• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

Becca - I'm so very sorry, hugs go out to you.

Sally - that test sucked and I know only too well how hard fake lines are, hugs and luck for a BFP soon.

Sugger - your tests are my inspiration :)

Wrapunzel - I have got everything crossed for you, that's a lot of BDing..I hope it works.

AFM
Don't think there's much change in my Frer today. I only have one left and sent DH out to get more but they have sold out so I think he is going to get the CB 6 days early test and boots own brand im not sure yet he isn't back.
Will order more Frer off amazon at some point.

So today and yesterdays FrerView attachment 1093444 View attachment 1093444
My ICs look darker today I think. Top 2 is yesterdays and bottom 2 are todays.
View attachment 1093445
I did a clear blue cross test.
View attachment 1093446
And a one step
View attachment 1093448
And I also did a digital
View attachment 1093447

Gonna buy 2 more digitals and do them next week really hoping I get a 2-3 then a 3+.[-o<

Had sore boobs earlier today but they have worn off now.:confused:
And also been feeling a little icky.
Not bad neasea more like a slight queezyness.
Not sure why the boob pain was so bad when I woke up but now nothing.:confused:
Hope they start hurting again.

Still so on edge but starting to feel more positive.
Stick beanie stick and grow healthy and strong[-o<

They are looking fab!!!

AFM
Don't think there's much change in my Frer today. I only have one left and sent DH out to get more but they have sold out so I think he is going to get the CB 6 days early test and boots own brand im not sure yet he isn't back.
Will order more Frer off amazon at some point.

So today and yesterdays FrerView attachment 1093444 View attachment 1093444
My ICs look darker today I think. Top 2 is yesterdays and bottom 2 are todays.
View attachment 1093445
I did a clear blue cross test.
View attachment 1093446
And a one step
View attachment 1093448
And I also did a digital
View attachment 1093447

Gonna buy 2 more digitals and do them next week really hoping I get a 2-3 then a 3+.[-o<

Had sore boobs earlier today but they have worn off now.:confused:
And also been feeling a little icky.
Not bad neasea more like a slight queezyness.
Not sure why the boob pain was so bad when I woke up but now nothing.:confused:
Hope they start hurting again.

Still so on edge but starting to feel more positive.
Stick beanie stick and grow healthy and strong[-o<

frers definitely darker hun x

Oh @Beccaboo828 I am so sorry hon. I'm thinking of calling the EPU to see if they will book me a early scan if I explain to them about all the chemicals last year.
When is AF due hon? I wonder if the spotting cud be Implantation. I so hope so hon[-o<

@wrapunzel
Sorry hon how many DPO are u it mite be early still. I got a BFN at 8dpo then faint lines at 10dpo.
But everyone womon is different and some don't get lines until 12dpo or even later it all depends on implantation.
I'm still keeping everything crossed for you.
I was devastated in December because we tried so so hard but I wasn't pregnant then this cycle I wanted to take the more relaxed approach so no temping just OPKs. And we DTD cd8 then on ovulation day cd10 and then cd11 . I ebeded up ovulating 5 days earlier than normol this cycle and was worried about it being to early but seems I was worrying about nothing now.
Good luck hon hope u get ure BFP in the next day or so[-o<

@sallyhansen76 oh man so gutted that line was so clear yesterday. How many DPO are you now?

@ciz and @Deethehippy yay for ovulation and the 2ww really have it all crossed for both of you [-o<

@atx614
Fantastic lines on them Frer hon yay.
Congratulations \\:D/

@Mum42crazy thank u so much hon. Fixed u get ure BFP to[-o<

@Lightning7
Yesss I so see that line hon. Fixed fixed fixed for a supper sticky beanie [-o<

To all the ladies that got the :witch: I'm so sorry and have everything crossed for this new cycle[-o<

To everyone waiting to ovulate or just ovulated good luck sending loads of baby dust :dust:

To all those still waiting to test wishing u loads of luck really hope to see more BFPs [-o<
Thank you xx Af was due on the 16th xx

So very sorry @Beccaboo828 do you have any other diseases like Lupus or just the APA? I tested positive for that once, but thankfully the next 2 times negative. I really hope you get a snuggly baby soon.

Sorry @wrapunzel @sallyhansen76

@atx614 those frers look amazing! I wouldnt worry about the ic’s. Shall I add a :bfp: next to your name?
I have aps and pcos. I have to inject daily to keep pregnant and take aspirin. It nearly killed me with my 2nd loss. I must be glutton for punishment haha xx

8 years ago when TTC I used the wondfo's ultra sensitive to test and LOVED Them. Bulk buy, early detection and price.

But I cannot find them anywhere.
Anyone recommend something similar for a Canada buy?
I also have enough OPK so just want to HPT bulk

thank you hun.... I had it, it’s in my journal :) will you be doing one? Xx

Will look hon.
I'm going to call the EPU tomorrow and explain about all those chemicals and how anxious I am and I'm hoping they will book me in for a scan around 6 weeks.
If not then will just book a privet one for 7 weeks.
Really hope is see a strong HB.
Yeah I was thinking of doing a pregnancy journal I've done a ttc one its a shame I cudnt add that to the pregnancy one but don't think u can:shrug:

Thank u so much ladies I did 2 more ICs and a Digital opk (just to see what it did)
And another Frer and a CB 6 days early.
Disappointed with the CB but I have 4 more so hopefully they get darker tomorrow.
No Frer left now but I've ordered more and they will be here next week. Hoping they come a bit sooner.
I had a line stealer on Frer with my son so hoping to get that again.
Will also order some more digitals in the hope to see a 2-3 then 3+.
20210120_173732.jpg
Disappointed with this the CB I did earlier was darker and these are supposed to be more sensitive. These were great with my son. Hope tommorows is darker.
20210120_173740.jpg
Opks definitely work as HCGs even b4 AF,
20210120_173720.jpg
Don't see much progression with these i think only a hint darker.
Hopefully when the new ones get here I will get a line stealer.
20210120_172502.jpg
Sweetyfox and easy@home look darker than this mornings.

I don’t know what’s going on. Started doing ovulation tests at cd11, then on cd13 and 14. All have a basically non existent test line. Last month, they got progressively darker and I got my peak on day 14. Surely I didn’t peak before day 11? All the tests look the exact same, I’d imagine that they would have changed slightly if I ovulated. This is really starting to stress me out.

Thank u so much ladies I did 2 more ICs and a Digital opk (just to see what it did)
And another Frer and a CB 6 days early.
Disappointed with the CB but I have 4 more so hopefully they get darker tomorrow.
No Frer left now but I've ordered more and they will be here next week. Hoping they come a bit sooner.
I had a line stealer on Frer with my son so hoping to get that again.
Will also order some more digitals in the hope to see a 2-3 then 3+.
View attachment 1093464
Disappointed with this the CB I did earlier was darker and these are supposed to be more sensitive. These were great with my son. Hope tommorows is darker.
View attachment 1093465
Opks definitely work as HCGs even b4 AF,
View attachment 1093466
Don't see much progression with these i think only a hint darker.
Hopefully when the new ones get here I will get a line stealer.
View attachment 1093467
Sweetyfox and easy@home look darker than this mornings.

I used the CB early and could only just see a line. They aren't very good. Wow your ICs are nice and dark. Mine weren't like that until I was well over a week late.

we both need our heads tested, I wasn’t and I was completely sure I wouldn’t buy any IC this month.... but guess what I did ( I’m so weak) I just had to because today I felt little bubbles and a few pulls this morning. I just thought damn it to hell I’m buying them, so it I’m not sure if we got the egg this cycle but hey ho they should arrive on Friday and I should be 7/8dpo I might wait till Saturday to test though!!!
Good luck to all still to DTD, still test for the BFP and to the ones with the BFN, I’m sorry but I’ll probably be seeing you on February’s test thread!!!

Good luck holding out as long as you can XD

8 years ago when TTC I used the wondfo's ultra sensitive to test and LOVED Them. Bulk buy, early detection and price.

But I cannot find them anywhere.
Anyone recommend something similar for a Canada buy?
I also have enough OPK so just want to HPT bulk
So my absolute favourite are makeababy.ca pregnancy test strips. I’ve never seen an evap or indent on them. They are a bit more expensive than the wondfos though. If I wasn’t committed to not going crazy testing, and if we weren’t only trying for 3 months I would’ve ordered some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->