♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

Hey ladies!! I'm at the hospital and doing great. I was checked when I got here and I'm already 4 cm dilated. The contractions are still irregular but very slowly getting a little more intense. Turns out I won't need the foley bulb balloon after all since I'm already 4 cm dilated. They plan to induce at 5 a.m. tomorrow. I'm so very excited!!

Exciting! I hope you can get some sleep tonight.

That is good news Kiwi, sounds like your induction will just speed up what your body is already doing!

Any guess/estimate on what weight you think he’ll be?

Hey ladies!! I'm at the hospital and doing great. I was checked when I got here and I'm already 4 cm dilated. The contractions are still irregular but very slowly getting a little more intense. Turns out I won't need the foley bulb balloon after all since I'm already 4 cm dilated. They plan to induce at 5 a.m. tomorrow. I'm so very excited!!
Maybe things will happen all on their own!! So exciting!! Baby time is soon

Kiwi good luck! Ooh that is very exciting. Hopefully contractions regulate and you won't have to be induced.

So does that mean I'm right? You will in fact have the first 2019 baby? Or am I forgetting someone.....?
Yeah you would be right unless something dramatically changes overnight.. my last came in 4 hours..so anything is possible:winkwink:

Yaaay kiwi!!

Also, due date today! Although I hope she doesn’t come yet so I can get over my nasty cough & cold :(

My water just broke but I'm not having consistent contractions yet. They're not going to induce be unless I really need it. This is really strange for me not to have any contractions after my water breaking, can anyone offer any advice or experience? My cervix is still posterior and they have a hard time reaching it but they did feel his head. They're not sure how far along I'm dilated because they can't reach it very well.

UPDATE: In about an hour if my contractions still haven't started they're going to induce me. I think this is PROM again. I had PPROM with DD2.

Good luck kiwi hopefully you’re well on your way now!

I must be the only one but I’m willing baby to stay in, I’ve been put on antibiotics for a chest infection so need this gone ASAP before she comes!

With my daughter (she is 12 now) my water broke (I was 39 +2) never had any contractions until I was induced.

^same happened to me with ds1. Induction failed though. In retrospect i wish i let my body try longer, like 24 hours as long as baby was ok. Instead thry had me on a drip within a couple hours -.-

Well I just had my dr appointment. Been having contractions all morning. I am 3-4 cm dialated 50% effaced with bulging membrane. I live half and hour away and she told me not to go anywhere because I'm having baby today. She gonna meet me at the hospital at 1230 to see how things are going.. I'm so excited but so nervous to go through all this again.

It's a race! :haha: good luck you two!
Country are your contractions regular? Are they painful at all? Ha and maybe throw on a pad just in case that water decides to leak!

Don't be nervous :hugs: (easy for me to say, right?)
you got this!

Sending all my love to you both! Can’t wait to see those sweet babies!

I am checking in at hospital. Strong contractions like 3 minutes apart and lasting for like a minute. definitely baby day.. I forgot how much actual labour sucks..lol.. I'll check in later.. probably my after baby girl is born!

Hope things are going well for you kiwi!!!

Wow I sure missed a lot! Congratulations Kiwi and Country!!
Both absolutely gorgeous and what a good weight for Tobias. Bet you’re loving having a full term baby after two nicu babies.

Looking forward to hearing how much Addison weighs country!

How many left to give birth now? Must only be like 4 of us.

Omg congratulations kiwi and country!!! Both are so adorable! Can't wait to hear how things went in more detail :hugs:

Good question Randa!
Well us, and wrig, and bbb....wow check out how bad my memory is lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->