♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

4+2 here too and no interest in toys yet. He does seem intrigued by the ceiling fan though...

As far as bed naps with ds1 & 2, i would clear a space in the center of the bed and lay beside them. Ds3 just sleeps on me, and this is because he's been my most successful breast feeder & falls asleep sometimes during, and he wakes up if i move him, and also my mattress now has a topper that is too soft.

Also i never slept with the kids on the mattress if hubs was in bed. I am a very light sleeper but hubs is a deep sleeper and i can see him rolling over and not realizing there's a baby there.

You have to know yourself and above all else be safe with baby. Then, you gotta do what you can to get sleep yourself!

Addison has no interest in toys yet and she is almost 7 weeks. But she is definitely way more interested in what's going on around her.

She has also been very mommy clingy this week. Today she cried if she wasn't near me or with me. I realized that she spends almost 24 hours a day with me but.. ugh I could use a break.

Breastfeeding is going well and I'm pretty sure she is pushing 11 lbs at this point..getting chunky quickly.

As for sleep. With ds1 he was in his own room in the crib by now- never slept in my bed. DS 2 slept in my bed way too much because him and ds1 shared a room, so in order to have everyone sleeping he was in my bed. And he pretty much slept in my bed on and off until he was 3. Addison is still in our room now so I try to keep her in the bassinet as much as possible, but I often fall asleep nursing and if she won't settle she sleeeps beside me in bed. I'm a super light sleeper. I keep her head resting on my arm and basically don't move because she is there. I say whatever works to get sleep is the best option - especially when you have more than one kid.

Hi ladies! Our little Jax is going to be 2 months old on Monday, and is growing like mad. He is almost 12 pounds.

We have ended up combo feeding him, as my supply dipped massively when I returned to work, and his appetite is just massive. He nurses in the evening and in the morning, so he is still getting the BF benefits. I had to deal with a lot of guilt when I started the formula, but he is eating and growing and that is what matters.

He has also been very clingy to Mommy, but I think that is his routine being disrupted and me being gone during the day Not that I am complaining, I get to spend my weekends snuggling him, which is good because I miss him a lot.

Mommyhood is pretty great so far ❤❤
FB_IMG_1550855753207.jpg

Look at that cutie! I can definitely relate to the formula guilt. That first bottle was the toughest. I do combi feed too and that does make me feel better.

County is there anyone who could take her so you can get a break?

I've also found some relief with my moby wrap. It's not really a break since the baby is attached to me but at least my hands are free!

Tobi has been clinging to me like crazy since birth. I hold him 24/7, he won't stop crying if Tyler tries to give me a break. My 4yo daughter sleeps with me along with Tobi nursing. My 2yo sleeps in her own bed because otherwise she won't sleep, she thinks it's playtime if I try. I feel horrible that she can't but I know once she's 3yo I'm going to try again. I can't wait to have all 3 of my babies in bed with me! Tyler can have the couch :haha: (just kidding lol).

I think the :witch: came today. I had to reschedule my PP apt to next week because I have a bad cold again. Can they still insert an IUD if I'm bleeding?

Tobi has his 6 week apt next week too. I hope he's gained weight, I'm worried about my supply since he wants to nurse all day. I can't remember if I've shared these pictures or not, so I'm sorry if this is my second time posting them.

FB_IMG_1550286993416.jpg FB_IMG_1549937620178.jpg

Hmm I imagine inserting an iud while bleeding might be a little easier since the os is more open but i'm no expert.

I want my kids to sleep in my bed, too! Ds1 never has. Well, a couple times as a baby but that's all. I just feel like it'd be a fun treat, like a sleepover.

330E6A97-1665-4520-B243-DC373E12FD1C.jpeg Hey ladies hope all is well with you all. Can’t believe Jacob is 5 weeks old already and tomorrow he has his one month check up. I can’t wait to see how much he has gained and how long he is. He basically wears all 0-3 month clothes because newborn is too short length wise for him (pants too short and one piece pjs he can’t put his legs straight) he is growing so fast. He smiles all the time and makes the cutest baby noises when he is happy and being talked too. I’m loving it and enjoying every minute of it

Margot is also 5 weeks today and seems to have outgrown newborn clothes (but not diapers) overnight because they are too short - they are still way baggy on her, so I'm having some trouble finding 3 month clothes in my collection that she's not swimming in.

She had her one month appointment yesterday. She's about 8.5 pounds and 21 inches long.

She loves to stay up at night and sleep all day, but she is otherwise perfection. She inherited night owl tendencies from my side of the family!

I'm in the same boat with the clothes! He's close to outgrowing nb but he swims in 0-3. They are just too baggy. I never had this problem with ds1 & 2, they were mega babies that filled out their clothes just fine lol

Btw I loooove and recommend cat & jack brand onesies if you can get them where you are. They have full body suits that have a reverse zipper. Also their patterns are adorable!

So Jacob has his one month check today (a week late but oh well lol) he now weighs 10 lbs 5 oz and 22.5 inches long. I can’t believe how long he was, he is in the 80th percentile for height and 50th for weight. He also got one shot, my poor peanut.

Kiwi do you find Tobi to be gassy with pacifier or no difference?

Hey ladies!

Cleo is still in the NICU. She was SO close to coming home then got an infection. Sigh....she’s doing great now but still has a couple days on antibiotics. We are hoping she is released to come home in a week or two.

Here’s a pic from today! She’s 7lbs 10oz and doing awesome. She’s on very low flow oxygen (good level to come home in) and will restart bottle feeding next week. They put it on hold while she healed from her infection since it was in her intestines.

She’s 5.5 months old...but only 1.5 months adjusted.

2 beautiful girls! They are absolutely adorable! And happy for you you are a great mom! Hope you can take that cutie home asap:crib:

Sorry to hear about the infection but otherwise what a great update! And such a precious picture of your two beautiful girls <3 Cleo will be home before you know it!

If you can muster it up I'd love to see a pic of her as a newborn versus now...

Sorry to hear about the infection but otherwise what a great update! And such a precious picture of your two beautiful girls <3 Cleo will be home before you know it!

If you can muster it up I'd love to see a pic of her as a newborn versus now...

Oh yes! It’s really surreal to think about how tiny and helpless she was in the beginning. She’s so feisty (always has been) and wiggly and curious with BIG eyes. Here’s a photo dump.

553FFEA3-4BC1-471A-8F53-18431DBB2F69.jpeg 5161478D-CB70-47B3-AD41-17FA5B93DF81.jpeg C55F0643-DE3A-443A-A338-3291488694CA.jpeg BFC229A7-3DAB-4996-8C6F-36115BB03EE5.jpeg A16F434D-5C17-49D6-BBB2-2D63B3FB4BDD.jpeg

That is absolutely amazing how far she's come! She must be one of that nicu's youngest patients--did they say?

That is absolutely amazing how far she's come! She must be one of that nicu's youngest patients--did they say?
i

Actually they had a 22 weeker before...but Cleo is the smallest. Even the 22 weeker weighed a little more. Cleo was 14oz when she was born. The nurses told me they had so many nurses and doctors come peek in at her when she was first transferred to Utah because seeing a baby her size is extremely rare. She’s such a warrior baby. She’s surprised everyone, except me and my husband. We always knew she was exceptional.

08714C84-61EE-44ED-B71C-CF8BC49D6EA2.jpeg So had my 6 week pp check on Monday and got my birth control, I had opted for the depo shot for convenience and I’ve had it in the past so figured why not. Well I ended up in the er right after because I had an allergic reaction, was no fun and kinda scary. So now in 12 weeks I’ll need a new method of birth control and I can never have the shot.
My little man is getting so big but I’m noticing that he has been spitting up a lot so I may change his formula and see how he does.

How are all of you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"