★ ★ ★ May & June 2021 Babies ★ ★ ★

Star girl, maybe you could make this a May and June 2021
I see I lot of pregnancy ones have two months in them, I’m due the 6th of June but have a low Hcg although rising at the correct rate so not sure if I’ll be sticking around that’s part of the reason I don’t start a thread but I think the September TTC thread would like somewhere to park their little bumps ;) no worries if you rather not seems like a busy thread already ;)
I could but I wouldn’t want to upset anyone in the October testing thread if they get a bfp and wanted to start one ? I’m not sure what to do? x

Well the nausea had definitely started. 3rd day where I feel the urge to throw up constantly but never actually sick. It’s been coming on mid morning and easing off early evening. Nervously awaiting my scan tomorrow morning.
Good luck for your scan can’t wait to here about it x I’ve been so lucky with this pregnancy I’ve only been sick a few times x

After another scan I finally felt comfortable about sharing my pregnancy!! I told my daughter yesterday and she’s so excited! And I also announced on social media x

ECF7A0A3-606C-4155-B133-B8185ADDDA64.jpeg

I could but I wouldn’t want to upset anyone in the October testing thread if they get a bfp and wanted to start one ? I’m not sure what to do? x
I understand that, but I don’t think anyone would be upset I think they’d love to jump on board.

Anyone over their nausea yet? I can't wait til i stop feeling sick.

At least i do have 1 thing to look forward to soon. Only 5 more PIO injections.

All ok with my little bean. Measuring exactly 6+5 and saw the little heartbeat. It feels more real after the scan.

870909F1-FD4E-4F16-9D9B-B7AD14A4A186.png

Stargirl how lovely telling your little girl. I hope you are feeling much better now. I can’t wait to tell my daughter.

What are some special ways you all are thinking of telling your other children?

We are waiting to tell our kiddos until my bonus daughter is here for visitation, as OH shared custody of her.

Hi all.
We are due our rainbow around the 23rd of may.
We have one boy who is coming up 10 and have had several losses since having him.
We have had 3 scans so far and everything is looking perfect. Here is a couple of pics from yesterday. 7w0d. Baby is growing perfectly and has a nice strong heartbeat.

5.jpg download.jpeg.jpg

Hi Binky
We have the same due date :)
Glad all was well with your scan.

Those scans are adorable! :) Nausea is still there, and tiredness; in all reality I can't wait for the 2nd trimester. I have never been this tired in my life..3 kids, being pregnant, taking 9 credits, as well as working...I feel like a walking zombie! Thankfully my hours at work are going down to 15 per week, instead of 25-30 hours per week. I have my scan this afternoon, 9 weeks and 5 days today :)

Hi ladies!

update here.

terrible cramping, severe nausea so doctor asked to see me right away. Got a scan to make sure all was well. Officially my due date will be May 4, 2021 now.
Picture attached.
everything looked GREAT. But, had about 2cm of implantation blood and they THINK that’s what could be causing my cramping/pain. Nausea they attribute to the pregnancy. (I’m down 7lbs now)

can I change my due date on front page from the 7th to the 4th? Thank you.

4FBABD03-C076-4157-B03D-0418FFA4A085.jpeg

Silas I have no idea how I will tell dd. We are waiting till the 12 week scan and wanted to tell her in some special way with the scan picture but haven’t figured out how as yet.

My bonus daughter is 7 as well.

We haven’t talked much over it either. I’m thinking something super special, but I also thought about trying to know the gender before we tell them. But the blood tests for that are just super pricey!

We have said we are going to have another surprise and not find out. I’ve seen these photo frames that say something along the lines of “sister I can’t wait to meet you” and you put a pic of the scan in. I really like those but didn’t want to just give her that want it a bit more special x

What are some special ways you all are thinking of telling your other children?

We are waiting to tell our kiddos until my bonus daughter is here for visitation, as OH shared custody of her.
We did plan on getting my daughter to read her new “I’m going to be a big sister t-shirt” and see if she realised but unfortunately it didn’t arrive in time so we just showed her ultrasound pictures and at first she thought it was pictures of her as a baby

Sorry I haven’t been on in a while been having a rough time family wise :( I’ve also had bad sickness the last 2 days I’ve been hardly able to eat anything :-(

I will get the front page updated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"