★ ★ ★ May & June 2021 Babies ★ ★ ★

I ordered the Sneak Peak test that should be here Monday. So I should know in about a week what we are having. I couldn’t wait until January 7! Lol

I didn't want to disappear without saying anything, so just stopping by to let you all know I sadly miscarried. We found out last Thursday at a private scan that baby no longer had a heartbeat and another scan at our local EPU on Friday confirmed it and that baby had stopped growing at 8w3d. I had an MVA under Local Anaesthetic yesterday at 10w1d and it was really awful but I'm glad it's over and done with and we can start to heal and move on.

Thanks for having me, even for a short time. Wishing you all lots of luck with your pregnancies.

I’m so sorry :( xx

The 15-week scan was super quick. Heart rate was 154. She tried to see if she can see the gender of the baby but he or she was stubborn lol.

Next week I see another doctor for a better scan and the second-trimester bloodwork.

The 15-week scan was super quick. Heart rate was 154. She tried to see if she can see the gender of the baby but he or she was stubborn lol.

Next week I see another doctor for a better scan and the second-trimester bloodwork.
Girls are definately more shy ;)

:blush:
Girls are definately more shy ;)
85% of the people who know are hoping for a girl. Lately, I've been thinking it's a boy but we’ll see!!

Dec. 2 is when I'm getting the NIPT test and I'm going to ask for them to add the gender testing. No one (including myself) can't wait until the end of December for the anatomy scan. :blush:

Hello ladies, sorry I have been absent on this thread recently. How are you?

i already have had some dilemmas with high blood pressure and protein, so they are monitoring me for pre eclampsia and HELLP already! Otherwise we are all healthy here!

hope you are all ok xxx

Hello ladies, sorry I have been absent on this thread recently. How are you?

i already have had some dilemmas with high blood pressure and protein, so they are monitoring me for pre eclampsia and HELLP already! Otherwise we are all healthy here!

hope you are all ok xxx
Bless you I had the same with my daughter it’s so worrying x

I ended up in hospital Friday evening with bleeding they done a internal examination to see where the blood was coming from and they found I have a Cervical Erosion. Apparently won’t effect the pregnancy but I’m likely to have some random bouts of bleeding x

I have a emergency scan on Tuesday because I haven’t feel baby move for 3 days :cry: now I’m fearing the worst they have told me to bring someone in with me for the scan I hope I’ve not lost my little girl . :sad2:

Hoping for the best outcomes for you both. Hopefully she is just in a bad position to feel her move, it's still very early days for that

I ended up in hospital Friday evening with bleeding they done a internal examination to see where the blood was coming from and they found I have a Cervical Erosion. Apparently won’t effect the pregnancy but I’m likely to have some random bouts of bleeding x

I have a emergency scan on Tuesday because I haven’t feel baby move for 3 days :cry: now I’m fearing the worst they have told me to bring someone in with me for the scan I hope I’ve not lost my little girl . :sad2:

im so sorry you are going through this, I definitely feel a lot more worry for myself with it being second pregnancy for some reason.

I hope everything goes ok on Tuesday, I am glad they are scanning you.
I feel the baby feel now and again, I was worried up til Monday when I heard the heartbeat, I have also read its normal to only feel it now and again when its early on.
If I have a bath and relax I find he or she moves around again, Im not sure if you have tried this! Hope it goes ok xxx

Bless you I had the same with my daughter it’s so worrying x
I had both with my son, but A lot later on, I think from 34 weeks, the DR panicked me but I have seen the midwife since who calmed by nerves a lot xx

I'm so nervous about tomorrow. I'm getting the NIPT and another test is done. I hope I get an ultrasound done as well.

Not to mention I have a DMV appt at 6:15 am! I'm not excited about tomorrow at all!!

Sorry I have been MIA! Life has been crazy as I am sure it has been for all of you.

Bloodwork shows we are having baby boy #4! I am so excited. We are loving the name Spencer Maddox and so that’s our main contender right now.

How are you all?

Good luck with your tests and the dmv
Girl it was COLD! They had everyone outside until 6:45. I was done before 8.

The appt was quick. They couldn't find a good vein but they found one on the side of my wrist! It didn't hurt till after it was done.

I did the horizon carrier screening, 2nd trimester, & NIPT.

Sorry I have been MIA! Life has been crazy as I am sure it has been for all of you.

Bloodwork shows we are having baby boy #4! I am so excited. We are loving the name Spencer Maddox and so that’s our main contender right now.

How are you all?
Congratulations! We're also having a boy. I'm warming up to the idea and we are very excited to meet our little guy. Nothing much else to report, next scan is only in about 3 weeks. Xx

That's really stupid they made you wait outside in the winter. I hope this garbage is over soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->