•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

My

My first rainbow is going to be 21 this year yeah for 2000 babies!!! My 2nd is going to 18..... so I have two kids with two big birthdays coming up..... the other 2 are 14 and 9 this year so a bit to go!!!
My daughter is 18 too! I guess we are similar ages with kids the same age! Wishing you lots of luck this cycle!

@Suggerhoney oh those lines. I didn't that strong on ICs until I was around 8 weeks! Amazing lines. Yay for the 2-3 weeks. I think this is really it for you. So happy for you, all your hard work has paid off.

Hi all. 4 dpo and absolutely nothing to report here.
Big hug to all who’s af shown but sending lots of luck in your new cycle

congrats to those with bfps :)

Tasha -how are things today? I hope there has been no more spotting.

Skye -how is the bleeding? I really hope it's stopped and things are ok :hugs:
Sugger - those lines are just fantastic!!! :dance:

Lightning - I'm so sorry, good luck for next month :hugs:

How is everyone? Hope you are all doing ok. So sorry for those that got af.
What do you guys think are the most realiable pregnancy tests? Reading through amazon reviews and it seems none are any good, so many false positives/negatives, evaps! honeslty what is the point?!! lol I usually use the one step ic's, nice and cheap and I can pee and squint to my hearts content. I don't like Frer as I can always see some sort of line...maybe I just always have some hcg in my system and they are so sensitive:shrug:
I looked for sweetyfox but I can't seem to buy any in the uk just now.
I just want something to use alongside the ic's as I've seen lots of people say they are showing false negatives.

OR maybe I should just stop peeing on sticks??!!:wacko::haha:

Anyway I'm a bit fed up. I've carried on with the opk's after having the double/late surge and long cycle last month. So here I am on CD22 and my opk was as dark as the control AGAIN today.
It was equal to control on CD15
slightly darker on CD16
slightly lighter on CD17
back to being equal to control on CD18/19
lighter CD20/21
then equal again today

This is all quite unusual as I used to get quite a clear surge on CD14 and that was it. Since losing our little boy in August things are all a bit weird.....or is turning 40? I feel my age is against me now. It's frustrating. But I did have quite a bit of stress at the beginning of the week, if you guys remember the big argument with my OH? Maybe its due to that?:shrug:

10 dpo frer bfn :(. It’s only 4 days before AF shows so I should have a nice line here if I was pregnant! Not our month... randomly I’m a bit bummed because this is the first time I haven’t gotten pregnant from unprotected sex during my fertile period... each of our girls and losses were conceived first try. Was really hoping this was our month for an early October babe :(
10E3DFC2-FD6D-465A-800E-31BE1B671FF3.jpeg

AF hit on Wednesday so I’m out for January!

A positive digital for me this morning, then to full blown bleeding this afternoon.
Another chemical for me. Two in a row. Absolutely devastated
I’m so so sorry. That’s heartbreaking.

i did get a shadow on them yesterday but I really wasn’t sure.... I do like them!!

anyway I took one this morning and it is a real BFN the only thing I’m happy about is how clear the BFN is. I’ll be testing later today as I love that I have 50 of these suckers but if it’s BFN at least I can see it and not try to squint a shadow!! 8dpo symptoms tired and a bit emotional ( but could be lockdown)
View attachment 1093620
With DD2 I got a shadow at 8dpo in the PM, and then 9dpo AM was BFN and then it was a clear BFP by 9dpo pm... for some reason my pm tests are always darker so maybe you’ll get a line again this evening even though this mornings was BFN. There was definitely a line on your PM test yesterday!!

Oh no so sorry @Skye75

sorry for af @Lightning7

@Reiko_ctu there’s still time!
Thanks friend you’re so encouraging :) honestly though I have no symptoms and that bfn on the frer (there’s not even a hint of something 2 hrs later on the test), I know I’m out. I don’t think I’ve even been disappointed like this, it feels crappy. But I do also have in the back of my mind, I all ready have 3 DDs and maybe 4 is not right for us which is ok! Also I really hope you get your sticky baby this month and have no more CPs!

No pic because I've misplaced my phone again :shy: but something is just barely catching my eye on
A positive digital for me this morning, then to full blown bleeding this afternoon.
Another chemical for me. Two in a row. Absolutely devastated

I'm so sorry hun

Yesterday's test was BFN and I have just busted it out of the cassette now that it is dry... I swear it has the faaaaaintest something but it is probably an evap line. LH strip was middling, not dark not light. These pains in my ovaries are annoying, doesn't feel like ovulation at all, and came right on the tail end of 3 days of PMS crying. Ugh.

Oops one of my posts regurgitated what I wrote yesterday and didn’t send lol

asked my bf to look at yesterday’s test for a second set of eyes and he says he can’t see anything. I’ve been testing every 2 days tho and the last 2 negative tests don’t have that sliiiiiight catch to them. My 2017 pregnancy had a 14dpo bfn then 19dpo squinter lol and the thing that kept me testing was shooting ovary pains. I wish I could confidently count myself out but apparently I’m one of those outliers whose body acts funky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->