♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

Last edited:
Omg congratulations gigglebox!!
Can’t wait to hear more, he obviously decided this is his time:)

@MollyMoon he actually didn't like any of the other pacifiers, like the one at the hospital. The one he uses now that he really likes is one of those orthopedic pacifiers. I only use it when he's nursed for a really long time and I need to give my boobs a break :haha: or when I need him to calm down a little so I can take care of something else real quick. The nipple part is flat almost like the nipple would be if he was breastfeeding.

@gigglebox congratulations Mama! He's a beautiful baby :cloud9:. I'm looking forward to your update. make sure you take good care of yourself and get plenty of rest if you can.

Looks like I’m one of the last. So many beautiful babies! I’m scheduled for a c section on Monday at noon. I am having contractions and back pain but nothing much else. I can’t wait to meet my baby boy! Congrats Giggle, can’t wait to hear the details.

Congratulations giggle! And good luck mwel and the rest of the ladies being induced tomorrow <3

Daisy has only been here four days but it feels like SO much longer! We’ve also managed to breastfeed which I couldn’t do with Ava which is amazing but my nipples are so sore because of the newness and her tongue tie.. hopefully it’ll be sorted out in the next couple of weeks.

0DEE7F30-1D9D-4434-927D-43E69490F020.jpeg

Birth story: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/threads/myles-is-here.2474465/

Ems she is so cute! She even looks so feminine iykwim! Just a very beautiful little girly <3 try looking up youtube videos on "deep latch" breastfeeding. It saved me so much last pregnancy!

So far Myles has been a dream with breastfeeding but we'll see how it continues...I am apprehensive to call success yet after my last two experiences...

Meel are the contractions regular?

Thanks ladies! I am still in shock & a bit of disbelief!

Here's a picture I love; sorry a bit dark...

View attachment 1053312

I don’t know if they are regular but I know they are getting super uncomfortable! I hurt all night. I can’t tell exactly what is hurting anymore. :(

Beautiful pic! ❤️❤️❤️ I’m glad to hear bf is different with Myles. That’s what I’m praying for as well.

Congrats, giggle!! He's adorable ❤️

And I agree, Daisy looks like such a little lady! Zoe looks pretty gender neutral so far, and may have inherited her father's very prominent nose :haha: She's perfect still though :)

I’ve pinpointed the pain to shooting sharp vaginal pain. It hurts and feels like I’m being scratched from the inside out.

Good luck MissMarple, W8ing and Mwel for tomorrow! Hope it goes as you want it too:)

Going to read your birth story soon Giggle! Can’t believe it’s the 21st tomorrow and it looks like this group will be almost all delivered.

Giggle, baby boy is so precious!!

Thanks ladies, I can't believe it's upon us!

Of course last night my shower sprung a hot water leak behind the cabinet. DH turned off the water heater so it won't leak everywhere while we're in the hospital, but I can't believe I'm coming home with baby to this plumbing problem. He can turn the water heater back on temporarily for showers. It's not worth paying a plumber hugely jacked up Sunday prices to come today, I'll call one tomorrow and see what they say. I go to the hospital at 4pm. Can y'all even believe it? Grr!!

Giggle, baby boy is so precious!!

Thanks ladies, I can't believe it's upon us!

Of course last night my shower sprung a hot water leak behind the cabinet. DH turned off the water heater so it won't leak everywhere while we're in the hospital, but I can't believe I'm coming home with baby to this plumbing problem. He can turn the water heater back on temporarily for showers. It's not worth paying a plumber hugely jacked up Sunday prices to come today, I'll call one tomorrow and see what they say. I go to the hospital at 4pm. Can y'all even believe it? Grr!!

That’s super frustrating! Like you want to spend the money on that right now? Ugh!

Monday 6am induction is set unless he comes in the next couple of days. I’m still 1 cm dilated but she decided to twirl her finger around in there (made me bleed) so that was interesting lol. She said baby is right there and ready. So excited to meet my little man soon and happy to be done with prenatal appointments
Are you ready for tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->