• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

Molly what did you decide on? I'd probably make sure things weren't progressing then head out

Omg he's adorable !! Congratulations :hug:
I'm glad you're both well!
Love his hair! Hope all continues well, blessings!

W8ting-what a cute Christmas bump! Nice pic!
AFM I decided to stay one more night. But I feel shaky and short of breath. But from what I read this could go on for days/weeks, I'm just 37 weeks today.

Wow been a busy Christmas for some!

Congratulations Jamers, and such good news that he hasn’t needed nicu yet! I’m so looking forward to those skin to skin cuddles, adorable.

I hope you feel better Molly, and are able to go home tomorrow.

Also Merry Christmas to all you ladies, babies and bumps! :xmas16:

Jamers wht an absolutely precious picture and cute boy! Look at that hair! How are you feeling now? Have the symptoms subsided?

W8 cute bump <3

Molly fx you can be released in the morning and make it full term.

Afm had contractions all day less than 10 mins but they are inconsistent...trying to hold out until my appt tomorrow morning. I absolutely do not want to spend the night in the hospital unless I absolutely have to! No pain so I'm clinging onto that...

Thank you everyone! He is perfect and I am head over heels in love with him.

I have to be on Magnesium Sulfate until 10:30 tomorrow. I haven't eaten since the evening of Christmas Eve, so I am looking forward to eating a large cheeseburger and all the fruit on Earth lol. My blood pressures have stabilized and the protein is gone from my urine, so the preeclampsia is reversing.

That's great news. I hope the good things keep coming. How is your SO with baby? Nothing melts my heart faster than a daddy with a new baby!

Also how much did Jaxsin weigh?

Congrats jamers! I'm starting to wonder if any of us are gonna actually make it to our due dates. With my luck I will be 2 weeks overdue..lol... I haven't had any more real contractions, just lots of Braxton Hicks throughout the day... I forgot how exhausting th end of pregnancy is though. After cooking to full meals and Christmas yesterday I was wiped. Hubby let me sleep in this morning though which was heavenly.

Hope you are all continuing to hang in there! So exciting to see so many babies.. I can't wait!!

38 weeks today

Congratulations Jamers!!! He's so precious :cloud9:. So glad to hear he's doing great and needed no NICU time!!

I think we have 4 early babies so far.
Jamers - Jaxsin :blue:
Lexi - Tobias :angel: - Abel :blue:
Nova - Cloe :pink:
Ersurgeon - Sullivan :blue:

I really hope I'm not missing anyone :(.

Last edited:
That's great news. I hope the good things keep coming. How is your SO with baby? Nothing melts my heart faster than a daddy with a new baby!

Also how much did Jaxsin weigh?

I hope jamers doesn’t mind me answering that it says his weight in her signature. Very good weight for 36 weeks, no wonder he is not needing nicu!

Congratulations Jamers!!! He's so precious :cloud9:. So glad to hear he's doing great and needed no NICU time!!

I think we have 3 early babies so far.
Jamers - Jaxsin :blue:
Lexi - Tobias :angel: - Abel :blue:
Nova - Cloe :pink:

I really hope I'm not missing anyone :(.
Ers had her little man

Wow that IS a respectful weight!

Well my little man is staying put for now. I am slightly more dilated (was 1cm when I left the hospital, but close to 2 now), but otherwise no change. Early labor is still very much a possibility but so far so good.

Bad news is I've caught a stomach bug. I've thrown up once today and hope that was it, but we'll see. Just hoping it doesn't cause me any complications.

Oh and I'be been given the "ok" to move around more! Yay! Just need to feel better now. Maybe tomorrow...

Ers had her little man
Thanks for that hun, I went ahead and added her to the list on the front page. I just knew I was forgetting someone.

Giggle: :hugs: I hope you feel better soon. I have a really bad cold, it's draining my energy.

Thanks kiwi! Sorry you're also under the weather. Ugh fighting illness whilst pregnant sucks!

Thanks kiwi! Sorry you're also under the weather. Ugh fighting illness whilst pregnant sucks!
It really does suck :(. I'll get some rest tomorrow when my girls visit their dad for a couple days. Do you have help with your boys?

Yup fortunately my mom has come to stay indefinitely

Yup fortunately my mom has come to stay indefinitely
You're so lucky, I'm jealous. I don't have parents and my kids grandma can't handle kids younger than 4 and only 1 at a time. Her son is an only child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->