♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

Omg w8! Are you ok? What happened? I know some people love depo but i hated it. I only ever had one shot and it felt almost like the hormone dump after pregnancy. I was an emotional wreck and freaking out because it was injected and nothing i could do could stop its effects or get it out of my system. It also made me spot/bleed for months (over 120 days). Cute pic <3

We're good here! Myles has to be near or at the 10lb mark by now...he feels like he weighs a ton! I am doing ok with adjusting to having 3 boys and handling things here, like chores and light grocery runs with kids in tow, but struggling a bit with sleep deprivation (as i knew i would).

Omg w8! Are you ok? What happened? I know some people love depo but i hated it. I only ever had one shot and it felt almost like the hormone dump after pregnancy. I was an emotional wreck and freaking out because it was injected and nothing i could do could stop its effects or get it out of my system. It also made me spot/bleed for months (over 120 days). Cute pic <3

We're good here! Myles has to be near or at the 10lb mark by now...he feels like he weighs a ton! I am doing ok with adjusting to having 3 boys and handling things here, like chores and light grocery runs with kids in tow, but struggling a bit with sleep deprivation (as i knew i would).
It was crazy, started feeling really hot, my face felt like it was on fire and my chest got tight when breathing in, then got hives and itchy followed by a fast heart rate. Thankfully it went away but no more shot for me lol now I’ve been dealing with my face getting really red and hot to the touch every morning and night before I take the prednisone (which was a short course and done tomorrow with it) sucks this is in my system for 12 weeks now.

Are you going to have to deal with that until it's not in your system anymore??? Ugh how horrible! What will you do for bc?

I’m hoping that I won’t have any issues the whole time it’s in me, hopefully this will go away soon. For birth control next I’ll probably do the nuvaring (I’ve done it before so hopefully no issues this time)

I’m hoping that I won’t have any issues the whole time it’s in me, hopefully this will go away soon. For birth control next I’ll probably do the nuvaring (I’ve done it before so hopefully no issues this time)
How is the nuvaring??

It’s easy, u put it in for 3 weeks and take it out for one. You can’t feel it when being intimate which is great

I wasn't a fan of it personally. You have to check it periodically to make sure it's still in place...i have long periods and checking whilst bleeding is not fun. Plus it can fall out and you won't know. I think mine fell in the toilet once.

Byw are y'all still having pp bleeding? I am! 7 weeks wtf?! It's light but still. I wanna f hubby :rofl:

My bleeding stopped at about 5 weeks and then got my period a week later lol

Mine totally stopped spotting and all by week 4. Haven't had af at all yet.

I think I bled for 4 weeks. No period yet.

Margot has just had a growth spurt and quit the newborn diapers and clothes. Getting better at holding her head up too!

23201247-B53E-44C0-AC62-193D32FFC14E.jpeg

Cuuuuutie! Ha we also just did a growth spurt! It seemed like overnight the nb clothes didn't fit anymore. Pretty wild.

I'm 7 weeks 5 day out and STILL bleeding! Mostly it's been light but it picked up day before yesterday, then got light again. So annoying...I can't wait for it to stop completely.

How is everyone doing with sleep? I am pretty tired most of the time...but fortunately this is my first kid who's had his nights and days straight from the start. I am very grateful for that! Still, he doesn't sleep in too long of stretches and the choppy sleep is really draining.

We had one night where Jacob slept 6 hours which felt amazing but since then he has been up every 2-3 hours at night most of the time and eating 4-5 oz. I hope he starts sleeping better soon. This last week he has been more fussy and holy drool going on lol. Can’t believe he is 7 weeks already

I have the odd day of spotting still at 9 weeks.. pretty annoying but is what it is I guess...hoping the witch stays away nice and long like it did the last 2 times..

Addie has been sleeping 5-7 hour stretches everynight although the last week we went 3 days with almost no sleep and everyone was miserable.

She is 9 weeks old now and over 11lbs and 24invhes long....and guess what..she started rolling over last week... So not ready for that business

I have the odd day of spotting still at 9 weeks.. pretty annoying but is what it is I guess...hoping the witch stays away nice and long like it did the last 2 times..

Addie has been sleeping 5-7 hour stretches everynight although the last week we went 3 days with almost no sleep and everyone was miserable.

She is 9 weeks old now and over 11lbs and 24invhes long....and guess what..she started rolling over last week... So not ready for that business
Wow! So healthy and active!

Miss- she is such a cutie Baby!

Jesse is 11 weeks now but she's got her daddy's long legs and into 3-6mos clothes. She's pushing 12 pounds I think?! my scale is silly.
Her naps are still very erratic if at all! but she usually goes down at night around 8-9, up around midnight-1ish to eat then up at 5ish eating and up and awake around 7am.

Glad to see some activity in here!

Never even heard of movisse before...?

Country wow rolling over already?! Crazy! I'm kind of dreading that inly because I'm fairly certain Myles is going to be a belly sleeper. Ds2 was and it really freaked me out at first!

Glad to hear all the above babies are doing well!

Nova any update on little lady?

Never even heard of movisse before...?

Country wow rolling over already?! Crazy! I'm kind of dreading that inly because I'm fairly certain Myles is going to be a belly sleeper. Ds2 was and it really freaked me out at first!

Glad to hear all the above babies are doing well!

Nova any update on little lady?

All 3 of mine have been belly sleepers.. Addison has been tummy sleeping since 1 month..it's the only way I could get longer stretches of sleep out of them, when they were on their backs they would startle themselves awake all the time.

I can't believe she rolled over though.. she must be trying to keep up with her brothers..20190307_09151-5-scale-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->