★ ★ ★ May & June 2021 Babies ★ ★ ★

Mind adding me to the list? Estimated due date is June 2nd!

Been waiting for my first ultrasound which I had yesterday. Baby was measuring 8+1 weeks and heart rate 162!

@kksy9b

Hey lady!!!!!!! Congratulations! I haven't really been on BnB much. I paused when I saw your name.. I was all "Waaait.. is that..?!!"

Congratulations to the new bfps I will go through the thread later tonight updating and adding due dates! :)

Hey I had my 12 week scan! I’m measuring 11w 4days due date of 7th May. Looks like I’m being classed as high risk due to preeclampsia with my daughter. I’ve been put on aspirin too x I have to have growth scans every 4weeks from 28 weeks x any gender guesses?
Hope everyone’s well x

E41B6F82-1DDA-4D97-ADE1-782A7EB0D9A7.jpeg

@Stargirl1993

Do you have any other scan pictures?

I want to say girl.. but I can't really define the skull shape. I'm going based on the chin.

Congratulations to the new bfps I will go through the thread later tonight updating and adding due dates! :)

Hey I had my 12 week scan! I’m measuring 11w 4days due date of 7th May. Looks like I’m being classed as high risk due to preeclampsia with my daughter. I’ve been put on aspirin too x I have to have growth scans every 4weeks from 28 weeks x any gender guesses?
Hope everyone’s well x

View attachment 1089311
Hello, lovely scan! I have no idea with gender prediction so no help there, but my guess would be a girl.

i also had severe pre eclampsia, which developed into HELLP syndrome with my son, I have been told im also high risk and will be put on aspirin too. my midwife did also mention growth scan, did they say why 4 weekly?
also where are you based?

i am due 8th of May, we will have to keep in touch and let each other know how we get on xx

Hello, lovely scan! I have no idea with gender prediction so no help there, but my guess would be a girl.

i also had severe pre eclampsia, which developed into HELLP syndrome with my son, I have been told im also high risk and will be put on aspirin too. my midwife did also mention growth scan, did they say why 4 weekly?
also where are you based?

i am due 8th of May, we will have to keep in touch and let each other know how we get on xx

hey I’m not sure why 4 weekly I should have asked x I think it’s to check growth of baby and I’m also classed as overweight x if you would like to add me on Facebook if you want to you can just pm me it’s up to you :) x

Has anyone figured out if they’re finding out the gender yet? We will find out the gender but I am already worrying about what other people are going to say!

For us this is baby #4. We had always planned on having 4 kiddos and I am super grateful that has happened. We have 3 sons already and during our pregnancy with #3, everyone was asking if we were hoping for a girl and I am pretty sure everyone is going to ask us the same this time around, or if we had gotten pregnant to try and get a girl after 3 boys! Honestly, I am just so happy to be pregnant again and could not care either way about the gender.

Hi everyone was wandering if I can join u all.
Im only very cautiously dipping my toe in right now and I dont know how this will end.
My name is Dannii im 40 and DH is 45 and we have been ttc for 8 months.
Sadly we had 3 early losses in April, June and July so im very anxous.

But my lines this time are alot darker so im praying thats a good sign.
I first tested 3 days ago and got a clear :bfn:.
But tested again yesterday and got faint lines on a all tests.
Was a bit worried today because my Frer was alot fainter today then yesterday but my ICs are darker:shrug:

Feel silly saying this because I don't even know if this is going to stick but im trying to stay positive so here goes.

My due date will be July 3rd but there's no July group up yet and technically I will be induced around 37 to 38 weeks so this baby if all goes well[-o<
Will be born in June 2021
So I hope u don't mind me joining u all even tho im only like 5 mins pregnant lol.
Im 11dpo today and AF is due on Monday so I know im supper dupper early.

Congratulations everyone on all ure pregnancies.
Praying we all have very healthy supper sticky babies. [-o<
20201021_123421.jpg 20201021_123314.jpg
Top one is yesterdays test and bottom is todays
20201021_145419.jpg 20201021_185006.jpg
And again top is yesterdays and bottom is today.

I really was optimistic about joining and having a ticker and with my chemicals I didnt, so im hoping it will some how bring me some luck.
Gosh I sound so stupid.
Lol
Really hope im here for the long run and will be posting photos in june of a healthy baby.
This is my last baby so we are gonna stay team :yellow:

@OliviaNicole I am heavily leaning towards not finding out. This is #4 for us as well, although I have 2 boys and 1 girl. For me I just want this one to be a surprise since it is our last planned.

I totally get not knowing how to handle other people's reactions. I dealt with that on #2 and it sucked because it seemed to kill the surrounding excitement. I was just as excited for a boy as I would have been if it was a girl. People can be real jerky!

@OliviaNicole i am such a planner I like to know things.. I’m tempted to buy the SneakPeak kit and find out the sex right now! Lol I think it’s amazing when people wait to find out but I want to be able to call Baby by his/her name and say he or she when talking about baby. And I want to buy cute outfits.. lol my reasonings aren’t perfect but ya know... :haha:

Sorry to say this was just a flying visit.
All my tests are much fainter today and all my symptoms have completely gone.
I really had hope for this one but its not to be.
This will be my 4th loss since April and I'm so heartbroken right now.
Congratulations on all ure pregnancies and wish u all the very best.
Thanks for having me if only for a brief moment.

Hi ladies very very early for me but I have had a positive test today after trying for 18 months and first round of clomid.. I did not expect it as af was due on Tuesday and I got a bfn.. Tested again today before starting tablets to induce af and got a BFP in total shock.. This is baby no3 but ohs first l.. We have EDD is the 4th of July.. But I have never reached my due date.. First was born at 39+2 second 38+3 xxx

Sorry to say this was just a flying visit.
All my tests are much fainter today and all my symptoms have completely gone.
I really had hope for this one but its not to be.
This will be my 4th loss since April and I'm so heartbroken right now.
Congratulations on all ure pregnancies and wish u all the very best.
Thanks for having me if only for a brief moment.
So sorry to hear this. You know I have been here too so I can completely relate to the broken-heartedness those losses cause. I had 4 before I did IVF for #1 and then I had 3 this year before this one stuck. All my bloodwork was normal too. My problem is likely stemming from endometriosis and possible elevated NK cells. I truly hope you get a sticky one soon and don’t have to go through this again :hugs:

Hope everyone’s well x

View attachment 1089311
I’m going with Boy! Not for any good reason lol will you be finding out or will you stay team yellow?

I’ll dip in this conversation.

This is baby # 8 for our blended family. We have (in age order) boy, girl, boy, girl, girl, girl, girl ...I’m pretty sure we will have another girl. But of course I have some hope it may be a boy ...but either way we will be happy.

we are not sharing our pregnancy (for now) via social media because we have no interest in what others think. We also think this will help weed out unwanted opinions or questions. This way change...but it’s where I’m at right now.

also, going on Nov 9 for an early gender scan. It’s my last and I’m eager to know and plan! I want to enjoy as much as I can with this pregnancy, baby etc.

Hi ladies
Congrats ladies on all the new pregnancies.
I’ve not been on for a while been pretty busy and didn’t feel too good last week but turned out I had a water infection. 12 week scan on 10th Nov and quite nervous as to what they will say. Midwife mentioned pre term birth clinic which will involve regular monitoring. Still super tired and nauseous and struggling to fit in my jeans, have maternity ones at the ready.

stargirl fab scan picture, glad all is well. I’m still going to guess boy. Are you planning to find out ?

I’m getting very organised with Xmas now as well as working my days are going pretty fast.

I had a private early scan yesterday and I'm so happy to share that we were able to see the heartbeat.

20201022-123224.jpg

I was 7w4d according to LMP but my cycles are irregular and I was expecting to be a little behind and I was right- baby was measuring 6w4d yesterday which makes sense based on when I got my :bfp:

I'm still feeling very cautious because of my previous losses- in Feb baby stopped developing at 8 weeks and we found out at 10 weeks so I think I'll feel more confident after that point (I hope!)

We have another private scan booked for in a fortnight (i.e. at 8w4d) where I'm hoping we'll see a bigger version of our little bean with a lovely strong heartbeat again.

In the meantime please can I be added to the list? My due-date will be 13th June :yellow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->