• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

I don’t know what’s going on. Started doing ovulation tests at cd11, then on cd13 and 14. All have a basically non existent test line. Last month, they got progressively darker and I got my peak on day 14. Surely I didn’t peak before day 11? All the tests look the exact same, I’d imagine that they would have changed slightly if I ovulated. This is really starting to stress me out.
Have you taken any supplements this month? Extra stress? And have you noticed any ewcm yet? You could be a few days late to O!

I don’t know what’s going on. Started doing ovulation tests at cd11, then on cd13 and 14. All have a basically non existent test line. Last month, they got progressively darker and I got my peak on day 14. Surely I didn’t peak before day 11? All the tests look the exact same, I’d imagine that they would have changed slightly if I ovulated. This is really starting to stress me out.
Maybe you are going to peak late? My tests yesterday and the days before were pale and today blazing positive. Sugger told me this but OPK's can change drastically day to day. Make sure you test am and pm too and between 10am and 7pm for best results.

Sorry hon how many DPO are u it mite be early still. I got a BFN at 8dpo then faint lines at 10dpo.
But everyone womon is different and some don't get lines until 12dpo or even later it all depends on implantation.
I'm still keeping everything crossed for you.
I was devastated in December because we tried so so hard but I wasn't pregnant then this cycle I wanted to take the more relaxed approach so no temping just OPKs. And we DTD cd8 then on ovulation day cd10 and then cd11 . I ebeded up ovulating 5 days earlier than normol this cycle and was worried about it being to early but seems I was worrying about nothing now.
Good luck hon hope u get ure BFP in the next day or so[-o<

Thank you dear <3 I really appreciate your support. If I did indeed ovulate on CD11, I am 14dpo today (CD25). My last sticky pregnancy in 2017 had a negative on CD26 and the faintest squinter on CD31, & my first pregnancy when I was only 19, I tested at like 8-9 days late for my period and got what I now know was a remarkably faint line for a sticky pregnancy that far along. So, you may be on to something. Last night after BD my right ovary hurt pretty bad, same as my last sticky pregnancy, and that time 'round my early scan confirmed I'd ovulated off the side that hurt.

Wrapunzel - I have got everything crossed for you, that's a lot of BDing..I hope it works.

ahahaha thank you, it doesn't even have anything to do with ttc, we just have very high libidos :haha:

I have aps and pcos. I have to inject daily to keep pregnant and take aspirin. It nearly killed me with my 2nd loss. I must be glutton for punishment haha xx

I'm sorry you have to go through this hun <3 a mother's sacrifices go so much deeper than most ppl realize. My mother has a similar condition (hers is related to platelets) and had approximately 15 miscarriages before my pregnancy, then I developed thrombocytopenia after birth and spent a month in NICU. It was so difficult for her but I am obviously grateful she persevered

Have you charted at all before these last two cycles? I am a chronic early ovulator, I've charted for years and usually O on CD10-12, sometimes even CD9.

Will try catch up on comments later but started spotting this morning cd27 so I'm out for this month! Af will be here either later today or tomorrow.

@Suggerhoney those are great progressions on the frer! Im living for these test pics! The cb is so weird being so light. I've never used them.

@Beccaboo828 so sorry about the tests stuffing you around. Its awful seeing lines disappear :(

@Mum42crazy what were you saying about my head needing testing lol?? I tested this afternoon at 7dpo XD lol!!

BFN of course, but has restored my faith that not all cheap tests are giving evaps or shadows so I feel like I can trust if I see a line on these!
6B7BF000-B3B6-4EF0-B67F-E75D2077E9CF.jpeg

@Suggerhoney even your frer looks darker this afternoon!

Thank u hon that means alot. It came up strait away to. I'm still not out of the woods tho and still nervous but I do feel a bit more positive now.
Hoping to get some symptoms soon I think that will help put my mind at rest a little.
I've had sore boobs today but not all day its been on and off and off at the moment but hopefully that will all kick in soon.
AF is still a few days away because of my long LP so I think when I pass that and lines keep getting darker I will feel much better.
Good luck for February hon <3

Thats odd hon. Are u using the same tests as u did last cycle?
I ovulated 4 to 5 days early this cycle.
I normally get my peak at cd14 but I got it in the evening on cd9 and all day cd10. Ovulated day 10 in evening.
It came up on fertility friend that its normol to ovulate at different times some months and u can ovulate up to 5 days earlier and its completely normol.
So im wondering if u have already ovulated:shrug:

But like u said wud think there wud be a variation of strength in lines.
Do u have any ovulation signs or have u had.
I hope u get some answers soon hon how frustrating.

I'm wondering maybe in the morning when u wake up u cud take ure temp and if its raised more than normol u mite of already ovulated hon just and idea?
Thats what I had to do because the one cycle I decided not to temp my body decides to ovulate early.
I did my temp on the morning on cd10 and it was still low then the morning of cd11 it jumped right up to my normol post ovulation temps. Also with OPKs they do sometimes get darker and darker but I've had it where I've had a supper faint line one day and then the next day a blazing positive. Hope that helps.
Good luck hon
:hugs:

Thank you dear <3 I really appreciate your support. If I did indeed ovulate on CD11, I am 14dpo today (CD25). My last sticky pregnancy in 2017 had a negative on CD26 and the faintest squinter on CD31, & my first pregnancy when I was only 19, I tested at like 8-9 days late for my period and got what I now know was a remarkably faint line for a sticky pregnancy that far along. So, you may be on to something. Last night after BD my right ovary hurt pretty bad, same as my last sticky pregnancy, and that time 'round my early scan confirmed I'd ovulated off the side that hurt.

ahahaha thank you, it doesn't even have anything to do with ttc, we just have very high libidos :haha:

I'm sorry you have to go through this hun <3 a mother's sacrifices go so much deeper than most ppl realize. My mother has a similar condition (hers is related to platelets) and had approximately 15 miscarriages before my pregnancy, then I developed thrombocytopenia after birth and spent a month in NICU. It was so difficult for her but I am obviously grateful she persevered

Have you charted at all before these last two cycles? I am a chronic early ovulator, I've charted for years and usually O on CD10-12, sometimes even CD9.

There u go hon, it seems u one of them that do get later BFPs. I'm keeping it all crossed hon.
I had stabby like pinchy stitch pains all day at 6dpo around the right overy area and again at 10dpo and lower backache but around the right overy area.
No implantation bleeding or anything.
Good luck sweet:hugs:

Will try catch up on comments later but started spotting this morning cd27 so I'm out for this month! Af will be here either later today or tomorrow.

@Suggerhoney those are great progressions on the frer! Im living for these test pics! The cb is so weird being so light. I've never used them.

@Beccaboo828 so sorry about the tests stuffing you around. Its awful seeing lines disappear :(

Thank you hon. The CB ones used to be so so good but I keep getting told by pregnant womon that there not good anymore and they only ever got faint lines even fainter than mine and she's 34 weeks now.
Weird tho considering there meant to be early tests.
Will use the others tho and see what happens.
I still have lots of ICs left and ordered some more digitals and Frer and Answer tests which are practically the same as Frer just hopefully to keep my mind at rest a bit. Sorry about the spotting hon.:hugs:

@Mum42crazy what were you saying about my head needing testing lol?? I tested this afternoon at 7dpo XD lol!!

BFN of course, but has restored my faith that not all cheap tests are giving evaps or shadows so I feel like I can trust if I see a line on these!
View attachment 1093498

Those cassette tests are so cool. Hope u get ure :bfp: In the next few days hon.

Have you taken any supplements this month? Extra stress? And have you noticed any ewcm yet? You could be a few days late to O!
I hope not as we had timed it pretty well this month! Argh! And no, nothing has changed except anxiety, although this month is better than last month. My cm has been lotion like.

Maybe you are going to peak late? My tests yesterday and the days before were pale and today blazing positive. Sugger told me this but OPK's can change drastically day to day. Make sure you test am and pm too and between 10am and 7pm for best results.
I have ran out now and I swore I wouldn’t buy any more. I don’t find them particularly helpful to be honest, df doesn’t want to time sex for ovulation so we just do it whenever we are both in the mood - it leads to me getting frustrated if I know I’m fertile and he doesn’t want to, lol. I don’t know if I’ll buy more. I’m usually pretty in tune with my body.

Kind of. We used natural family planning based on cm in the past, and then with a fertility monitor. I was always really regular before dd - down to the hour - and had many unplanned pregnancies, so I am sure I ovulated on time every month. I’ve been on the pill since dd was born though, and my pill stops ovulation, so I don’t know. It’s frustrating!

Thank u hon that means alot. It came up strait away to. I'm still not out of the woods tho and still nervous but I do feel a bit more positive now.
Hoping to get some symptoms soon I think that will help put my mind at rest a little.
I've had sore boobs today but not all day its been on and off and off at the moment but hopefully that will all kick in soon.
AF is still a few days away because of my long LP so I think when I pass that and lines keep getting darker I will feel much better.
Good luck for February hon <3

Thats odd hon. Are u using the same tests as u did last cycle?
I ovulated 4 to 5 days early this cycle.
I normally get my peak at cd14 but I got it in the evening on cd9 and all day cd10. Ovulated day 10 in evening.
It came up on fertility friend that its normol to ovulate at different times some months and u can ovulate up to 5 days earlier and its completely normol.
So im wondering if u have already ovulated:shrug:

But like u said wud think there wud be a variation of strength in lines.
Do u have any ovulation signs or have u had.
I hope u get some answers soon hon how frustrating.

I'm wondering maybe in the morning when u wake up u cud take ure temp and if its raised more than normol u mite of already ovulated hon just and idea?
Thats what I had to do because the one cycle I decided not to temp my body decides to ovulate early.
I did my temp on the morning on cd10 and it was still low then the morning of cd11 it jumped right up to my normol post ovulation temps. Also with OPKs they do sometimes get darker and darker but I've had it where I've had a supper faint line one day and then the next day a blazing positive. Hope that helps.
Good luck hon
:hugs:

There u go hon, it seems u one of them that do get later BFPs. I'm keeping it all crossed hon.
I had stabby like pinchy stitch pains all day at 6dpo around the right overy area and again at 10dpo and lower backache but around the right overy area.
No implantation bleeding or anything.
Good luck sweet:hugs:

Thank you hon. The CB ones used to be so so good but I keep getting told by pregnant womon that there not good anymore and they only ever got faint lines even fainter than mine and she's 34 weeks now.
Weird tho considering there meant to be early tests.
Will use the others tho and see what happens.
I still have lots of ICs left and ordered some more digitals and Frer and Answer tests which are practically the same as Frer just hopefully to keep my mind at rest a bit. Sorry about the spotting hon.:hugs:

Those cassette tests are so cool. Hope u get ure :bfp: In the next few days hon.
Thanks, that is super helpful.
Yea, I used the same tests from the same pack. Not had a single line this side of my period. Normally I’d have ewcm and I don’t.
I am not sure if temping would work at this point in my cycle as I have not got a baseline if that makes sense? I guess I could have ovulated early - I did have a high sex drive around cd 10-12 so maybe?

Nice lines Dee! Good luck!!

Sugger your tests are looking amazing!!

I tested again this morning with FMU this time, got the exact same faint shadow as yesterday.. I am pretty sure AF is/was due yesterday or today but my breasts are still sore and getting worse which isn't usually an AF symptom for me, so I am still hoping it's my month [-o&lt;

I tested again this morning with FMU this time, got the exact same faint shadow as yesterday.. I am pretty sure AF is/was due yesterday or today but my breasts are still sore and getting worse which isn't usually an AF symptom for me, so I am still hoping it's my month [-o&lt;
Ooh that sounds really promising! Did you use anything other than an IC? Can we see?

Thanks, that is super helpful.
Yea, I used the same tests from the same pack. Not had a single line this side of my period. Normally I’d have ewcm and I don’t.
I am not sure if temping would work at this point in my cycle as I have not got a baseline if that makes sense? I guess I could have ovulated early - I did have a high sex drive around cd 10-12 so maybe?

Yeah I know what u mean hon. I had high sec drive on cd10 and that was ovulation day. So I wonder if that was ures to.
Hope u get answers soon hon.

Thanks hon,
Good luck.
I have no symptoms at all really. I did have sore boobs when I got up but then they just stopped hurting.
But with my DS and DD I had sore boobs for about a week b4 AF. With my son they came and went and came back again but by 6 weeks they were agony.
Hoping to get some symptoms that stay soon it makes me nervous not having symptoms but tests are darker so hoping all is OK.
Hope this is ure month hon and tommorow gives u a line [-o&lt;

8 years ago when TTC I used the wondfo's ultra sensitive to test and LOVED Them. Bulk buy, early detection and price.

But I cannot find them anywhere.
Anyone recommend something similar for a Canada buy?
I also have enough OPK so just want to HPT bulk

Idk if available in Canada, but I've been using MomMed. Off of Amazon. Comes in a pack of opks, pregnancy tests and little pee cups lol

Thank u so much ladies I did 2 more ICs and a Digital opk (just to see what it did)
And another Frer and a CB 6 days early.
Disappointed with the CB but I have 4 more so hopefully they get darker tomorrow.
No Frer left now but I've ordered more and they will be here next week. Hoping they come a bit sooner.
I had a line stealer on Frer with my son so hoping to get that again.
Will also order some more digitals in the hope to see a 2-3 then 3+.
View attachment 1093464
Disappointed with this the CB I did earlier was darker and these are supposed to be more sensitive. These were great with my son. Hope tommorows is darker.
View attachment 1093465
Opks definitely work as HCGs even b4 AF,
View attachment 1093466
Don't see much progression with these i think only a hint darker.
Hopefully when the new ones get here I will get a line stealer.
View attachment 1093467
Sweetyfox and easy@home look darker than this mornings.
Looking good!!!

I’m having weird cramps. Like 2 inches in and 2 inches down from my hip bone... not like AF cramps. Ugh so weird. I want to check of cramps on FF but, it’s not normal type cramps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->