• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

We’ve had some mini-dramas where baby didn’t react well to pitocin drip and multiple nurses rushed into my room.

Then they turn off drip for a while and try again later. It feels like forever but doctor says I’m progressing better than she’d have expected. I could still end up with an emergency c section.

I’m at 8 dilated and 0 station now, to be checked again in about 2 hours.

I’m so jealous of everybody that is done!

Miss hang in there! You're pretty far along! It definitely does suck to labor so long and end up in the OR but end goal is healthy baby and momma and once you're holding that little guy it won't much matter! Just make sure your surgeon knows you have every intention of having another baby and possibly a vbac so s/he takes extra measures during surgery.

That said as of now there's every reason to hope you will deliver vaginally!

9.5, plus 1 station.

They’re coming back in 45 mins.

I pray I have the juice to get this done!

Miss i have to laugh, hubby is about to have a rude awakening with sleep deprivation!

Mwel huge congratulations!!! And great pictures, especially the black and white one! Who took it?

Bbb grrrrr i hope things go smoother from here!

Erh any update?

W8, isn't it wonderful?! I love the love :cloud9:

One of the nurses actually took it. I told her her it was perfect!

Omg she's so cute miss!! Congrats mama!! Was she born on the 22nd or 23rd (you're a couple hours behind me)?

What a little beauty! Well done Miss Marple:) I hope you manage to get some rest(if Margot allows it)

Thanks ladies! I think she’s pretty darn cute!

She was born at around 10:53 pm on the 22nd, just in time to prevent mama from getting a Subway sandwich before they closed at 11pm.

My epidural fell out around 930 and I have a second degree tear. More tomoz..

Awwww congratulations miss! Beautiful baby and that hat is so adorable! I love her name.

Mwel that is a great shot, I thought you might have hired a birth photographer!

Bbb, are you the last "active" member who is still pregnant? I can never remember

I guess someone has to be! How are you feeling?

I’m waiting to be moved to delivery to have my waters broken and started on the drip but there is no space currently! But considering I’m not at my due date yet I’m not feeling to antsy but 3rd day in hospital now which although I’ve done nothing and that’s nice, it’s a little boring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->