♡ Bump buddies due July 2021 ♡

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss abii

I am in limbo right now. I went for my scan and all they could see was a gestational sac, no baby. So I have to go back in two weeks. I’m guessing I will miscarry before then. So just playing the waiting game now. I feel super pregnant today, knackered, bloated tender boobs, sickness. Doc has advised me that this can happen if the dates I had were wrong,

@cinnamum sorry to hear this hun. Hopefully your dates are just off, I have had that happen to me:flower:

@Kiwiberry hope you're doing well hun:)

How many weeks do you think you should be @cinnamum? I think its pretty common to not see a baby early on? My friend went at 7 weeks and they couldn't see a baby and told her she'd miss carry but the next time she went back all was fine and her dates were correct. I hope that's the case for you :flower:

OH said hed get up with the toddler today and take him for a walk this morning so I can laze around :dance: im still in bed but I'm so hungry im gonna have to get up. Darn it!

My sleeps been so weird lately.

Had a booking in appointment over the phone yesterday with the midwife and popping in for blood tests and to be weighed friday. Feeling a bit more real now.

We've been put into a covid tier system. 3 being the highest and we're in 3. Ugh. So fed up of all this now. My sister has been involved in the Oxford university vaccine trials. I hope it all hurries up.

Everyone ok today?

Xxx

Everyone ok?

Xxx
Well I’ve not had any bleeding so I guess I’m as good as I can be.
How many weeks do you think you should be @cinnamum? I think its pretty common to not see a baby early on? My friend went at 7 weeks and they couldn't see a baby and told her she'd miss carry but the next time she went back all was fine and her dates were correct. I hope that's the case for you :flower:

OH said hed get up with the toddler today and take him for a walk this morning so I can laze around :dance: im still in bed but I'm so hungry im gonna have to get up. Darn it!

My sleeps been so weird lately.

Had a booking in appointment over the phone yesterday with the midwife and popping in for blood tests and to be weighed friday. Feeling a bit more real now.

We've been put into a covid tier system. 3 being the highest and we're in 3. Ugh. So fed up of all this now. My sister has been involved in the Oxford university vaccine trials. I hope it all hurries up.

Everyone ok today?

Xxx
I should be 6weeks and 2days today. At the scan I was meant to be 5 weeks. I really hope so. I’m really not feeling very confident. Had so many losses now. Just hope this ones a sticky bean xxx. I have another scan booked for the 10th at 9:30 so I’ll keep you all posted. They said I should be measuring at least 7 weeks by then and they hope to see a wriggler with a heartbeat <3

@cinnamum glad everything worked out for you sweetie and everything turned out to be okay!

How are the rest of you ladies doing?

I had to reschedule my first ultrasound for the 15th because my husband couldn't make it. They have a waiting list about a month out before I can actually be seen. I'm debating trying to go somewhere else.

SUCH good news @cinnamum! So pleased for you! :wohoo:

I have a private scan on Friday so if all is OK we can tell family over Christmas \\:D/ then my proper one at the hospital is 30th December.

My food aversion have been insane :sick:

Squirmy little one :cloud9:

Attachments

• 203695942.mp4
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
For some reason I'm not getting notifications whenever anyone posts in this thread even though I'm following it :confused:.

Kids just started screaming at me right now so hopefully I'll be able to respond to everyone in a little bit.

So how are you lovely ladies doing? I'm excited because I was able to get my first ultrasound scheduled for December 31st instead of January 21st. I'll be about 12 weeks along then. It's only a week from now and I'm so very excited.

I've been a little nauseous and super tired lately. I already know that I'm anemic since I'm normally anemic outside of pregnancy and then pregnancy just makes it worse. I'll be able to finally get a refill on my multivitamins tomorrow. I'm hoping the iron supplement won't take too long to kick in.

Hey kiwi!

Good to hear from you :) I have my next scan on 30th so nearly the same time :wohoo:so exciting!!

Will multivitamins with iron be enough to boost you back up? I had to take separate stronger ones before.

Any signs of a little bump yet?

Hey kiwi!

Good to hear from you :) I have my next scan on 30th so nearly the same time :wohoo:so exciting!!

Will multivitamins with iron be enough to boost you back up? I had to take separate stronger ones before.

Any signs of a little bump yet?
I plan to take them separately. I'm going to get prenatal multivitamin gummies and then an iron supplement. As for my baby bump, yes definitely have a nice big bump right now. I can no longer hide it. I've had this bump since about five weeks along. I think it's because it's my fourth baby. It's at that weird stage right now though that people will question whether or not you're pregnant or you just have a bloated belly :haha:. I think most people would probably assume I'm pregnant but some people who have never had kids before would question. Let's just say I'm super nervous for Christmas because there are some people I haven't told that I'm pregnant yet and I just know they're going to notice. It's much different than I normally look.

How about your bump?

Have any of you lovely ladies had nausea pretty bad? I've had nausea but no vomiting.

Yes! Bad nausea ALL the time. I've been living off of peanut butter, stir fried veg and rice noodles. The look and thought of pretty much all foods disgusts me. Its a bit tricky. Cant even cook proper food for the kids! Hasnt been as bad for the past few days mind. Still there though.

My belly has definitely rounded out. Its solid too. Never had a bump this early before. I can still hide it easily though :)

Hope everyone's having a lovely Christmas :xmas12:

Yes! Bad nausea ALL the time. I've been living off of peanut butter, stir fried veg and rice noodles. The look and thought of pretty much all foods disgusts me. Its a bit tricky. Cant even cook proper food for the kids! Hasnt been as bad for the past few days mind. Still there though.

My belly has definitely rounded out. Its solid too. Never had a bump this early before. I can still hide it easily though :)

Hope everyone's having a lovely Christmas :xmas12:
Hope the nausea has eased up :hugs:.

Had my 1st scan yesterday @ 12+2, everything looks great! HR was 164.

20201231_105359.jpg

Aww hi little one!!

I had mind the day before you :) I got put forward a week. I dont think I did get pregnant the week before though. Probably just a giant baby like my son :haha: due date is 7th July now.

Hope you're all good :friends:

20210104_091836.jpg

Aww hi little one!!

I had mind the day before you :) I got put forward a week. I dont think I did get pregnant the week before though. Probably just a giant baby like my son :haha: due date is 7th July now.

Hope you're all good :friends:

View attachment 1092845
Lovely scan :cloud9:

I'm totally considering taking a natural colon cleanse. This constipation is really getting to me no. I normally have constipation when I'm not pregnant but it's just made worse now.

@Emsabub @cinnamum I hope you lovely ladies are doing okay.

By the way I'm still not getting notifications for this thread, a little frustrated about it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->