★ ★ ★ May & June 2021 Babies ★ ★ ★

Stargirl1993

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Since there’s not been a thread started for May babies I thought I’d start one! Let me know your due date or rough due date and I’ll add you on :)

:blue::pink::yellow: May 2021 Due Dates :blue::pink::yellow:

3rd.
autumnal
Cath_Heather :blue:

4th.
Alijo :angel:
SilasLove

5th.

KitteyKat2010

6th

Stargirl1993 :pink:

7th.
JAJuly2013

8th.

Christie2011:blue: :pink:
melewen
Becca_89

10th.
Becca_89
LuvallmyH:angel:

17th.

Kiwiberry :angel:
mme

19th.
JessaBear36

23rd.

Binky91

27th.
tbfromlv

:blue::pink::yellow: June Due Dates :blue::pink::yellow:

2nd.
Alijo

4th.
MissCassie

13th.
Rebaby :angel:

18th
kksy9b

19th
OliviaNicole

Last edited:
Hi Star! First off.. Congratulations!!!

You can add me to the list. EDD is May 4th!

Hi Star! First off.. Congratulations!!!

You can add me to the list. EDD is May 4th!

hey! I’ve added you! Welcome! Congratulations on your pregnancy! :)

how are you feeling? x

hey! I’ve added you! Welcome! Congratulations on your pregnancy! :)

how are you feeling? x

Well, fine until just now. I had some brown tinged blood when I wiped. This is a first for me. I know sometime spotting and light bleeding is normal, but never had it with my other 3 pregnancies. So I'm a bit freaked out! I can't tell if I feel crampy or not..

Other than that I have been fine so far. A little tired.

I may be experiencing a chemical. I need to grab some tests and I'll update.

@Stargirl1993
thank you for making the thread! I'm due May 3rd.. congrats again

@AliJo sorry to hear, I hope that it is not a chemical, fx for good lines for you :hugs:

Thanks!!
I had a whole bunch of bleeding from a sch with my son, it was so scary.. then I had a chemical.. then spotting with my daughter..first trimester is crazy. So far so good with this one but it wouldn't surprise me. So so much hope she is okay <3

Unfortunately it was a chemical

Best of luck on your journeys ladies. I hope you all have a healthy and happy 9 months!

:hi: guys I"m joining even though from my LMP I would be due the end of April, it might be into may so let's just say May 1st :)

I recently got off birth control in June, had a period in July (the 13th), didn't get a positive until this past Friday (8/21).

Yesterday, I started cramping and bleeding a little bit, decided to call my Ob-gyn...they got my HCG levels at it was only at 375, I went in this morning to "meet him" and talk to him, he mentioned he's not too concerned as it's a good number just on the lower end of 6 weeks...they didn't give me a scan because at 4 weeks, can't really see much. I have to go back tomorrow to get my 2nd HCG levels taken so I hope it doubles at least or I have expect that I'm miscarriaging...

My first appointment is September 11th, which is when they will give me an ultrasound!

:hi: guys I"m joining even though from my LMP I would be due the end of April, it might be into may so let's just say May 1st :)

I recently got off birth control in June, had a period in July (the 13th), didn't get a positive until this past Friday (8/21).

Yesterday, I started cramping and bleeding a little bit, decided to call my Ob-gyn...they got my HCG levels at it was only at 375, I went in this morning to "meet him" and talk to him, he mentioned he's not too concerned as it's a good number just on the lower end of 6 weeks...they didn't give me a scan because at 4 weeks, can't really see much. I have to go back tomorrow to get my 2nd HCG levels taken so I hope it doubles at least or I have expect that I'm miscarriaging...

My first appointment is September 11th, which is when they will give me an ultrasound!

hey,welcome & congratulations I’ve added you to the list! I hope everything will turn out okay l please keep us updated <3

Hello all, congratulations!!

i am estimating my due date, due to late ovulation as May 10th :)

how are you all?
I am symptom spotting like crazy still! Xxx

Hello all, congratulations!!

i am estimating my due date, due to late ovulation as May 10th :)

how are you all?
I am symptom spotting like crazy still! Xxx
Hey,welcome & congratulations! x

I’m good Thankyou! I’ve had sore boobs for the last couple of days and I’ve been having breakouts of spots I never remembered getting them with my daughter x

how are you feeling?

I’ll poke my head in but I’m not sure I’ll be able to stay. May 10th.
1E0E97AF-7525-4387-81FF-8A919A4B49D5.jpeg
Im having some inconsistent testing at the moment that is stressing me out. But the lines are still there so I’m just gonna go with it the next few days and see what happens.

@Stargirl1993 that's so funny my first appointment is the same day as yours! Haha
I'm nervous too. I feel crampy today and I feel like a weird sort of burning sensation in my pelvis. It's freaking me out.

@Becca_89 congratulations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"