★ ★ ★ May & June 2021 Babies ★ ★ ★

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Groups & Discussions' started by Stargirl1993, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Cath_Heather

Cath_Heather Well-Known Member

My gut tells me a boy but my husband insists it's a girl. You have so much willpower to keep it as a surprise!

2. Stargirl1993

Stargirl1993 Pregnant with #2

I’m sorry I haven’t been on for abit or a lot :( my partner split up with me yesterday I’m heartbroken. I don’t know if anyone could take over this thread or how to I’m struggling to cope with anything just now my heads a mess :(

I had a scare last night and ended up in out of hours doctors I have a bad uti and I had a leak of fluid but they think it’s down to my uti x

3. Cath_Heather

I am so so sorry sweets! I'm glad you're fine after your scare. Please drink loads of water and get some rest. Pm me if you want to talk xxx

4. SilasLove

SilasLove Mom of 4

I’m so sorry *hugs*

5. Cath_Heather

So.. I felt baby move today for the first time. Been really active. Feel him/her move every 10 minutes or so. First pregnancy so it's super weird, almost like popcorn popping.. But on steroids

kksy9b likes this.
  6. Wishing_

Wishing_ Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you're going through all of that. Happy to hear the baby is fine.
    Stay strong mamas.

7. Wishing_

Nice! I can't wait to feel my baby move. I saw him/her move yesterday and didn't feel anything which is wild but amazing. How soft is it?

8. mme

mme Well-Known Member

Today I’ve had like a pressure type ache above my hip bones, I’m hoping it’s normal with everything stretching. Anyone else had / having anything similar ?

cath how lovely for you, I can’t wait to feel baby move.

9. Wishing_

I think I'm feeling it now. Is it also slight under the belly? I had my fiance touch it and he said it felt like what he does when he flexes... If that makes sense.

10. Cath_Heather

It could be your ovaries. The sonographer picked up a cyst and it causes a slightly uncomfortable pain but not unbearable. Also your uterus is stretching drastically at the moment so it's probably that.. I ask my sonographer alooooot of questions haha

11. Cath_Heather

Mine is just below my belly button sometimes even to the side of it. I can actually see him/her moving when I lie down. Baby got a bit more roudy once I was in bed and it felt like he was maybe doing a somersault and his back was pressing against my tummy, like a fish swimming inside me.. Soooo hard to explain haha

12. kksy9b

kksy9b Momma of 2 little boys!

@Stargirl1993 oh hun, I am so so sorry :hugs::hugs: I am relieved to hear baby is okay and I hope your UTI clears up soon. I know your heart will take a lot longer to heal but please know we are all here for you. I am happy to take over the thread so you can focus on yourself. I think in the technical support thread if you post something with the thread name and my name that you want to take over it will hopefully get done eventually.

@Cath_Heather aw, that is so great! Baby moving is one of the best parts! And just wait until baby is bigger....the odd contortions that your belly will go into are wild :)

@mme it sounds normal to me (ligaments stretching a bit) but if it keeps going you can always put a call into your doctor/midwife for reassurance

For me, if you take your hand and very lightly touch the top of your arm hair, the sensation you feel on your skin is exactly what early movements feel like to me, just inside your abdomen. It's the best way I've been able to describe it to DH :)

AFM, I started diclegis a few days ago and it has definitely helped with the nausea. It's still there, but not all day long and I've been able to manage it so far. 1 week to my appt with my nurse, 2 weeks to my first OB appointment (and hear the heartbeat for the fist time). Just counting down the days (impatiently)!

13. Wishing_

Anyone else experiencing knee pain? I live on the fourth floor and it's killing me. It comes and goes. It started hurting again on my way downstairs to walk the dog... :brat:

14. Wishing_

Am I the only one who craves something but don't know what? It's maddening!

15. autumnal

autumnal Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry sweetheart
    Take good care of yourself

16. Wishing_

My first-trimester downy syndrome results came in and it's negative. I completely forgot about that test... Now to wait for part two of the test in December.

Cath_Heather and autumnal like this.
  17. mme

mme Well-Known Member

Got my 12 week scan tomorrow, nervous and excited ! Can see me struggling to sleep tonight.

Cath_Heather likes this.
  18. Wishing_

That was my last week! Hopefully, your baby doesn't five you a hard time when the tech needs him or her to turn.
    Hope it goes well!

19. mme

mme Well-Known Member

Thanks and Yes let’s hope he or she behaves for the scan. Need to try and get a good nights sleep now.

20. Rebaby

Rebaby Mama to 2 boys

I didn't want to disappear without saying anything, so just stopping by to let you all know I sadly miscarried. We found out last Thursday at a private scan that baby no longer had a heartbeat and another scan at our local EPU on Friday confirmed it and that baby had stopped growing at 8w3d. I had an MVA under Local Anaesthetic yesterday at 10w1d and it was really awful but I'm glad it's over and done with and we can start to heal and move on.

Thanks for having me, even for a short time. Wishing you all lots of luck with your pregnancies.