♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

Kiwi good luck! Poctures when you can! Are you still having the contractions?

@MissMarpleFan yeah I believe it will be around four days. The pulsing and the headaches remind me of right after I would have a grand mal seizure. They're getting pretty intense but I think I'll be able to handle it.

@gigglebox yes I'm still having the contractions but they're not like steady labor contractions, a bit irregular still. They are getting more and more painful as time goes by though. I'm assuming by the time I'm admitted to L&D tomorrow I'll be dilated even further.

Sounds like your condition makes induction favorable. Already contracting and dilating...eee! So exciting!

Not long until none of us are pregnant anymore :wacko:

I'm really excited for everyone! I know for me at least I still plan to talk in the group especially about our babies. :cloud9:

That's exciting kiwi! Can't wait to see pictures. Hope everything goes smoothly for you!

I had another round of contractions this morning for about 4 hours. Still don't think they are doing anything though... So ready to meet this baby girl!

Oh yeah I'll definitely be on here griping about no sleep and my snoring husband after baby arrives :haha:

Kiwi that is a cute set up! I never like bathing them in the tub though. We have an enormous kitchen sink though. I bought one of those sunflower pads too :thumbup: i wanted one with ds2 but they are pricey! I found one at s yard sale this year though :)

Good luck Kiwi! So excited for you to meet your little guy!

I've got to say, parenthood is amazing but exhausting. My husband is sleeping better than ever and I'm lucky if I get 4 hours a night. But I wouldn't change a bit of it, because snuggling him is like magic ❤❤

I can't believe it is finally January! I can't wait to see everyone's babies when they arrive! I'll definitely still post here when I can, because as a first time mom everything freaks me out, so it is nice to have experienced moms to turn to, so I'm not blowing up my mom's phone all the time.

I also noticed that Jax has one eye that is blue, and one that is green. His daddy has the same, and so does my MIL. They are gorgeous!

How sweet about Jaxsin having his daddy’s eyes!

The sleep deprivation is certainly hard but those moments at night where it’s just you and your baby I find so special:cloud9:

I’m only 37 weeks but feeling very envious of all you ladies that have had/having or very close to having your babies!

Good luck Kiwi! The balloon is a foley bulb. I had it with my first (induced with preeclampsia at 38 weeks) and you can’t really feel it at all. Super easy and I had zero issues. It’s a very natural way to ecourage dilation. They insert it flat, then slowly increase its size once it’s near the cervix.

I’m sure all will go well for you! It’s so exciting to see baby boy soon!

Good luck Kiwi! The balloon is a foley bulb. I had it with my first (induced with preeclampsia at 38 weeks) and you can’t really feel it at all. Super easy and I had zero issues. It’s a very natural way to ecourage dilation. They insert it flat, then slowly increase its size once it’s near the cervix.

I’m sure all will go well for you! It’s so exciting to see baby boy soon!

I assume this means you are confined to bed while the balloon is in? What about going to the bathroom? I have to pee every 10 minutes these days. :D

I am not sure if I will also be getting this balloon treatment or going straight to the pitocin.

Jamers the sleep deprivation is seriously the worst part and about the only drawback i'm not looking forward to with a newborn. It gets easier though!

My words if wisdom: get in AS MANY baby snuggles as you can! It goes by too dang quick.

Also, if baby teitches and/or momentarily rolls his eyes back into his head, don't freak out :haha: involuntary muscle movement is a thing and so creepy sometimes (also potentially hilarious).

That is so cool about the two eye colors!!! So far ds1 has dad's eyes (green exterior and amber brown around the pupil), ds2 has brown eyes which no one in our immediate family has...so i'm hoping ds3 has my eyes (color changing). Time will tell! I am also excited to see if/where he has birthmarks as i have big ones (leg) and passed the trait to both boys so far. There is always a part of me a bit nervous for my boys and the potential of them getting one on their faces...

I assume this means you are confined to bed while the balloon is in? What about going to the bathroom? I have to pee every 10 minutes these days. :D

I am not sure if I will also be getting this balloon treatment or going straight to the pitocin.
Nope! You can get up and pee. I did! It just feels kinda strange. I was also hooked up to an IV and had to pee a ton! I didn’t want a catheter.

Nope! You can get up and pee. I did! It just feels kinda strange. I was also hooked up to an IV and had to pee a ton! I didn’t want a catheter.

Sounds good! I've never had a catheter but I'm sure I don't want one either. :D

Hey ladies!! I'm at the hospital and doing great. I was checked when I got here and I'm already 4 cm dilated. The contractions are still irregular but very slowly getting a little more intense. Turns out I won't need the foley bulb balloon after all since I'm already 4 cm dilated. They plan to induce at 5 a.m. tomorrow. I'm so very excited!!

Kiwi good luck! Ooh that is very exciting. Hopefully contractions regulate and you won't have to be induced.

So does that mean I'm right? You will in fact have the first 2019 baby? Or am I forgetting someone.....?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->