•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

So my tribe of fantastic ladies, tests arrived so of course I pee’d. New tests Sweety Fox love the bag of 50, tests are a good size, first one done a bit of a dye run but I have a good feeling about these as the background is super white. And of course I will now bug you all with the test pic until it’s positive or a negative!!! May the testing being....7dpo. View attachment 1093577

These are amazing tests. I love them. There sensitive to I got lines at 10dpo on them and at 11dpo darker lines. Love love love them

Sorry ladies still need to catch up on thread I've been so busy all day tidying and cleaning my house I've not long just finished.
Gonna get in my pj's In a min and chill out infront of the TV.

I did another digital and Answer test
Answer was even Darker than this mornings. More of a line stealer. And I Got my 2-3 so starting to feel alot more positive now.
15dpo AF normally shows at 16 to 17dpo so that's tommorow or Sunday.
20210122_172705.jpg 20210122_172716.jpg

Will catch up on the rest of the thread in a mo.

:flow::flow:<3<3

@Suggerhoney your lines are fab! I’ve had a few bouts of bleeding this time some brown and one I’ve was red, everything is going well here’s brown blood was probably implantation bleeding which apparently can happen at last as 8 weeks!

Im either 7-8 DPO and took this mid day. I walked away for about 7 minutes and came back to this. BFP or evap? Help!

View attachment 1093569

Thats a great line for 7 or 8dpo hon and I wud say looks to dark to be a evap but I wud do another and look at it after 3mins or 5mins max.
But I reckon that has to be a BFP. Good luck hon can't wait to see ure next test :)

If its any comfort i had brown spotting (reasonably heavy) between weeks 4-5 of my daughters pregnancy. Then a bright red spot at 5 weeks.

My cousin also had a hemmeroage type bleed at 10 weeks with her son and was told she was miscarrying but hes 2 in may :)

It is so scary though especially given your history hun.

Thank u sweetie thank fully nothing today and symptoms are slowly kicking in. I've had zero symptoms so thats why I thought I was out
But last night I had sore heavy boobs but they have been on and off sore for a few days. Buy even they wasn't sore at all at 10 11 12 13dpo.
I've also had mild queezyness for about 3 days but nothing b4 and im 15dpo now so im gonna stress to everyone on here not to worry if they have no symptoms. Never had implantation spotting b4 either. Well saying that I did have 1 tiny spot of red blood a few days b4 my BFP with my now 10 year old son (turns 10 on 2nd feb)
But never had it when wiping so that was a first.
Nothing at all today so hoping it was little peanut getting comfortable in there. I was having right overy pain as well similar to that of 6 and 10dpo, though 14dpo wud be to late for IS but I googled it and said it commonly happens at 10 to 14dpo.
Hopfully there won't be any more bleeding now, well not until I'm full term and get the bloody show lol.
I do think this baby is a sticky but will still be anxious because I lost my first baby at 10+4 was a very long time ago but it still makes me anxious when ever I am pregnant.
I start to relax a bit more when I get to 11 weeks but even then I still get sacred.
Just hope this one will be a healthy take home baby [-o&lt;

Sooo I just came off my cycle. When should I start working on the baby. These period trackers are confusing. View attachment 1093570

Ah them apps can be a little out hon. Not every womon that has a 28 day cycle will ovulate on day 14, my cycles are anything from 28 to 31 days and my ovulation is normoly on cd13 to 15 but this cycle I ovulated early on cd10.
Not sure why but apparently its normol.
Are using OPKs or anything hon?
Good luck this cycle hoping to see loads of BFPs b4 this month is out and loads in February to.
Update for me..
Clear blue positive yesterday,
FRER positive today and digital negative today. AF due Sunday.
Hope I actually am pregnant!!

View attachment 1093573

Fantastic lines hon I wudnt worry about the digi because they are not as sensitive.
Good luck hon fixed for a sticky beanie.
Its lovely seeing more BFPs. :yipee:

@Suggerhoney how did you get your ticker to work? I copied and pasted and nothing happened

Fixed u get ure line stealer tommorow hon. I'm 15dpo today. How are ure other tests looking?

So u click on say my ticker and then choose the pregnancy option. Then u choose ure little ticker and the thing it goes along on. I chose rainbow but there's loads. Then u just put in ure details and press save.
Then u need to press the forums option and copy the BB code.
Then go onto ure signature and paste it there. Hope that helps im terrible at technical stuff and just as terrible explaining it. Let me know how u get on<3
With my last daughter at 14 weeks I passed bright red blood and 2 substantially sized clots the Mw proceeded to lovingly tell me over the phone your definitely miscarrying and the scan will confirm it! She’s 5 months now!

Oh my goodness that is so scary. Im so happy she was ok.
@Reiko_ctu Ohh i can see the start of something. Good luck! Im going to impatiently wait for tomorrow morning's test!

I can see the start of something to hon. Eeeeek I really hope its the start of your BFP[-o&lt;
@Mum42crazy i see it too!

I just did a frer and another IC and the line is much fainter than yesterday. Can hardly see anything on the frer and I don’t think the camera even picks either up. Maybe it was a dodgy test :?

View attachment 1093584
View attachment 1093585

I can still see something faint hon on both[-o&lt;

@Rach87

I'm about to run and go take a test lol, I've had sharp shooting pains in my ovaries all morning[/QUOTE]

Goooooood luck hon. I had them sharp shooting stich like pains at 6 and 10dpo and then again yesterday at 14dpo. At 10dpo I had pain in my lower back to around the right.
Hope its implantation hon. I didn't get a faint line until 10dpo so don't worry if u get a BFN it can take a few days for the HCG to rise.
How many DPOs are you ? [-o&lt;

@Suggerhoney that really does look like a dye stealer today.

Thanks hon I did 2 more in late afternoon and got a proper dye stealer and a 2-3 on a digital. Feeling alot more positive now but still a bit anxious.
I always am during the first trimester. And even in the 2nd trimester I still feel anxious I don't think it ever stops until there in our arms, but even after that I still worry. I don't think it ever ends. I guess that's the joys of being a mam we never stop worrying.
Oh wow @Suggerhoney my lines never got that dark with any pregnancy! This is it!!

Thank you so much hon.
My tests did this with my son to so im really hoping this is a really good sign that this baby is healthy and will be a healthy take home baby come September[-o&lt;

Sugger - I wouldn’t even rule out twins with your super IC lines! :twinboys: Hehe

Hahaha I'm panicking now lol.
In all honesty my lines did this with my son to. They got darker and darker everyday.
I think I had a line stealer with him around 14 dpo.
So just hoping there is a healthy baby in there. I think DH wud die if it was twins lol:rofl:
@Suggerhoney Your lines have gone dark soo quickly! :happydance:

Thanks Bev. They did the same with my son so praying it means that this baby will be healthy and a take home healthy baby come September[-o&lt;
@Suggerhoney your lines are fab! I’ve had a few bouts of bleeding this time some brown and one I’ve was red, everything is going well here’s brown blood was probably implantation bleeding which apparently can happen at last as 8 weeks!

Thanks hon. I've had no more spotting since yesterday afternoon so I think it may of been some implantation spotting.
Hopfully there won't be any more now.

I had sore heavy boobs last night but they are OK today they seem to be very on and off.
I do feel queezy tho esp if im hungry.
Boobs have been itchy to.

Hope I've caught up with everyone and to anyone I've missed good luck sending loads and loads and LOADS of baby dust:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
Had a tiny bit of spotting this afternoon, like small red dots of blood mixed with cm. AF not due for 5 days yet.
@Suggerhoney those latest tests are so good. I’m so pleased for you.

Thanks ladies for squinting at my test, you’re really all just lovely! I’m hoping it’s the start of something considering I didn’t have shadows on the 2 other tests. That was my last dollar store test so I only have my frer left, so @sallyhansen76 no more testing today! I would ideally like to wait 2 mornings for my frer but I will cave and take it tomorrow at 10dpo. I just hate to get a squinter on a frer! Or worse a bfn lol. I want a frer to be very clear for the price they are lol. AF is due Wednesday so tomorrow morning would be 4 days before expected AF.

I hope you all had a chuckle when I said early this month I wouldn’t test early to go through this “what if!”

luckily I was super busy today with a homeschool group we do and I didn’t have to think about it at all.

@Suggerhoney your tests look amazing!!

Congrats to the new BFPs :)

I got AF, couple days late, guess the shadow on tests were just bad tests or something! Off to another month.

A positive digital for me this morning, then to full blown bleeding this afternoon.
Another chemical for me. Two in a row. Absolutely devastated

These are amazing tests. I love them. There sensitive to I got lines at 10dpo on them and at 11dpo darker lines. Love love love them

i did get a shadow on them yesterday but I really wasn’t sure.... I do like them!!

anyway I took one this morning and it is a real BFN the only thing I’m happy about is how clear the BFN is. I’ll be testing later today as I love that I have 50 of these suckers but if it’s BFN at least I can see it and not try to squint a shadow!! 8dpo symptoms tired and a bit emotional ( but could be lockdown)
upload_2021-1-23_8-42-14.jpeg

Sorry ladies still need to catch up on thread I've been so busy all day tidying and cleaning my house I've not long just finished.
Gonna get in my pj's In a min and chill out infront of the TV.

I did another digital and Answer test
Answer was even Darker than this mornings. More of a line stealer. And I Got my 2-3 so starting to feel alot more positive now.
15dpo AF normally shows at 16 to 17dpo so that's tommorow or Sunday.
View attachment 1093590 View attachment 1093591

Will catch up on the rest of the thread in a mo.

:flow::flow:<3<3
Love this WOW Grow baby Grow!!!

Lightning - I’m so sorry AF came. I hate cruel lines like that. Wishing you much luck for 2021.

Skye - I’m so sorry, to get a positive digital and all. Are you sure the bleeding is definitely AF? Some women get quite heavy bleeds early pregnancy. :hugs:

I’m 3 DPO. I had to tamper with FF to get it to agree with me because I think some of my temps were inaccurate but even if I’m 24 hours out it shouldn’t make much difference. I’m still testing on the 31st so just make Jan still. My first child’s birthday is Feb 2nd and he will be 21 :cake:so would be nice to get my last rainbows BFP on my first rainbows 21st!! But doubt it’ll happen.

My
Lightning - I’m so sorry AF came. I hate cruel lines like that. Wishing you much luck for 2021.

Skye - I’m so sorry, to get a positive digital and all. Are you sure the bleeding is definitely AF? Some women get quite heavy bleeds early pregnancy. :hugs:

I’m 3 DPO. I had to tamper with FF to get it to agree with me because I think some of my temps were inaccurate but even if I’m 24 hours out it shouldn’t make much difference. I’m still testing on the 31st so just make Jan still. My first child’s birthday is Feb 2nd and he will be 21 :cake:so would be nice to get my last rainbows BFP on my first rainbows 21st!! But doubt it’ll happen.
My first rainbow is going to be 21 this year yeah for 2000 babies!!! My 2nd is going to 18..... so I have two kids with two big birthdays coming up..... the other 2 are 14 and 9 this year so a bit to go!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->