•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

Anyone else get stupid white lines on FRER as the pee runs across but it drys completely blank ??
Very frustrating seeing lines that disappear.

F577A25A-8B5E-4365-B327-8B5AE1C8AC7F.jpeg 2BF4F940-9217-4D69-8CAE-C31A91CD8E43.jpeg

Could I also ask @wrapunzel and @Teafor2 if you had any 'symptoms' before you got your BFP?

Last month with my chemical I had a ton of symptoms that led me to test: sore boobs, increased sense of smell, food aversions, etc. This month everything seemed normal for getting my period, including PMS, except I was ravenously hungry.

Thank you so much! :) My boobs are sl tender today but they always are during the TWW and I have also had mild nausea (again, normal for me in the TWW) but I always think how can I have 'symptoms' but be testing negative because surely symptoms would mean HCG? So with what you said and how Sugger said that she felt it seems it's not that common to get actual pregnancy symptoms before BFP so I am going to stop scrutinising everything!

Last month I was definitely feeling the hcg because I was positive as soon as I had symptoms and symptoms are the classic stuff linked with hcg/pregnancy, but it was such an odd thing, because it felt like "too much" for my pale test line and then of course the pregnancy did not stick. So.... idk, these last two cycles taught me you never really know. You really don't.

Last month with my chemical I had a ton of symptoms that led me to test: sore boobs, increased sense of smell, food aversions, etc. This month everything seemed normal for getting my period, including PMS, except I was ravenously hungry.

Last month I was definitely feeling the hcg because I was positive as soon as I had symptoms and symptoms are the classic stuff linked with hcg/pregnancy, but it was such an odd thing, because it felt like "too much" for my pale test line and then of course the pregnancy did not stick. So.... idk, these last two cycles taught me you never really know. You really don't.
Thank you. I had a chemical in May last year and had strong food aversions by this point in my cycle but not feeling anything this cycle so fingers crossed.

With my chemicals my symptoms were very strong, my actually babies Not as much. My daughter I felt like wonder woman. My son I felt like trash the whole time - hard to tell when it started bc I had just had a mc 2.5 weeks before so it all kind of ran together.

@wrapunzel

I'm so glad u came over.
I'm not due until September 30th so we are so close.
@atx614 that was me that said it should be a September/October group but then a October group was made but its so quiet.
I wud much rather have a joint group so there is more of us.
I see u was put on the front page so I'm wondering if maybe she forgot to change the tital.

@Teafor2
Yesssss girl them lines.
Please join us in the September group hon we have 2 on due October and I'm not due until September 30th so we're all close.

Definitely need more on there.

U have the opposite to me. My appetite went out the window 2 weeks ago. I'm having to force myself to eat.

My symptoms are so on and off
Today my boobs are not as sore but I've been neasaus all day still am now.
Gonna have some ginger nut biscuits I always find they help.

@Deethehippy
9dpo still early hon I never get lines b4 10dpo.
Still really hope u get that BFP I want it so bad for you xx

Remember ladies I had zero symptoms at all when I got my BFP I cudnt of felt less pregnant if i tried.

I had more symptoms on cycles I wasn't pregnant lol.
Don't worry about lack of symptoms.
Mine only really started form like 16 dpo and was so mild to start.

Every pregnancy is different.
I had mega sore boobs with DD a week b4 AF

And mild neasea and sore boobs with DS about a week b4 AF but then got to 6 weeks and neasea vanishes and so did the sore boobs.
The boobs were then off and on but by 8 ish weeks that is when they got really really sore and the sickness got bad around that time to.

With this one zero symptoms leading up to BFP and nothing at all until 16 17 dpo.

It’s so funny that we both had chemicals last month then got pregnant again this month and we are having the same symptoms. Same as pms but ravenously hungry :p

It’s so funny that we both had chemicals last month then got pregnant again this month and we are having the same symptoms. Same as pms but ravenously hungry :p

I wasn't going to say it but yes it is super funny. Are you me? Am I you? Is up... down? Aaaaa

I feel a little bit better.

Spoke to my friend who announced her pregnancy the other day and she told me she didn’t get a positive ovulation test at all the month she got pregnant. Which makes me feel better as I didn’t get a positive this month (or any sort of nearly positive second line!)

I am on cycle day 23/4 (it’s just past midnight so technically 24 but only just) And I think 8/9dpo based on my normal cycle but that is unlikely as I got a lily white second line at 13dpo.
I’ll test on Sunday which is 10dpo. Af due the following Thursday but want one last test before moving onto Feb.
I have zero symptoms. Today should be my main PMS day but I’ve actually been nice today so maybe that means something? Probably not as I know my dpo is wrong either way.

Anyone else get stupid white lines on FRER as the pee runs across but it drys completely blank ??
Very frustrating seeing lines that disappear.

View attachment 1093889 View attachment 1093890
Yes
I feel a little bit better.

Spoke to my friend who announced her pregnancy the other day and she told me she didn’t get a positive ovulation test at all the month she got pregnant. Which makes me feel better as I didn’t get a positive this month (or any sort of nearly positive second line!)

I am on cycle day 23/4 (it’s just past midnight so technically 24 but only just) And I think 8/9dpo based on my normal cycle but that is unlikely as I got a lily white second line at 13dpo.
I’ll test on Sunday which is 10dpo. Af due the following Thursday but want one last test before moving onto Feb.
I have zero symptoms. Today should be my main PMS day but I’ve actually been nice today so maybe that means something? Probably not as I know my dpo is wrong either way.
Lack of PMS is a good sign :)

Out of dollar store tests today and that sealed packet of Pregmate ICs is looking awfully tempting but I will hold strong [-X :rofl:

Out of dollar store tests today and that sealed packet of Pregmate ICs is looking awfully tempting but I will hold strong [-X :rofl:
I’m out of all tests at the moment, but know I’ll buy some today or this week. Every time I go to the toilet I’m still checking for blood. It just doesn’t feel real.

I’m out of all tests at the moment, but know I’ll buy some today or this week. Every time I go to the toilet I’m still checking for blood. It just doesn’t feel real.

my first two pregnancies didn’t feel real either until I started puking. Kind of a weird milestone to celebrate but I’m looking forward to the vomit!

my first two pregnancies didn’t feel real either until I started puking. Kind of a weird milestone to celebrate but I’m looking forward to the vomit!
Ugh I’m really hoping I don’t get bad morning sickness. I have a serious vomiting phobia and if I puke a couple of times in a row I faint... same as some people with needles. I have already started stocking up on snacks to prevent my tummy being empty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->