★ October & November 2020 Hedgehogs ★

Going by LMP I was 5w4d, but according to the ultrasound I was measuring 5w5d it seems since that it what it said in the corner of the scan. But I’ll stick to calculating my gestation by LMP so for me 5w+4. Can’t believe I’m officially 6 weeks on Tuesday, time flies! And I feel like the 6 week mark is such a milestone somehow!!

Yay for some maybe-symptoms starting! How many weeks + days are you now? I will BET you that symptoms will start to hit once you pass that 6 week mark :p

@Pineberry I’m 4 weeks 5 days. Exactly 1 week behind you, I’ll be 5 weeks on Tuesday. Just can’t wait for an early scan, that might ease my worries, I hope. Xxx

How is everyone doing??

Anyone having trouble sleeping?? I'm 5w+2 today and cannot seem to get a good sleep at all! Its torture! When I do have nausea it seems to be at night too which isn't helping. But this lack of sleep is no good at all!! Lol

@Pineberry awwww lovely scan, glad everything's ok

Just got this this afternoon! By LMP I’m 5 weeks tomorrow so this was great to see today. Do you think that the fact that they have progressed that means that the HCG is rising and it’s all good even with the lack of symptoms. Xxx

B3747699-696D-4519-B651-190741C5D283.jpeg

@Fitz2020 I was just coming here to ask the same thing. Mine progressed from 1-2 on Thursday to 2-3 today. Which is about right as I'm guessing I'm 4+4 so I was wondering if that meant everything was progressing OK so far xx

@stacey1986 Pretty cool you're having nausea already at least hah! But yes, I'm not having the best time sleeping either!

Feels like now the symptoms are really intensifying, been so fatigued all day, peed every 20 mins, and boobs are a LOT more tender today than they have been previously! Very curious to see how week 6 of my pregnancy will go!!

Fitz and Jess, yes, the tests progressing are definitely a sign that HCG is increasing. The more HCG the test picks up, the darker the line. So looks like things are developing well for both of you! I'm so stoked for ya girls! :happydance:

uuughh, I wanted to have my first "real" ultrasound around 18th of Feb (so I'd be 7 weeks) but they couldn't book me in until the 24th (so will be almost 8 weeks instead, and yes I know I'm spoiled & shouldn't complain because most of you guys have to wait longer for your first scan!). So 2 more weeks until we get to see bub, and until I can tell my parents.

@stacey1986 Pretty cool you're having nausea already at least hah! But yes, I'm not having the best time sleeping either!

Feels like now the symptoms are really intensifying, been so fatigued all day, peed every 20 mins, and boobs are a LOT more tender today than they have been previously! Very curious to see how week 6 of my pregnancy will go!!

Fitz and Jess, yes, the tests progressing are definitely a sign that HCG is increasing. The more HCG the test picks up, the darker the line. So looks like things are developing well for both of you! I'm so stoked for ya girls! :happydance:

uuughh, I wanted to have my first "real" ultrasound around 18th of Feb (so I'd be 7 weeks) but they couldn't book me in until the 24th (so will be almost 8 weeks instead, and yes I know I'm spoiled & shouldn't complain because most of you guys have to wait longer for your first scan!). So 2 more weeks until we get to see bub, and until I can tell my parents.

Yeah atleast it's a good sign everything is ok with baba hahaha.

I really need to figure a way to get a good sleep though. I've been so exhausted it's awful. I cant function on no sleep lol

Yeah we have to wait until 12/13 weeks here. It's so good you get early scans. 2 weeks isn't too long to wait

Yepp, I can relate to the fatigue issues. Sometimes I have a hard time staying awake at my desk during work. :shy: Can't wait for the second trimester!

This is my first proper pregnancy and I still can't get over the fact that there is a tiny life growing inside of me. Like, I just find it so wild and surreal.

We have the next appointments all set now!

8 week scan - 24th of Feb (7w+6)
12 week scan - 25th of March (12w+1)

And a whole bunch of blood tests that we have to do at my 10 week mark.

Ahhhh this is all so crazy! Can't believe it's happening for real now.

Hope all of you are doing well?!

Hi ladies,

I'm moving over here to join you all! I tested again this morning, I'm 12dpo and the line is darker. I'm saving a digital test to try in 2 days. My due date would be Oct 23, 2020. Not much symptoms for me except a bit more tired and a hormonal headache that started yesterday afternoon. The headache was really bad last night but it's mostly gone now.

I don't think i got any nausea in my previous pregnancies until around week 6. But I did have sore boobs before the BFP the last couple times... nothing yet. I haven't been pregnant in almost 7 years, so I figured my body has changed some. I know my cycle and AF symptoms are different than they were 10 years ago, so perhaps my pregnancy symptoms will have changed too.

Pineberry - I'm glad your scan and blood test have been good. I've never bled during pregnancy so that must have been scary. But I've heard a lot of people bleed a little so it can be normal.

Today I have a period type ache in my lower abdomen. Not doubled over type pain but enough for me not to be able to forget its there... Is this OK or should I be worried? x

Today I have a period type ache in my lower abdomen. Not doubled over type pain but enough for me not to be able to forget its there... Is this OK or should I be worried? x
I'd say that's normal. Lots of stretching and hormones going on. It's only a worry I think if they get intense, which could mean ectopic.

I'd say that's normal. Lots of stretching and hormones going on. It's only a worry I think if they get intense, which could mean ectopic.

Thankyou. I should remember these things from my last 3 pregnancies but I'm just so over anxious and worried this time for some reason. It's been 6 years since I was last pregnant and I can't remember the early stages at all :oops:

Thankyou. I should remember these things from my last 3 pregnancies but I'm just so over anxious and worried this time for some reason. It's been 6 years since I was last pregnant and I can't remember the early stages at all :oops:
Me too! Almost 7 years for me... my youngest is 6 now. Can't believe my oldest is going to be 8 next month!

@Joannaxoxo Heyy so good to have you here! Congrats again!!! :D Such exciting times for all of us!

About my bleeding - I've come to the conclusion that it must have been from sex and its resulting climax :oops: we had DTD quite shortly before I found the spotting. Later on I researched a LOT online and it seems to be a real thing - during climax the uterus contracts, which can expel some blood from your system.

So just a heads up to the other ladies on here-- climaxing, doesn't matter if from sex or just by yourself, can definitely lead to spotting! Wish I had known this so I wouldn't have gotten so panicked.

@JessdueJan Don't worry about that at all - I had that dull ache a LOT during week 3, 4 and 5 (it's eased off now that I'm 6w). It's very normal :)

@Pineberry - good to know... I've also heard that the cervix is more sensitive and prone bleeding when pregnant (from our increase in blood). I have a vague memory of some spotting after sex when pregnant in the past. Also a heads up... sex is 'dry' later in pregnancy so get yourself some lube lol. At least for me, I found that the natural 'lady juices' (sorry tmi) don't really happen when pregnant.... and also when breastfeeding for me. It wasn't until ovulation returned that sex became normal again.

@JessdueJan i also have that dull pain in my abdomen at times and it worries me too, thinking I’ll be bleeding when I go to the toilet. Oh why does early pregnancy have to be so stressful! God knows we want these babies so much, so just let them grow safely!!! I wish it was that easy.

@Joannaxoxo welcome and congrats to you. Nice to see some more people join the group.

AFM, boobs are definitely more tender but not too sore today. That’s a good sign! Have a scan for 12th March so will be 9 weeks and 3 day’s but will prob try to get it in earlier if I can change it, the stress is not doing me or my Crohn’s any good so I think I just need to see baby so will see if my obstetrician can fit me in around 7 and 3 days. Fingers crossed. I have ulcers in my mouth which is Crohn’s related but also prob the stress of worrying, they’re excruciating and I can’t eat too well with them which is not good as I am already on the v slim side.

Sorry for the rant ladies, needed to vent.

Hey everyone sorry for no reply but jeez didn't I talk up the no symptoms!! I spent since Fri throwing up, God awful reflux and just generally wanting to crawl in a ball and die but I have found I can take ranitidine so I finally got some sleep!! Thank God!!

So glad everyone is progressing so Well!! Fingers xd we all make it!

Coming off my medication for my fibromyalgia has made me pretty grumpy and I feel sorry for the kids and dh lol

Pee on a stick addict I recognise your name! My youngest was due Sept 2018 would u have been in that thread?

Hope everyone is ok today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->