• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

How precious Er! Congrats on your beautiful boy!

Jax weighed 8 lbs 7 oz, which is definitely a good weight for his gestational age. I shudder to think how big he could have been at term.

Bubs is still doing perfect! He isn't having any issues with breathing, sugars or regulating his temperatures. He does have a tongue tie which is giving him some challenges with nursing, but we are working on it.

AFM, I am feeling great! My nurses are amazed at how well I am doing because of the complications I had. I am off the magnesium and got to move around and shower, so I feel much more human. We are hoping to come home on Friday or Saturday.

What an adorable picture ER, he is so precious!

Sounds like you and jaxsin are doing amazing jamers!

Has anyone noticed movements are less noticeable towards the end? I am definitely still feeling movement, but it’s mainly punches to down below now whereas before baby would have a party where my belly would be all over the place

You're so lucky, I'm jealous. I don't have parents and my kids grandma can't handle kids younger than 4 and only 1 at a time. Her son is an only child.
I've been thanking God regularly recently for giving us two amazing grandmas, plus my MIL's new hubby has been awesome with our kids. My second absolutely loves him! I am very aware of how lucky we are. We have never even had to get a babysitter before, always had a family member to help when needed. I did used to have to do part time daycare before I quit work, but still, my mom watched ds1 half the week and never charged us. It's the only way we could afford a kid in northern VA!

Ers he is beautiful! That picture is definitely frame worthy.

Jamers could they have possibly gotten your due date wrong? Glad you were able to shower. How long until you're released?

Hi ladies. Glad everyone seems to be doing well..

I came home yesterday afternoon and relaxed on the couch with dH for the evening went to bed and just before midnight my water broke lol.
So back in hospital now when I first came in I was 1cm but they haven't checked again yet cause I had morphine and crashed out for few hours..contractions were strong as soon as I got here.

Omg molly! Good luck with everything! Update us when/as you are able to :hugs:

Geeze are any of us going to make it to our due date?! :wacko:

It seems we’ve accidentally turned into a December baby group!
Lol I know right!

Morphine halted my contractions and was still 1cm so they gave me cervidil to get things going..I'll try to update when I can.

Lol I know right!

Morphine halted my contractions and was still 1cm so they gave me cervidil to get things going..I'll try to update when I can.

Oh goodness, Molly! Praying for a great delivery and healthy baby! Just keep us updated!

We had our 4D ultrasound a few weeks ago and this is Gavin Tyler and he looks identical to his sister. Cheeks and all <3

46936975_10217269966557280_3979383059119079424_n.jpg

Last edited:
Look at all these little babies! Congratulations !

I’m struggling to keep on top of the post Christmas mess, toy packaging etc everywhere

Should hear any day now when my c section is going to be!

Can’t wait to have this baby lol my smell cravings are awful!

36 weeks appointment today and strep B test. I had to shave my legs for the first time since Sept. Hahahahaha!

Congratulations jamers! Good luck too molly!

Giggle I reckon I’ll end up a part of the February group. There is NO WAY I’ll go early, I never have that sort of luck!
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas with lots of food & family around <3

Also, this happened last night..

778BCA06-E34A-442F-ACE9-2C7653B9F208.jpeg

Last edited:
I also will end up with a February baby! I’ve never gone into labour, only ever been induced so I don’t expect this time to be any different. So where I am getting very uncomfortable, I know I have a while yet and I’ve not even purchased everything yet:coffee:

Good luck Molly, I look forward to your update.

And congratulations Emsabub!

I feel you with the post Christmas mess and smell cravings too wriggley. My living can’t cope with the influx of toys and neither can my hips tidying it all. What smell cravings do you have? I have a small list of things that make my mouth water. They are all fresh and cleaning scents, like pure aire freshener, window cleaner, screen wash and my favourite I’ve mentioned before lavender and camomile Bold *drool*

Ems oh lala look at that beautiful ring!!! Congratulations!!!

Bbb hey ya never know, i know I haven't delivered yet but i've never been this progressed without being in full blown labor (40+3 and 39+3). So who knows!

I do feel this will be another big boy for his GA. I have an ultrasound on Wednesday so I'll see about how big he is...

Wrig yes the MESS! It's the one thing I don't so much like about the holidays...plus I don't like how empty the house looks after all the decorations come down. For that reason I leave them up usually til after the new year.

Mwel so cute! That may be one of the best face shots I've seen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->