♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

Congratulations Mwel and W8ing! Both gorgeous little boys.

I had propess put in yesterday(24hr induction tampon like thing), it came out this morning so they had to reinsert it and I have not dilated, still really far back and not thinned out:brat:
I just hope that I’m dilated enough for them to pop my waters at the 24hrs mark otherwise I just have to have it put back in for 6 hours.

Thanks BB! You are in my thoughts! Hopefully everything starts progressing soon and you’ll have that sweet baby in your arms before you know it.

Helloooo cute babies!! Congrats to all mamas!

Well my cervidil didn’t too much besides make some minor contractions. I am still a 1 dilation and they brought me down to L&D and will start pitocin soon.

DH is grumpy because we didn’t get much sleep, it’s pretty hard to sleep with the fetal monitor hooked up. I kept rolling over and knocking the heart rate off and the nurse would come in and wake me up. Now I’m hooked up again, so it should be a loooooong day...

Miss i have to laugh, hubby is about to have a rude awakening with sleep deprivation!

Mwel huge congratulations!!! And great pictures, especially the black and white one! Who took it?

Bbb grrrrr i hope things go smoother from here!

Erh any update?

W8, isn't it wonderful?! I love the love :cloud9:

Baby came today at 230am. All natural! Worst experience ever lol

Omg erher!!! Back labor is pure torture, massive, massive kudos for doing it all natural! How long was labor? Pictures when you can!!!

Good job!

I’ve already got my epidural and feel helpless as a baby. Don’t think actual baby will come along for some hours. My legs are so numb this is a queer feeling.

Congratulations ladies :happydance:
So many cute babies! I love it!

How many left now?

Yikes. 24 hours was all I could manage before I was basically begging for an epidural :haha: i still had about 6 hours after before pushing for 2 hours! And after all that i still had an EMCS :roll:

Turns out I was headed for another back labor this time (he was op) so I feel fine about the choice to go ahead this time with elcs.

Good luck miss! Epis are little blessings lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->