•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

So sorry @KatVM and @Skye75 :(

I am 9 dpo today and feeling like I always do at 9 dpo. Slightly sore breasts still since ovulation (normal for me).

I am a primary school teacher and schools have been closed here since the end of October. We are finally going back next week... so hopefully that will keep me distracted until I can either test or af comes.

So sorry @KatVM and @Skye75 :(

I am 9 dpo today and feeling like I always do at 9 dpo. Slightly sore breasts still since ovulation (normal for me).

I am a primary school teacher and schools have been closed here since the end of October. We are finally going back next week... so hopefully that will keep me distracted until I can either test or af comes.

I hope the transition back into the classroom goes well for you!

@BabyBrain80 had a little pinky discharge but nothing else. Test is still the same as yesterday.
84AECEB4-F555-433A-9AC5-808EF7423533.jpeg
@Reiko_ctu sorry for the BFN but hopefully there’s still time.

Yesterday's test was BFN and I have just busted it out of the cassette now that it is dry... I swear it has the faaaaaintest something but it is probably an evap line. LH strip was middling, not dark not light. These pains in my ovaries are annoying, doesn't feel like ovulation at all, and came right on the tail end of 3 days of PMS crying. Ugh.
I am having ovary pains too! What the heck is it? It doesn’t feel like AF cramps to me!

A positive digital for me this morning, then to full blown bleeding this afternoon.
Another chemical for me. Two in a row. Absolutely devastated

Are u sure it AF hon because brown is old blood. I had some very very light brown spotting at 14dpo.
I really hope u are not having a CP.
I had 4 last year in April June July and October.
I really thought there was something wrong with me but I'm now pregnant with my rainbow. Just praying this one is for keeps.
My tests are very dark so I know its a sticky but I'm still so anxious about miscarrying.
Just praying I don't lose this one [-o<

A positive digital for me this morning, then to full blown bleeding this afternoon.
Another chemical for me. Two in a row. Absolutely devastated

Are u sure it AF hon because brown is old blood. I had some very very light brown spotting at 14dpo.
I really hope u are not having a CP.
I had 4 last year in April June July and October but not I am pregnant wi
@Suggerhoney oh those lines. I didn't that strong on ICs until I was around 8 weeks! Amazing lines. Yay for the 2-3 weeks. I think this is really it for you. So happy for you, all your hard work has paid off.

Thank you so much hon.

Sorry just glanced at thread been a busy day.
I did a Frer and Answer test today the Answer was another dye stealer about the sams as yesterday's but frer wasn't as dark.

But ICs darker again today and also CB early detection was darker. I even did a OPK just to see and I've never seen a opk so dark. It was crazy.

Was hoping to get a good line stealer with Frer and there is a slight one but not like on Answer.
I hope I get a good line stealer on frer soon and also a 3+ on a digital. I'm going to do another digital on Friday.
20210123_182224.jpg 20210123_162701.jpg

So I just came back from the gym for the first time since March (empty gym because of covid), and I used one of those special scales that can accurately measure your body fat percentage. It turns out mine is too low. :-(

Based on what I have read online women should have 18.5% to maintain healthy body function and 22% for optimal fertility. Mine was only 18% which means mine is much too low when it comes to ttc.

Using just my height and weight to calculate I am in the normal range, just on the lower side of average, but the machines that measure it can actually differentiate between muscle and different types of fat. I guess my muscle mass was bumping my weight up enough to keep me in the healthy range.

We have been ttc for so long and now I’m thinking I will need to gain some fat to conceive. My mom had the same issue before she conceived me as she was a ballet dancer.

It just feels like one more potential hurdle ](*,)

So I just came back from the gym for the first time since March (empty gym because of covid), and I used one of those special scales that can accurately measure your body fat percentage. It turns out mine is too low. :-(

Based on what I have read online women should have 18.5% to maintain healthy body function and 22% for optimal fertility. Mine was only 18% which means mine is much too low when it comes to ttc.

Using just my height and weight to calculate I am in the normal range, just on the lower side of average, but the machines that measure it can actually differentiate between muscle and different types of fat. I guess my muscle mass was bumping my weight up enough to keep me in the healthy range.

We have been ttc for so long and now I’m thinking I will need to gain some fat to conceive. My mom had the same issue before she conceived me as she was a ballet dancer.

It’s alright hun! First of all it might not be an issue at all, I started both my successful pregnancies underweight (94lbs/5’1”) and just had that cp at a healthy weight (106lbs).

secondly if it IS an issue, it’s really easily fixed!!!! Calories in, calories out. You only need to add 300-600 cal a day to gain weight (and it’s good practice for pregnancy hehe when you have to eat a bit extra). I highly recommend Siggi or Fage full fat Greek yogurts mmmmm. And almonds for a snack, they’re very high fat!

Last edited:
Sorry @Teafor2. I was underweight my whole life and always hated it. Not sure your stats but when I conceived my son I was 108 lbs and Im 5’4”.
Edited to add: just googled that bmi and it was 18.5 - I really dont think .5% will make that much if a difference.

I am having ovary pains too! What the heck is it? It doesn’t feel like AF cramps to me!

Last time around I got in for an early scan and they said the ovary I was having the most pain in (right) was the side I’d ovulated from to become pregnant. Something called a “corpus luteum” forms in the ovary that released the egg. And if it has cysts in it, it can be very painful! What Is a Corpus Luteum? How Does It Work? And What Can Go Wrong?

Speaking of cysts, have those of you who check your cervix ever had nabothian cysts? I’ve had a constantly changing myriad of them for like 9 months now and they just abruptly vanished over the last two weeks???? I googled and all I could find about that was that some women notice they swell during FP and fade during LP. Thoughts?

It can definitely harm fertility to be underweight but it’s not a sure thing. I was 100 lbs (at 5’5”) when we conceived DD2! Healthy pregnancy. Most women who are underweight and have fertility problems will notice them with anovulatory cycles and irregular periods - if those aren’t a problem for you I wouldn’t worry about your weight - hugs!!

@Reiko_ctu I probably will even though I know it’ll be too early. Lol I always need a negative baseline, right?
You actually do. For sure! I feel like we should be testing these cheapies with water at this point they give so many shadows! Hope you’ve got good ones this month!!

Thats a great idea! That way I know if a line is actually a line. I bought Pregmate this time by recommendations on here. Hopefully theyre good. Only bummer is I think theyre 25 miu. When I googled 10 miu they kept showing up but the packaging says 25. Weird. Oh well when Im pregnant I’ll get a line eventually anyway.

Yeah a lot of tests don’t even advertise their sensitivity so who knows!!

I ordered some easy @ home to take when they arrive tomorrow night and to keep for next month if I’m out... I honestly hate that brand but they’re the cheapest lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->