★ ★ ★ May & June 2021 Babies ★ ★ ★

I didn't want to disappear without saying anything, so just stopping by to let you all know I sadly miscarried. We found out last Thursday at a private scan that baby no longer had a heartbeat and another scan at our local EPU on Friday confirmed it and that baby had stopped growing at 8w3d. I had an MVA under Local Anaesthetic yesterday at 10w1d and it was really awful but I'm glad it's over and done with and we can start to heal and move on.

Thanks for having me, even for a short time. Wishing you all lots of luck with your pregnancies.
I am truly sorry for your loss :( I hope you go on to have a healthy pregnancy xx

I didn't want to disappear without saying anything, so just stopping by to let you all know I sadly miscarried. We found out last Thursday at a private scan that baby no longer had a heartbeat and another scan at our local EPU on Friday confirmed it and that baby had stopped growing at 8w3d. I had an MVA under Local Anaesthetic yesterday at 10w1d and it was really awful but I'm glad it's over and done with and we can start to heal and move on.

Thanks for having me, even for a short time. Wishing you all lots of luck with your pregnancies.

I'm so sorry. I.hope you get your sticky bean when you decide to try again. :hugs:

Had my scan yesterday and they have put me a week ahead. Due date now 17th May. Baby wouldn’t roll over from tummy so was unable to do the downs test. Have to go to see midwife in 2 weeks for the quadruple test. I wasn’t nervous about the test before but for some reason I am now. Not sure if it’s because things didn’t go as planned. Have to have regular scans from 20 weeks due to the fact my dd was early.

Had my scan yesterday and they have put me a week ahead. Due date now 17th May. Baby wouldn’t roll over from tummy so was unable to do the downs test. Have to go to see midwife in 2 weeks for the quadruple test. I wasn’t nervous about the test before but for some reason I am now. Not sure if it’s because things didn’t go as planned. Have to have regular scans from 20 weeks due to the fact my dd was early.

Did they try with the wand (vaginally)?
That's what they did with me. I had the same problem and I'm due the same day!!
I hope things go well for you! Try not to think about it or Google things. I know it's easier said than done.

Did they try with the wand (vaginally)?
That's what they did with me. I had the same problem and I'm due the same day!!
I hope things go well for you! Try not to think about it or Google things. I know it's easier said than done.

No they didn’t try that scan, I had to walk around for a bit but baby still wouldn’t budge. It’s just been on my mind all day, I can’t change things so I don’t know why it’s getting to me so much. Not told my dd yet and for some reason I don’t feel ready to yet, seriously don’t know why I am feeling like this.

I scheduled a private scan for Monday. I was going to wait until my anatomy scan to find out genders, but when i made my apt the soonest they had was January 14th.

14w5d and still have nausea. Eating makes it subside for a bit but it's still around. I don't seem to be sleeping great. After getting up for a "midnight" pee I have a terrible time falling back to sleep. I think i gained about 10lbs this last month. Dr. Didnt seem like it was too big a gain. I attribute it to needing to be eating to keep the nausea at bay. I may have felt movement recently, but wasnt sure.

I scheduled a private scan for Monday. I was going to wait until my anatomy scan to find out genders, but when i made my apt the soonest they had was January 14th.

14w5d and still have nausea. Eating makes it subside for a bit but it's still around. I don't seem to be sleeping great. After getting up for a "midnight" pee I have a terrible time falling back to sleep. I think i gained about 10lbs this last month. Dr. Didnt seem like it was too big a gain. I attribute it to needing to be eating to keep the nausea at bay. I may have felt movement recently, but wasnt sure.
Nice. Hope the scan goes well!

I so understand eating when nauseous and not being able to go back to sleep after peeing. It's so annoying... Hopefully, it stops.

Anyone else having bad cause of dandruff? Head & Shoulders isn't working for me... It's driving me nuts.

No they didn’t try that scan, I had to walk around for a bit but baby still wouldn’t budge. It’s just been on my mind all day, I can’t change things so I don’t know why it’s getting to me so much. Not told my dd yet and for some reason I don’t feel ready to yet, seriously don’t know why I am feeling like this.
I had the same issue. Sonographer eventually got what she needed after almost an hour.

Hi everyone! I forgot about this thread until today. I'm due May 8th. This is number 4 for me.
My pregnancy is going well symptom wise. Currently 15 weeks and starting to show. Feeling some occasional flutters.
I had my 12 week ultrasound which I was told was normal. I chose to have the NIPT panorama genetic test done that day. We got our results a few days ago. We are having a boy :blue:
We learned that we are low risk for Trisomy 13 and 18 but very high risk for Trisomy 21. Currently I'm scheduled for an amnio on Tuesday but I'm not going to do it. I'm scared I'll miscarry. I'm going to see of they will move up my 20 week ultrasound a week or two so we can maybe get more answers and look for other markers for down syndrome.

Speaking of pregnancy pillows I really want to get one soon! I used to have a full body pillow but not sure what happened to it.

Hope everyone is doing well? I did post in the technical bit for a admin to let someone else take over the thread but it don’t look like they have done it yet x

Thankyou for the kind messages x I’ve been put back on antidepressants so I’m feeling abit better in myself me and my little girls dad are trying to work on things but not sure how they will plan out ..

I had a private scan yesterday and I’m having another baby Girl! :pink: My due date has changed again! 6th May x

DD5A1D42-B269-4E6C-94FC-B9B9E2D102A8.jpeg

Hope everyone is doing well? I did post in the technical bit for a admin to let someone else take over the thread but it don’t look like they have done it yet x

Thankyou for the kind messages x I’ve been put back on antidepressants so I’m feeling abit better in myself me and my little girls dad are trying to work on things but not sure how they will plan out ..

I had a private scan yesterday and I’m having another baby Girl! :pink: My due date has changed again! 6th May x

View attachment 1090654
Congratulations on your baby girl!
I'm glad you are doing a bit better. Fx you can work things out.

So sorry to hear this! Thinking of you!

View attachment 1090654
Congrats on your baby girl! Happy you are starting to feel better!

View attachment 1090654

How lovely a girl Have you started to think about names now you know the gender ?
Glad to hear you are feeling better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->