★ October & November 2020 Hedgehogs ★

Happy Valentine's Day to you all too! <3

Not feeling much really. I'm trying to be happy with not feeling sick because I know I'll regret wanting to feel nauseous when it comes around. Slight sensitive nipples but only when bumped and little more tired then usual. But only 4 weeks today so I know it's still early.

How is everyone else? Got any valentines plans?

Doing ok over here, but daaamn I am so irritable today. Pretty sure its the hormones. I was just annoyed at every little thing. Co-workers are all at a birthday party now and I half-regret not going with them, but in the end I am just way too tired and moody today to be up for social stuff.

We don't really 'do' Valentines day, but I did receive an unexpected rose from my sweetheart so that was cute! Now we're going to have a lazy, chilled night in with pizza (for him) and pasta (for me... I'm craving pasta lately, don't know why). Putting some netflix on soon and just relax :)

Pineberry I was super irritable yesterday as well, but I wasn't quite 4 weeks yet. I think this is too early lol. On the positive side, I got on the case of the president of the board of my company (it's a long story, but my boss really needs to be phased out...desperately) and I just felt extra bold. It worked to my benefit when he stumbled across the stage for final bows (I work for an opera company) because he was SO trashed. I was nervous he was going to fall into the orchestra pit.

Sn0wbunnie YAY!!!!! Congrats!!!!! Oh my gosh baby #5 SO exciting! You are a brave woman!

Wanted to say hi.
I'm due around 20th October.
My only symptom is tiredness and a little food aversion.

Hey for anyone who is not a first time mom, question here: is it normal to feel cramping and sometimes moderate sharp pains in early pregnancy?

Hello ladies
Not 100% sure when I ovulated but going off app I'm due Oct 28th 2020 .
When I get my first ultrasound then we'll Know for sure. So happy to be here after having a CP last month, here I am getting positive tests. think my af due in 3 days. I won't lie I'm nervous but feeling very good about this pregnancy. Hoping this is finally our take home baby.

Here a some of the hpts I've taken so far. They are not in order.
PicsArt_02-16-10.59.29.jpg

<3Wish all of us a happy healthy 9 months<3

Yayy, welcome @love.peace, @sn0wbunnie and @JessaBear36 !! :haha: Congrats to all of you, lovely to see so many getting their BFPs!

Hey for anyone who is not a first time mom, question here: is it normal to feel cramping and sometimes moderate sharp pains in early pregnancy?

I am a first time mom :shy:, but I have had this in the earlier weeks and it did make me wonder if it was normal. The sharp pains were sometimes on the sides (ovary area) and sometimes in the middle of my belly or lower abdomen (stopped by week 5). I have had cramps almost every day from week 3 to 5, but they were dull / mild, not comparable at all to real AF cramps.

Hey all sorry it took so long to get back to You!! The bleeding turned out to be nothing but implanting (baby number 6 u would think I would be used to it!) And the pain they think is my fibromyalgia flaring up!!

Hey to all the newly pregnant mummys!!!!

Catmumof4 - so glad everything is ok.

Welcome to the new ladies.

So 4 weeks and 3 days here. I honestly don't really feel pregnant. I have my usual energy and eating like normal. Woke up with pretty tender breasts this morning but they are back to feeling fine. No heightened sense of smell or aversions to food, no nausea. Only things different are that I feel like I'm much warmer than usual and a bit out of breath. When did aversions kick in for some of you? I thought it was around 5-6 weeks with my other kids but I remember being really tired. I just hate feeling so very normal and it's making me a little nervous. Thoughts?

Joannaxoxo I'm 4 weeks and 3 days today too! And I'm also feeling a bit nervous because of how normal I feel. I would say that my symptoms exactly match yours - warmer than normal and a bit out of breath...so maybe that's totally normal? I've only ever been pregnant twice and both were miscarriages and both were different, so I really don't have anything good to judge it against, but maybe it's normal to feel normal right about now? I keep trying to remind myself that most people who aren't actively trying will just now be getting their first positives because they missed AF. 4 Weeks is AF, so if anything, that's something, right?

Welcome JessaBear36! Congrats!

Today is beta day for me. Just waiting to hear back about the results.

@co_fostermom ph that’s exciting, good luck with beta, let us know.

@Joannaxoxo & @co_fostermom
I’m 6 weeks tomorrow and until the weekend I didn’t feel anything other than tired and I have Crohn’s so my tiredness could be because of that. At the weekend my boobs were sore and I felt nauseous when I thought about food, that would have been 5 weeks 4 days. But the sore boobs and nausea seems to have gone away again(which is causing me to worry all over again!!!) I am a bit miserable with mouth ulcers and ear aches but they’re Crohn’s related I think. Definitely normal to not be feeling symptoms at 4 weeks 3 days but I know at that time I was driving myself crazy with worry over not having any, so I totally get it!

Ok, so I'm glad I'm not the only one. I don't remember having these worries in my last pregnancies. I think I feel more nervous because I'm a bit older this time and know miscarriages are more common the older you get. I am only 32 but had my last at 26, so it's just a different time of my life.

Foster - you are right, at 4-5 weeks some people are only just discovering their period didn't show up.

One thing I can say that is different is that my usual craving for sugar/chocolate/fruit is gone. I don't dislike them but I'm leaning towards crackers & veggies and dip, so more savory foods. I'm also drinking mostly water, no craving for my usual tea (but not disliking tea yet, just don't feel the need to have one). When pregnant with my daughter I could only stomach fruits (no veggies at all) for several weeks... we will see what the coming weeks are like.

Fitz - So sorry your crohn's is acting up so bad. Are the hormones making things worse?

@Joannaxoxo I don’t know what’s wrong but I’m pretty miserable at the moment. Came home from work early today after being out Thursday and Friday and will be out tomorrow and Wednesday now too. I’m a teacher so we’re off Thursday and Friday for midterm. Hopefully the week will help me to recover. I’m going down to see my consultant Gastro doctor on Wednesday and hopefully he’ll he’ll me, id day he will want me to start a course of steroids to get the Inflammation under control which I know will only add to my anxiety. God I can’t want to have a scan and see baby and hear a heartbeat. Xxx

Symptom wise at 6 weeks I'm feeling a little tired and nauseous at everything. If got acid reflux quite bad as well which sucks!! Hope everyone is ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->