♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

Claire has clogged tear ducts, too. We're also treating with a warm washcloth and massage. The pediatrician isn't concerned at this point, and she doesnt seem bothered. I think I'm more bothered by it than she is lol.

I jinxed it, Tobi caught the cold. :( Since my girls are going to their dad's house after school today Tobi and I are going to be curled up on the couch with him laying on my chest. I can't even take Dayquil because we have the liquid version, it makes me want to throw up. This cold is the worst, it's the achy all over kind of cold.

Oh no kiwi! Hope you both feel better soon. I hate that achey feeling :( it's especially hard when taking care of babies! My mom and possibly ds1 have colds too; really hoping I don't get it!

Hang in there tree! Do you have an induction date set?

W8 was it a supply issue? This kid loves his food, too! He was always on the boob but i'd never seen him full until he started getring formula. I thought my supply was fine but thinking i might just make "breast milk light" haha

Good luck getting baby out soon, Tree!

Margot is back to birth weight on her 75% formula diet. She likes to eat from the boob and I know she gets some milk, but she is always still hungry afterwards or an hour later. I pump a couple of times a day to supplement her formula and give her some of the breast milk benefits. Maybe I'd have more milk if I pumped more, but there are only so many hours in the day. I also read that people with thyroid problems often have supply problems.

The main issue we're having with eating now is a lot of spit up as she doesn't seem to burp very well no matter how long I try. I've even watched several burping videos on youtube.

I found out at her 2 week appointment that her body size is around 13th percentile but her head is 86th! No wonder it was so hard getting her out. ha!

Hope you feel better soon Kiwi.

Hang in there tree! Do you have an induction date set?

W8 was it a supply issue? This kid loves his food, too! He was always on the boob but i'd never seen him full until he started getring formula. I thought my supply was fine but thinking i might just make "breast milk light" haha
He gained so much better on just formula (same schedule as when I was pumping and supplementing) so I wonder if my milk just wasn’t rich enough for him. He is such a happy baby now lol

Has an else's baby been fussing at night? Aka colic, witching hour, purple crying? Last week or so it's been like clockwork for my little one, between 5-8pm.

Has an else's baby been fussing at night? Aka colic, witching hour, purple crying? Last week or so it's been like clockwork for my little one, between 5-8pm.
Yes!!! Both at night and in the morning. been giving him some colic calm but it doesn't seem to work all the time. I've also tried burping him, laying him on my chest, laying with him and trying to nurse him, also laying him in his bed with his binky oh, nothing is working tonight.

Margot mostly only cries when she's hungry, but right now that's a LOT! She'll be 3 weeks old on Tuesday and today she wanted to eat every 1.5 - 2 hours most of the day. Her going home from the hospital outfit has gone from huge to fitting perfectly overnight, it seems.

Isn't it amazing how much they can eat?! This guy had (over the course of 3 hours but still) a meal from both boobs, then almost 7oz of formula! No spit up either! I am blown away. I am wondering if maybe I DO have a supply issue! Who can produce that much at 3 weeks?! Definitely not me...!

If he's not up in weight by his next appointment (Thursday) I am going to suggest their scale is broken!

After she eats she cries during the day no matter how much I try to burp her... I take her to her room and walk/dance her to music that the only thing that kinda works but I'm sooo played out. I know it's not intoleranc cause she only does it during the day. Kitchen and house is an absolute disaster :sad1::nope:

Hang in there Molly :hugs: it won't last forever. Wish I had advice! The only thing i can think is to check her diaper...both ds2 and 3 threw/throw absolute fits when even the slightest bit wet.

Wouldn't she do that at night too if it was reflux? I don't know anything about it really so any idea helps!

Try cutting out all dairy from your diet to see if that helps. I have a few friends who say it made a huge difference.

After she eats she cries during the day no matter how much I try to burp her... I take her to her room and walk/dance her to music that the only thing that kinda works but I'm sooo played out. I know it's not intoleranc cause she only does it during the day. Kitchen and house is an absolute disaster :sad1::nope:
Tobi is doing the same, the 9nly comfort is more boob while curling up in bed with him. I hope you find something that works for you. I'm being driven crazy because I never get a break.

:hugs: :hugs:

I mean look at how he stares at me when I put him down.... pure sadness. How can I ever deny this face!!

FB_IMG_1549937620178.jpg

Last edited:
Tobi is doing the same, the 9nly comfort is more boob while curling up in bed with him. I hope you find something that works for you. I'm being driven crazy because I never get a break.

:hugs: :hugs:

I mean look at how he stares at me when I put him down.... pure sadness. How can I ever deny this face!!

View attachment 1055369

Lol
I know right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel