★ ★ ★ May & June 2021 Babies ★ ★ ★

Hi ladies
Can I cautiously join, due 23rd May. Had a chemical in Feb so Iam a bag of nerves at the min. Exactly 4 weeks today and got a 2-3 on a digi yesterday (never progressed passed 1-2 when had my chemical). Conceived on my 6th round of letrozole and was trying for 2 years 9 months. Every twinge and slight ache I worry !! Only symptom today is tiredness. Boobs don’t ache anymore and the spots I broke out with last week are just about gone now.
Hey, Welcome and congratulations!! I will add you to the list xx

All is well with baby! :happydance: So happy I could see the heartbeat flickering x so relived now x baby measured exactly 6 weeks. But going by my ovulation chart I’m 6+4 or 6+5 I guess they will put me forward at 12week scan x

View attachment 1087620
What amazing news! How reassuring, I am glad everything is ok!
From what I can see, you are able to see the body and head clearly already? Am I correct! it's beautiful xxx

7 weeks today! I’m so excited for my 12 week scan! It seems like ages away though! x

7 weeks today! I’m so excited for my 12 week scan! It seems like ages away though! x

Happy 7 weeks O:)
Each week is that step closer. It’s really dragging for me. I think I will feel less nervous when I go for my scan in a few weeks. Booked a private early one as such a bag of nerves from the chemical.

Happy 7 weeks O:)
Each week is that step closer. It’s really dragging for me. I think I will feel less nervous when I go for my scan in a few weeks. Booked a private early one as such a bag of nerves from the chemical.

thankyou! x hoping for good news for you at your scan xx I feel less nervous now I’ve had one obviously still worried sometimes but I want to try and enjoy this pregnancy and not think the worst x

7+1 and my symptoms have disappeared x. How’s everyone feeling? x

7+1 and my symptoms have disappeared x. How’s everyone feeling? x

I've had constant morning sickness. it's put me off of keeping up with my running. I'm really hoping it doesn't last as long as my last pregnancy.

Hello all, how are you all feeling?

i am also suffering terribly with sickness, just off all foods and drinks, Planning lunch is very hard. People in work are going to start judging me for my lunch which consists of pickled onion monster munch and burger cheese on toast lol! Really struggling to eat anything. I am thankful I can manage most fruit, so I am getting some nutrition! Xx

Can I ask when you all noticed the morning sickness? I don’t remember with my first I seem to think it was during week 6.

Can I ask when you all noticed the morning sickness? I don’t remember with my first I seem to think it was during week 6.
This is my first and I've had no morning sickness.

i am also suffering terribly with sickness, just off all foods and drinks, Planning lunch is very hard. People in work are going to start judging me for my lunch which consists of pickled onion monster munch and burger cheese on toast lol! Really struggling to eat anything. I am thankful I can manage most fruit, so I am getting some nutrition! Xx
Hey Becca! That sounds delicious. I'm craving anything lemony or salty.. My instinct tells me it's a boy hehe.

No morning sickness at all. Thrown up about 3 times after eating rich foods though. Boob soreness is dying down.

First scan tomorrow! Yay

Hope everything goes ok at your scan cath. Mine isn’t till a week on Saturday it can’t come round quick enough!

Good luck for your scan!
I am luckily not being sick, just the feeling, its awful!

i have my first scan on the 10th October, still a while to go! Hopefully it flies by! X

I’ve just done a digi and got my 3+ :happydance:
Didn’t get past 1-2 when I had the chemical in Feb so I feel a lot easier today. Pray this little bean sticks !

2DCFEB97-3D16-4D00-B01E-F5CE60DE8F17.jpeg

I’m doing okay, 8 weeks tomorrow. This pregnancy has been so different from my daughter I’ve felt nauseous on and off but not for long I’ve probably been sick about 5 times but that’s if I eat to much or smell something I don’t like. I’ve had so much wind it’s unbelievable :oops::rofl: I’m sorry you have been suffering with the sickness but I’m glad you can eat some things x hopefully it settles for you soon x :hugs:

I think I was just over 5 weeks with my daughter I had hg with her and this pregnancy about 6+3 weeks but I’ve only had it very mild x

Hey Becca! That sounds delicious. I'm craving anything lemony or salty.. My instinct tells me it's a boy hehe.

No morning sickness at all. Thrown up about 3 times after eating rich foods though. Boob soreness is dying down.

First scan tomorrow! Yay

Good luck at your scan tomorrow!! x I’ve also been craving orange juice and salty things :rofl: I just have to be careful on what I eat as I suffer from ibs x
I’ve just done a digi and got my 3+ :happydance:
Didn’t get past 1-2 when I had the chemical in Feb so I feel a lot easier today. Pray this little bean sticks !

View attachment 1088071
Yaay congrats on the 3+ :happydance: It’s always nerve wracking after a loss x

I have my first midwife appointment over the phone tomorrow I’m so nervous as I don’t like talking on the phone :-(

I have my first midwife appointment over the phone tomorrow I’m so nervous as I don’t like talking on the phone :-(

You will be fine. Let us know how you get on. I rang them and they told me my first appointment will be over the phone and that the midwife will ring me to book in the phone appointment but I’ve not heard anything and I rang them a week ago.

Good luck with the phone appointment

I have my first appointment tomorrow. I think there will probably be an ultrasound but I'm not sure. I'm not allowed to bring anybody with me :( which is a bit sad. My husband wanted to come in case they do the ultrasound. But it's okay.

I'm feeling really weak and tired and it's getting me down a bit. I can't really get anything accomplished

Autumnal yes it’s hard not having your partner there with you. Let us know how you get on. I can relate to the tiredness, by mid afternoon I cannot keep my eyes open it’s awful as I’m working all day then when dd comes home she wants me to play and I want to do is sleep. We put a film on yesterday when she got home from school and within 5 mins I was out !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->