• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

Lol don't feel bad about having smaller problems. :)

There's no known reason for my pre-term baby. My water broke, contractions stopped, so they had to get the baby out.

I wouldn't say that any of the complications we all are having are small. We're all just dealing with a lot right now. :hugs: to all of you.
Lol don't feel bad about having smaller problems. :)

There's no known reason for my pre-term baby. My water broke, contractions stopped, so they had to get the baby out.
They don't know why I went into pre-term labor either. For my 27 weeker my contractions started first and my water didn't break until right before birth. For my 34 weeker my water actually ruptured first and then the contractions started. That happened at 33 weeks and I was induced at 34 weeks.

Awww miss! What a bummer not getting to open the mystery envelope! I agree it's a shame we're cursed with over active bladders, then baby comes and the sleepless nights continue! Oh well. The time really does pass quickly in retrospect.

Kiwi were you just in labor for a week then? Were you in the hospital the whole time? How frustrating and scary! But all the more sweeter this third one has stayed put. I am happy for you to have your birth that will hopefully be much more stress free!

Awww miss! What a bummer not getting to open the mystery envelope! I agree it's a shame we're cursed with over active bladders, then baby comes and the sleepless nights continue! Oh well. The time really does pass quickly in retrospect.

Kiwi were you just in labor for a week then? Were you in the hospital the whole time? How frustrating and scary! But all the more sweeter this third one has stayed put. I am happy for you to have your birth that will hopefully be much more stress free!
Yeah, I was pretty much in early labor for an entire week. The contractions weren't much different than when I gave birth, even after getting the pitocin. They were every 15 to 20 minutes, I could barely sleep and was exhausted. I did have to stay in the hospital the entire time, as well as two days after giving birth. It was hell :(. I also felt like crap by the time I was ready to push, after not having a shower for a week I was a complete mess. They had an IV in each arm so I couldn't take showers. I was on bed rest as well and not allowed to move around much. After Ava was born I was only allowed to hold her for about five minutes before they took her to the NICU.

I'm so happy to finally be able to experience a full-term delivery and be able to take my baby home with me.

Well ladies, I hate to add to the cursed thread of third trimester complications, but here we are I go back to the perinatologist tomorrow, and it is quite possible they could induce my labor. My doctor was concerned on Friday that my preeclampsia is getting worse. I'm trying not to be too freaked out, but I just don't feel ready for him yet. I want to carry to 37 weeks so that he is healthy. I will be 36+3 tomorrow, so I know he will be OK in the long run. I just want him to come home with me and not have to stay in the NICU. I'm praying they let me carry until next Monday, when I'll be 37+3.

Good luck jammers and fingers crossed for good news!
Afm: had lots of spurts of contractions yesterday and while I was sleeping last night/early morning, kept waking me up out of a sound sleep. Never closer than 22 minutes but made for a crappy nights sleep. Took my 35 week pic and baby seems much lower than last week too. Anxious to see my ob on Friday to see if I have started dilating at all073A8774-4A52-4DE7-AEE2-E6D87C72D4C6.jpeg

Jamers what symptoms are you having that is concerning enough to induce? I hope & pray that you get to bake baby a little longer, and if not, that he comes out healthy & strong :hugs:

W8 the bump is looking good! How did baby go from a coconut to a pumpkin? That seems like a large jump :-k

Hey ladies I'm in the hospital since yesterday my pain got so bad I couldn't breathe or move Dh had to call ambulance.
Got here and they did xray nothing broken. On morphine but I feel like she's on a nerve..
Dr thinks it's a muscle but I don't. Getting lots of pressure down low and belly tightening.

I hope I'm making sense this morphine got me pretty loopy. Hope everyone is doing well.

Merry Christmas ladies :hugs: hope everyone has a stress free and enjoyable holiday!

Merry Christmas ladies! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.

AFM, I'll be spending my holiday in the hospital. I will be monitored until Saturday, when I will be induced and having the baby at 37 weeks exactly. I'm just thankful he will be full term.

Today my mom and little brothers are coming to spend the afternoon with us at the hospital. It's not an ideal holiday, but at least baby boy is doing well.

Merry Christmas ladies :hugs: hope everyone has a stress free and enjoyable holiday!
Merry Christmas to you too hun!! <3

AFM, I'll be spending my holiday in the hospital. I will be monitored until Saturday, when I will be induced and having the baby at 37 weeks exactly. I'm just thankful he will be full term.

Today my mom and little brothers are coming to spend the afternoon with us at the hospital. It's not an ideal holiday, but at least baby boy is doing well.
I'm so glad your family will be there with you hun :hugs:. Staying in the hospital is definitely no fun. How is baby boy doing, I know they probably have you hooked up to all kinds of monitors.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU LOVELY LADIES!!

Thanks ladies!

Good luck Jamers! Pictures when you can! I bet he's adorable <3

Merry Christmas!

No contractions here, but I've been very tired this last week. I want to cook a big Christmas brunch for us (I'm starving) but trying to find the energy right now.

Got my hospital bag half-packed yesterday and we finally got the car seat base set up in the car, although DH put it on the side not in the center so I have the feeling it won't pass our hospital "free inspection" on Jan 12th. He watched several youtube videos and the one made by a policeman put it there (passenger side).

They won't care as long as it's correctly installed. There is no law saying it has to be in the middle, that's just "the safest place". Personally mine have always been on the sides for ease of access.

All the best hope everything goes smoothly for you and baby!

My rib pain has gone done somewhat here in the hospital but woke up to steady contractions this morning. Dr came and checked, no dilation yet. And little bit of mucus plg came out too. They're wondering if they should send me home but I'm over an hour away from the hospital which is the closest one capable of deliveries. Idk? Should I just stay for safety sake?
:shrug:

Merry Christmas everyone!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back