• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

@Tasha36089 i can easily see that! Do you have a FRER? When my IC was super faint my frer gave a comforting line. My ICs are just now starting to darken. They take forever to darken, but I did get a VVF line at 8dpo so they must be sensitive. Not sure why they darken so slow.
I’ve ordered some from Amazon so hopefully they will be here tomorrow. Yes the IC’s are frustrating sometimes. I just need a dark line to put my mind at rest, hopefully in a few days. In my pregnancy in September which ended in mc December my lines took weeks to darken. I knew something wasn’t right. Your lines look great. Congrats!

I have been gone for a bit and came back to 10 new pages!

@Suggerhoney Such great lines! So happy for you :)

@atx614 Congratulations! That is a bfp for sure :)

@J_and_D Having a good doctor is so important. When I actually found one that listened to me it was such a relief.

@Tasha36089 I can see it!!

I am 7 dpo today and haven’t really been thinking too much about symptoms or anything, but then I made some eggs today and the smell was just sooo strong. This was my only symptom during my chemical last month.... the ability to smell eggs in every baked good. I’ll have to make some muffins and see if I can smell the egg ;) I am also still having tender breasts from ovulation but that is normal for me.

@ciz I work right beside a Pharmacy....:-$
Doesn't help my compulsion to test ...or my wallet :rofl:
Hahaha.... aww beaut if you can resist that temptation then fair play to you, I need to know how you do it haha.

@ciz I dont!!
I cant resist for the life of me.
I went and bought 2 FRER on my break. So my lunch hour will be POAS time.
(Who needs to eat lunch? HAHA)
Hehehe love it!! Come one 2 lines..fx

Thanks ladies. Tbh I didn't know it was an early MC (and I'm glad I didn't know) so it really didn't effect me emotionally. And it's good news because it shows I can get pregnant! I'm a little nervous about the thyroid labs due to thyroid problems running HEAVY in the women in my family and my metabolism hasn't been the same since having my son. FX'd everything is good. Not sure how long to get the results but I was going to give them a call next week if I dont hear anything by Tues/Wed.

@J_and_D I'm so glad you're happy with your new provider! I am about to get thyroid labs done too after a miscarriage last month, although I have light/short periods and fear hyperthyroidism, so we're opposites. Looking forward to your next update about that, it helps me feel so much less alone <3

AFM I do not know if I will be testing again this month or not. I feel like I am PMSing now. Will use my OPKs when I feel fertile again, pointless now I think haha. I did a bunch of reading yesterday about post-chemical cycles on a few FAM websites, this bit on one was especially interesting to me:

"Different fertility awareness methods and NFP instructors may have differing recommendations for how to chart through a miscarriage. Some may recommend charting the first day of miscarriage bleeding as day 1 of a new cycle. Others may recommend that you keep using the same chart (counting the miscarriage as part of the previous cycle), since it is not menstruation." -- Charting after miscarriage: When will I ovulate again | Natural Womanhood

I'm assuming the bit about not starting a new chart doesn't apply to me because my mc started on the day af was due, but it was interesting to consider.

Ooo @Tasha36089 yayy!

@atx614 any new tests for us to stare at??

Finally have some bfp’s rolling in!! Woo!

@J_and_D sorry about the mc but that’s great you love your new dr!

@Reiko_ctu maybe that’s baby snuggling in?!
Ugh maybe... temp down this morning though so not feeling too hopeful tbh. And really no symptoms... I usually have a restless feeling and a bit of nausea by now!

Started spotting so expect af tom so I'm moving over to the Feb group. Good luck to those left to test and congrats to those bfps.

Thanks ladies. Tbh I didn't know it was an early MC (and I'm glad I didn't know) so it really didn't effect me emotionally. And it's good news because it shows I can get pregnant! I'm a little nervous about the thyroid labs due to thyroid problems running HEAVY in the women in my family and my metabolism hasn't been the same since having my son. FX'd everything is good. Not sure how long to get the results but I was going to give them a call next week if I dont hear anything by Tues/Wed.
I feel the same way about my chemical last month. While I did feel a bit sad, more than that I feel relieved that I can actually get pregnant.

Looking good!!!

Thank you hon.
I had them mom med OPKs and HPTs back in the summer and I must say the opks are amazing and go supper dark when positive I loved them.
I used the HPTs with the chemicals and there as sensitive as sweetyfox but they did give faint lines at 11 ish DPO.
Ended up using them all up with the last chemical back in October but now wish I saved some to use now.
The OPKs tho are prob one of my absolute favourites.
Glad ure new doctor is really nice but so sorry about the loss hon:hugs:

I’m having weird cramps. Like 2 inches in and 2 inches down from my hip bone... not like AF cramps. Ugh so weird. I want to check of cramps on FF but, it’s not normal type cramps!!

I had that at 6 and 10dpo hon it felt like sharp stitch like pains and wud come and go and come and go if that makes sense.
I remember on the evening of 6dpo and 10dpo they got more intense but not painful. Just sharp.
](*,)](*,):change:

lol, so mine where meant to arrive on Friday BUT for some reason Amazon is saying Monday aarrggg, so I was like ok I’ll order some others, nothing will come before Monday, what is happening to Amazon !!!! Anyway I guess I’ll have to wait till Monday and I’ll be 11dpo I think!!! I guess it’s better than testing for 4 days and hoping obviously god felt like I need a break lmao!

Are u in the UK hon? I ordered some tests yesterday off Amazon, im supposed to be getting some tommorow but the Frer won't be here until next week.
Not sure whats going on with them.
11dpo is a great time to test hon, hope when u do tests its a :bfp:

So I tested this morning. I thought I saw a vvvf shadow. What do you think? I don’t track O this month but my app says I’m 8dpo but I think I O’d 2 days earlier so maybe 10po.

View attachment 1093516

Yes I see that clearly hon, looks like my 10dpo test. Are u going to test again tomorrow?

Ok so 11-12 dpo and stark white BFN, I think it's time to call it yet another failed month. It's really starting to affect me :-( I stayed optimistic when I had the CP because I thought I would be pregnant within a couple of months anyway, but after 6 months feels like it's never gonna happen.
Sorry for the people who has been trying for a lot longer, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I need a place to vent

Oh no hon im so sorry. Vent away thats what we are all hear for hon.
Sending hugs I really hope next cycle brings u ure sticky rainbow :hugs:

@Rach87 here are my test from this morning. My cheapies are finally getting darker so I am ready to be added as a BFP on the front page. Still nervous but excited too!!View attachment 1093523View attachment 1093524View attachment 1093525

Yay those look great hon.
Great progression :happydance:

@ciz I work right beside a Pharmacy....:-$
Doesn't help my compulsion to test ...or my wallet :rofl:

Oh my gosh I wud be in that pharmacy picking up every test hahaha.
Mite be worth trying a Frer hon esp if
I have been gone for a bit and came back to 10 new pages!

@Suggerhoney Such great lines! So happy for you :)

@atx614 Congratulations! That is a bfp for sure :)

@J_and_D Having a good doctor is so important. When I actually found one that listened to me it was such a relief.

@Tasha36089 I can see it!!

I am 7 dpo today and haven’t really been thinking too much about symptoms or anything, but then I made some eggs today and the smell was just sooo strong. This was my only symptom during my chemical last month.... the ability to smell eggs in every baked good. I’ll have to make some muffins and see if I can smell the egg ;) I am also still having tender breasts from ovulation but that is normal for me.

Haha same i haven't been on all day today and then I come on and there's 3 new pages haha. Do love a good binge read tho hehe.

@Suggerhoney Did you take maca your whole cycle or only BEFORE ovulation?

Hi hon.
I've been taking it every day for 3 months now throughout my whole cycle.
I take 2000mg of Galatanised Macca root.
I also take Foliate and vitamin D and I've been taking baby aspirin 75mg since I got faint lines at 10dpo.

Started spotting so expect af tom so I'm moving over to the Feb group. Good luck to those left to test and congrats to those bfps.

So sorry hon supper fixed for February [-o&lt;

Last edited:
Right just caught up sorry I've not been on all day i didn't sleep a wink last night.

Had a bit of a worry earlier on going to the bathroom I saw a few small spots of light browny blood.
I also had it when wiping but was supper faint and only happened on like 3 wipes and not had anything else since.
No cramps or anything.
But it still scared me.
Not sure what it was but im 14dpo.

Tests are darker today, I don't have any frer until next week's but have some Answer tests hopefully coming tomorrow and im hoping to see a huge difference compared to yesterday's Frer.
A line stealer wud be nice.
Here are todays ICs sweetyfox and easy@home
20210121_185051.jpg

I've done a little college thing to see progression at 10 11 13 and today 14dpo.
IMG_20210121_185630.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->