• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

](*,)](*,):change:
@Mum42crazy what were you saying about my head needing testing lol?? I tested this afternoon at 7dpo XD lol!!

BFN of course, but has restored my faith that not all cheap tests are giving evaps or shadows so I feel like I can trust if I see a line on these!
View attachment 1093498

lol, so mine where meant to arrive on Friday BUT for some reason Amazon is saying Monday aarrggg, so I was like ok I’ll order some others, nothing will come before Monday, what is happening to Amazon !!!! Anyway I guess I’ll have to wait till Monday and I’ll be 11dpo I think!!! I guess it’s better than testing for 4 days and hoping obviously god felt like I need a break lmao!

](*,)](*,):change:

lol, so mine where meant to arrive on Friday BUT for some reason Amazon is saying Monday aarrggg, so I was like ok I’ll order some others, nothing will come before Monday, what is happening to Amazon !!!! Anyway I guess I’ll have to wait till Monday and I’ll be 11dpo I think!!! I guess it’s better than testing for 4 days and hoping obviously god felt like I need a break lmao!
That almost feels like a stroke of luck lol!!

So I saw my new O.B. today (my old one retired and I had been seeing her since I was 15!) And let me just say...I LOVE my new doctor! She was AWESOME. I'm so grateful. Good doctors seem to be hard to find so I'm very excited. She is pro noninvasive procedures. Pro natural unmedicated birth. And just her energy alone was exactly what I need. She ran labs on me for my thyroid and a couple other things. And it turns out my "wierd" period this month was an early miscarriage. She really made me feel like I have someone "in my corner". Couldn't be happier and had to share

So I saw my new O.B. today (my old one retired and I had been seeing her since I was 15!) And let me just say...I LOVE my new doctor! She was AWESOME. I'm so grateful. Good doctors seem to be hard to find so I'm very excited. She is pro noninvasive procedures. Pro natural unmedicated birth. And just her energy alone was exactly what I need. She ran labs on me for my thyroid and a couple other things. And it turns out my "wierd" period this month was an early miscarriage. She really made me feel like I have someone "in my corner". Couldn't be happier and had to share
That’s fantastic that you found her and I hope she can help you out getting that forever BFP. I’m sorry that you had a MC though :hugs:

Ok so 11-12 dpo and stark white BFN, I think it's time to call it yet another failed month. It's really starting to affect me :-( I stayed optimistic when I had the CP because I thought I would be pregnant within a couple of months anyway, but after 6 months feels like it's never gonna happen.
Sorry for the people who has been trying for a lot longer, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I need a place to vent

Ok so 11-12 dpo and stark white BFN, I think it's time to call it yet another failed month. It's really starting to affect me :-( I stayed optimistic when I had the CP because I thought I would be pregnant within a couple of months anyway, but after 6 months feels like it's never gonna happen.
Sorry for the people who has been trying for a lot longer, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I need a place to vent
Your not being disrespectful at all hun. I completely get the frustration and heart ache. With my 1st it took us 6months, my 2nd nearly a year and half. Keep going lovely :) this forum is a great place to vent all emotions x

@Tasha36089 i can easily see that! Do you have a FRER? When my IC was super faint my frer gave a comforting line. My ICs are just now starting to darken. They take forever to darken, but I did get a VVF line at 8dpo so they must be sensitive. Not sure why they darken so slow.

@J_and_D im so sorry about the miscarriage. But SO happy you found a good dr. That is so wonderful!

@elencor o am so sorry you are feeling discouraged. Sending you hugs and baby dust. With my son I didn’t get a VVF line even until 14dpo. There is still time hon!

Ooo @Tasha36089 yayy!

@atx614 any new tests for us to stare at??

Finally have some bfp’s rolling in!! Woo!

@J_and_D sorry about the mc but that’s great you love your new dr!

@Reiko_ctu maybe that’s baby snuggling in?!

Last edited:
I'm sitting here waiting for AF.

Took a test because well...who wekidding.

Another faint line. I've just about had it with the dud tests. BUT of course it is making me want to go out and buy a FRER and re-try ...](*,)

13dpodry.png

I'm sitting here waiting for AF.

Took a test because well...who wekidding.

Another faint line. I've just about had it with the dud tests. BUT of course it is making me want to go out and buy a FRER and re-try ...](*,)

View attachment 1093520
Ergh frustrating. That looks a good line too. Have you got anymore tests ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->