•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

@ilex88 how are the tests coming along?

I did a CB Digi test yesterday, and got 2-3 weeks, which was perfect, as I was 4wks + 1day. Of course I forgot to take a photo of it then, and I've just come up to bed and found the battery has gone already, so you'll have to imagine it! Definitely happy to have my BFP put on the front page now though \\:D/

Right just caught up sorry I've not been on all day i didn't sleep a wink last night.

Had a bit of a worry earlier on going to the bathroom I saw a few small spots of light browny blood.
I also had it when wiping but was supper faint and only happened on like 3 wipes and not had anything else since.
No cramps or anything.
But it still scared me.
Not sure what it was but im 14dpo.

Tests are darker today, I don't have any frer until next week's but have some Answer tests hopefully coming tomorrow and im hoping to see a huge difference compared to yesterday's Frer.
A line stealer wud be nice.
Here are todays ICs sweetyfox and easy@home
View attachment 1093550

I've done a little college thing to see progression at 10 11 13 and today 14dpo.
View attachment 1093551

Sounds like it was probably just a bit of breakthrough bleeding, and nothing to worry about. Not worrying is definitely easier said than done when you see that though. Just keep looking at your tests and remember how strong this is looking!

I did a CB Digi test yesterday, and got 2-3 weeks, which was perfect, as I was 4wks + 1day. Of course I forgot to take a photo of it then, and I've just come up to bed and found the battery has gone already, so you'll have to imagine it! Definitely happy to have my BFP put on the front page now though \\:D/

Yay for the 2-3 hon. I shud have some digitals coming tomorrow and i hope I get a 2-3 and then hopefully next week a 3+.
I will be 4+ 2 tommorow so hoping it will be a 2-3.

I'm still so nervous.

Wow that felt great to add TWO bfps today :happydance:

Hope to see more hon b4 the month is out.
Remember how many there was in December it was crazy.
Really want the February group to be lucky

I’m going to ignore the ovulation tests that I did and assume I weirdly missed my peak or something. I have one pregnancy test left and I’m not buying any more this month. I feel like It’s surreal now, at first it was exciting but now I just can’t be bothered with all the pressure. Not sure if it’s my mental health, lockdown, general stress or what, but I just feel like I need a break.
We will still be skipping on contraception but I’m going to try and take a ntnp approach.

G
I’m going to ignore the ovulation tests that I did and assume I weirdly missed my peak or something. I have one pregnancy test left and I’m not buying any more this month. I feel like It’s surreal now, at first it was exciting but now I just can’t be bothered with all the pressure. Not sure if it’s my mental health, lockdown, general stress or what, but I just feel like I need a break.
We will still be skipping on contraception but I’m going to try and take a ntnp approach.

I got like that hon. TTC is such a emotional stressful rollercoaster.
I really hope you get a surprise BFP hon.

Hugs. My partner spoke to me today when he saw my packet of OPKs (which he barely knew were a thing) and implied he wants to be more NTNP about things. Said "no one I know tests like this, they all just take one test a while after they miss their period and call it good".

It hurt but at the same time I feel like maybe it was a wake up call, I really did only learn about this sort of TTC from the internet and I don't have any apparent fertility problems other than this chemical last month (I've had two kids) so why am I stressing myself with tests and symptom spotting? if I had no one to talk to about it would I keep doing it? I need to do some reflecting...

G

I got like that hon. TTC is such a emotional stressful rollercoaster.
I really hope you get a surprise BFP hon.

thank you! I do too. I really didn’t think it would take long. I know it’s ridiculous as we haven’t been trying that long, but in the past we got pregnant really easily. My main concern is that getting pregnant doesn’t actually mean baby for us given that we have had so many unsuccessful pregnancies. I think I’d feel fine if there was a reasonable chance that I’d have a successful pregnancy, but I have a 1 in 10 chance of an ectopic with each pregnancy (and I’ve had two pregnancies since then!)
And a 50:50 chance of a miscarriage. Those aren’t good odds (that isn’t even counting chemicals which obviously brings my chance of success down even lower)

Hugs. My partner spoke to me today when he saw my packet of OPKs (which he barely knew were a thing) and implied he wants to be more NTNP about things. Said "no one I know tests like this, they all just take one test a while after they miss their period and call it good".

It hurt but at the same time I feel like maybe it was a wake up call, I really did only learn about this sort of TTC from the internet and I don't have any apparent fertility problems other than this chemical last month (I've had two kids) so why am I stressing myself with tests and symptom spotting? if I had no one to talk to about it would I keep doing it? I need to do some reflecting...
SO MUCH THIS!
I fell pregnant at 21, 23, 25 and 26 without any real planning. Never took an ovulation test, the first two I didn’t even know if I was ovulating or not. The third and fourth I had a bit of a better idea but we were not even officially ntnp with pregnancy 4, and the rest were completely unplanned (with dd, we were half heartedly using natural family planning with the understanding that we would probably conceive, we planned to properly try a few months later but weren’t cleared to try after my ectopic pregnancy)

I probably wouldn’t have known about the chemical if I didn’t research faint tests - I’d have assumed it was negative and I had a weird cycle. We only started properly trying in October-November. I would assume yesterday was ovulation day.

thank you! I do too. I really didn’t think it would take long. I know it’s ridiculous as we haven’t been trying that long, but in the past we got pregnant really easily. My main concern is that getting pregnant doesn’t actually mean baby for us given that we have had so many unsuccessful pregnancies. I think I’d feel fine if there was a reasonable chance that I’d have a successful pregnancy, but I have a 1 in 10 chance of an ectopic with each pregnancy (and I’ve had two pregnancies since then!)
And a 50:50 chance of a miscarriage. Those aren’t good odds (that isn’t even counting chemicals which obviously brings my chance of success down even lower)

I'm keeping everything crossed for you hon.
I'm 41 so I know my chances of misscarrying is extremely high and it does worry me.
I've had 7 losses in total. 6 were chemicals but my first baby I lost at nearly 11 weeks so I never feel relaxed in the first trimester im always supper anxious.
Im so so thankful to Jesus for this precious blessing.
Im rooting for you hon and I can't wait to see that sticky BFP which im really sure u will get[-o<

SO MUCH THIS!
I probably wouldn’t have known about the chemical if I didn’t research faint tests - I’d have assumed it was negative and I had a weird cycle.

I had several distinct symptoms that lead me to test -- my heart condition acting up, nausea and sensitive sense of smell, breast engorgement -- so I'm glad I tested because I know those symptoms combined with a triple-long period would have made it obvious even if I had not been TTC. At the same time though since my period came on time I wish I had never confirmed :( I miss my baby, I don't want to TTC I want to go back in time...

Right just caught up sorry I've not been on all day i didn't sleep a wink last night.

Had a bit of a worry earlier on going to the bathroom I saw a few small spots of light browny blood.
I also had it when wiping but was supper faint and only happened on like 3 wipes and not had anything else since.
No cramps or anything.
But it still scared me.
Not sure what it was but im 14dpo.

Tests are darker today, I don't have any frer until next week's but have some Answer tests hopefully coming tomorrow and im hoping to see a huge difference compared to yesterday's Frer.
A line stealer wud be nice.
Here are todays ICs sweetyfox and easy@home
View attachment 1093550

I've done a little college thing to see progression at 10 11 13 and today 14dpo.
View attachment 1093551

If its any comfort i had brown spotting (reasonably heavy) between weeks 4-5 of my daughters pregnancy. Then a bright red spot at 5 weeks.

My cousin also had a hemmeroage type bleed at 10 weeks with her son and was told she was miscarrying but hes 2 in may :)

It is so scary though especially given your history hun.

Sooo I just came off my cycle. When should I start working on the baby. These period trackers are confusing. 88E28012-0803-4E9B-B6F6-24F520E6EF19.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->