•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

Update for me..
Clear blue positive yesterday,
FRER positive today and digital negative today. AF due Sunday.
Hope I actually am pregnant!!

View attachment 1093573
The digitals need more HCG to come up as positive. Keep testing with the other tests to see progression and try a digital again in a few days. I’m sure it’s probably just early.

10dpo and BFN for me. I've never not had at least a squinter before so I'm calling myself out. Keeping my fx that I have a normal cycle next month

Hugs. My partner spoke to me today when he saw my packet of OPKs (which he barely knew were a thing) and implied he wants to be more NTNP about things. Said "no one I know tests like this, they all just take one test a while after they miss their period and call it good".

It hurt but at the same time I feel like maybe it was a wake up call, I really did only learn about this sort of TTC from the internet and I don't have any apparent fertility problems other than this chemical last month (I've had two kids) so why am I stressing myself with tests and symptom spotting? if I had no one to talk to about it would I keep doing it? I need to do some reflecting...

I get what he's saying, but has he really asked people, or is he just assuming based on what he's seen on TV? Maybe you can try not to test until the after your period is due (easier said than done!)? And maybe just try to get into the habit of sex every other day after your period?

I do see the problem from his point of view though. My husband struggles with the pressure when he knows that this is THE day, so I guess maybe your partner feels similarly, and also doesn't like to see the stress and upset it puts you under too.

Update for me..

View attachment 1093573

Looking good! Ignore the digital today, and just look for progression on the others first.

Update for me..

View attachment 1093573
Your lines look great. The digis take a while to turn positive so I wouldn’t worry about that.

I tested again this morning and it was even more of a squinter than yesterday so not sure if it’s even worth taking a frer now. Been really sick this morning and have for about 4 days now but I think maybe I’m just coming down with something.

Hugs. My partner spoke to me today when he saw my packet of OPKs (which he barely knew were a thing) and implied he wants to be more NTNP about things. Said "no one I know tests like this, they all just take one test a while after they miss their period and call it good".

It hurt but at the same time I feel like maybe it was a wake up call, I really did only learn about this sort of TTC from the internet and I don't have any apparent fertility problems other than this chemical last month (I've had two kids) so why am I stressing myself with tests and symptom spotting? if I had no one to talk to about it would I keep doing it? I need to do some reflecting...
My partner feels the same way about the ovulation tests and things. He just wants it to happen on its own. He thinks I am too worried about it. The thing is I don’t feel worried per say, but I do think about it obviously. I think a lot of men are able to just ignore it until you show them a positive pregnancy test. They aren’t the ones that are in this constant hormonal cycle that you can’t tune out.

When I had my chemical last month he was ready to tell four friends I was pregnant based on that little squinter of a positive I had to begin with... before the lines were obviously positive! I think he’s just blissfully unaware of what can actually happen and how the biology of it all works.

I wish we could just have sex as normal and boom there’s a baby too, but we started trying in 2019, and after so much time and a surgery on my part I just decided to give in and take the tests. Maybe with the second baby we can just let it happen. I am glad I have him to keep me from taking loads of pregnancy tests though!

Sooo I just came off my cycle. When should I start working on the baby. These period trackers are confusing. View attachment 1093570
If you have a 28 day cycle and ovulate around day 14, your fertile window will start monday. I usually BD every other day for a week once it starts. I did OPK too the last few cycles and always BD the day before ovulation as well if it wasn’t one of my every other day BD anyway lol.

Im either 7-8 DPO and took this mid day. I walked away for about 7 minutes and came back to this. BFP or evap? Help!

View attachment 1093569

I think you should take another, but it looks good

Update for me..

View attachment 1093573
I would take those as BFP!
Don’t worry about the digital

10dpo and BFN for me. I've never not had at least a squinter before so I'm calling myself out. Keeping my fx that I have a normal cycle next month
I’m sorry, good luck for next month!!

So my tests are out for delivery thank the Amazon gods lol, so I’m going to break my rule and I’m going to test!!! Fingers crossed but I have absolutely no symptoms which is a bit concerning but I have got to hope gotta hope!!!

Thanks guys! We shall see what happens in the morning :)

Hay ladie will catch up on all the thread later. I did another CB digital hoping to get a 2-3 but only got a 1-2 again. Thing is I’ve just done anothe clear blue line test and it’s darker and I’ve also done a Answer test which is the same as Frer and I have a bit of a line stealer so wud of thought the digital wud be 2-3. I’ve heard they can be a bit temperamental so I’m gonna save the other one for next weekend when I’m over 5 weeks and will hopefully get a 3+.
I’m 15dpo today. im bunched all the Frer and CB together does this progression look ok?
DB25FFF7-5738-422C-B132-B01C13DC1FFA.jpeg 766000A4-FDA9-42A9-8E29-C7D858D5B11E.jpeg

sorry will catch up on the thread later gonna get my house work done.

I get what he's saying, but has he really asked people, or is he just assuming based on what he's seen on TV? Maybe you can try not to test until the after your period is due (easier said than done!)? And maybe just try to get into the habit of sex every other day after your period?

I do see the problem from his point of view though. My husband struggles with the pressure when he knows that this is THE day, so I guess maybe your partner feels similarly, and also doesn't like to see the stress and upset it puts you under too.

We do the deed almost every day or more at his request, so that's not the issue. He specifically doesn't like how I am paying too much attention to symptoms, and the early pregnancy tests, and he seemed horrified to learn I can test for ovulation too lol. I tryyyyy to be good about not testing, last cycle I told him I wasn't going to test until I missed and even didn't buy any tests head of time, but as soon as I had symptoms I was chomping at the bit to see that :bfp: sigh

My partner feels the same way about the ovulation tests and things. He just wants it to happen on its own. He thinks I am too worried about it. The thing is I don’t feel worried per say, but I do think about it obviously. I think a lot of men are able to just ignore it until you show them a positive pregnancy test. They aren’t the ones that are in this constant hormonal cycle that you can’t tune out.

"Constant hormonal cycle that you can't tune out" yes exactly!!!! thanks for getting it so well. <3 I want to be chill but... I cannot, lol.

So my tribe of fantastic ladies, tests arrived so of course I pee’d. New tests Sweety Fox love the bag of 50, tests are a good size, first one done a bit of a dye run but I have a good feeling about these as the background is super white. And of course I will now bug you all with the test pic until it’s positive or a negative!!! May the testing being....7dpo. upload_2021-1-22_14-27-31.jpeg

Hay ladie will catch up on all the thread later. I did another CB digital hoping to get a 2-3 but only got a 1-2 again. Thing is I’ve just done anothe clear blue line test and it’s darker and I’ve also done a Answer test which is the same as Frer and I have a bit of a line stealer so wud of thought the digital wud be 2-3. I’ve heard they can be a bit temperamental so I’m gonna save the other one for next weekend when I’m over 5 weeks and will hopefully get a 3+.
I’m 15dpo today. im bunched all the Frer and CB together does this progression look ok?
View attachment 1093575 View attachment 1093576

They look wonderful!! How exciting!!!

View attachment 1093575 View attachment 1093576

Im so excited for you, those look great!

Ok so you know I going to go crazy now, so the first test I saw a bit of a shadow, so just to check I did another one I am sure I see something....... maybe you guys can have a look, it’s just 7dpo so maybe nothing!
upload_2021-1-22_15-31-29.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->