see something. I haven't tested for a few months, but my breasts have been sore for the last couple of days so I was meaning to test this morning, forgot with FMU so tried with SMU and got this, I have lined it up with the ovulation test line so you can see where the shadow is..

I see it! Fingers crossed for you that it gets darker

I see it! Fingers crossed for you that it gets darker
Thank you!! I hope so!

Rach - that’s super confusing that they are all so dark. I originally thought your 930am one was it but since you are still quite early in your cycle I think maybe you have not actually ovulated yet but maybe your body is trying. I would keep testing maybe at least am and pm. PM tests never work for me with OPK but I think they do with most ladies.

Lightning - nice to see you here :) I can see that line! Not being a pessimist but just a word of warning if you made the same mistake I did last cycle and let the OPK touch the HPT when wet?? The OPK’s can make the HPT go positive and I got a quite dark evil line doing that, but if you were just lining them up after you saw the line on the HPT then I would say that is looking good!!! Good luck..I know how long you’ve been trying.

Thanks Dee! No it was completely dry and showing when I put it next to it for the pic. Still feeling really cautious that it's just a dud test though! How are you going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->