♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

I’m really scared this time and I’ve never been scared before. I’m not sure why, normally I’ve been quite calm going into labour but I’m worried I’m going to panic this time because of how anxious I already feel.

Read your birth story Giggle, sounds like a C section was definitely the right choice and that’s black and white picture is so cute. He is a handsome boy!

How are you feeling MissMarple?

Last edited:
Morning everyone! Up and getting ready to go meet my little man! I have to be there at 10 central. I’m starving and have a headache already.

Best of luck to all the ladies today! Such an exciting day! Sounds like everyone is a bit anxious. Hopefully it subsides and is replaced with relaxation and joy!

I've been having really bad back contractions all night. Maybe I'll avoid induction! 2 days left for him to come willingly lol

Erher are they coming on regularly? Is the pain in your lower back/tailbone?

Also how far along are you? I'm lost without tickers lol

Good luck everybody! Sounds like I'll likely be last since we're not doing pitocin until tomorrow morning if we need it. i go to the hospital in a couple of hours.

The plumbers have come and gone.. I have a new water heater... the leak is fixed... and I feel very poor. Ah well. At least there is hot water for the dishwasher when I come home!

Awesome w8ing, he’s so cute!!

I’m just sitting here twiddling my thumbs with the cervidil in. Not allowed to sit up for an hour.
Fantasizing about the gyro I’m going to eat for dinner, lol. I’m allowed to eat until midnight.

Erher hate to say it but it sounds like you are in back labor. You could always do some research online and see if there may be a trick to flip him or relieve the pain with positioning yourself differently...or sit in a warm bath!

W8 look at his adorable grumpy face!!! He is so cute, reminds me a bit of my first two <3 biggest congratulations!

Good luck miss!!! I hope it goes quickly!

Erher hate to say it but it sounds like you are in back labor. You could always do some research online and see if there may be a trick to flip him or relieve the pain with positioning yourself differently...or sit in a warm bath!

W8 look at his adorable grumpy face!!! He is so cute, reminds me a bit of my first two <3 biggest congratulations!

Good luck miss!!! I hope it goes quickly!
Im afraid so. I looked up the symptoms and that's exactly what came up. I didn't know it was possible to try and flip him. I'm definitely going to check it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->