♡ November / December 2023 Snowflakes! ♡

I’m sorry to hear that Kiwi, I hope things style down for you. I agree I like having a group of ladies around the same stage also. I have our first scan on Thurs so will be interesting to see what we see. Hopefully things sink in a bit more on my end after then. Symptoms are still strong here too fatigue is a huge one

I am so excited for both of you ladies and I hope both of your appointments are amazing! I'm sorry not to address you each individually but I'm on my phone so I tried to keep things a little short.

As for me, I'm going to get a test today to see. It will definitely tell me either way because I should be far enough alone now that no matter what time of day or what concentration my urine has in it, I should still be able to get a positive test if I am pregnant so if it's negative then I know something we are just going on with my body. The bleeding has all but stopped today, that means it really only lasted like three and a half days and two of those days it was light bleeding.

Sorry ladies just catching up, I’m really struggling to focus lately and have any energy when I get home from work. I have two weeks off now and when I go back I’ll be almost 12 weeks so really hoping the morning sickness fades, the fatigue is awful this time around.

9 weeks along so far and it feels like I should be 30 weeks already!!! :rofl:

I hope everything is still ok for you @Kiwiberry will keep everything crossed!

Hope your first midwife appointment goes well too @HalfricanMa - my first was so invasive! It’s changed so much since I had my son, she did blood tests, carbon monoxide testing, blood pressure and BMI, I don’t remember having anything but just blood pressure and BMI with my first. But at least it’s got the ball rolling!

Hey ladies! You're all so sweet :) <3. I tested, after finally getting my hands on a test. It was sadly, negative, so that means it really truly was an early loss. I was really sad about it, but I guess on to the next cycle right? :) I might be able to make the list for December, so FX!.

How are you lovely ladies doing?

I’m so sorry kiwi. Hope you’ll be joining us still. Congratulations on your marriage engagement!! Good luck next cycle!

I’m so sorry kiwi. Hope you’ll be joining us still. Congratulations on your marriage engagement!! Good luck next cycle!
Thank you :hugs:. Oh and there's a good chance :dust: I might catch that egg and it'll be sticky this time <3. Says I ovulate on Sunday, will need to check cm to be sure but it's always been pretty accurate and we've been really close all week so far :haha:.

Hello ladies.. can I be put down for December 18th please

Welcome @kai5 and @ciz !! Also, congratulations to both of you :happydance:. I am adding both of you to the list!

It feels ridiculously early to be joining a due date group, but I'm going to anyway. I refuse to let the fear of another loss win over the joy of being able to celebrate being pregnant right *now* in this moment.

Just found out today (7 or 8dpo) that I'm pregnant again. My best guess for now is a Christmas due date.
Pregnancy 14 after 9 prior losses.

I had my first ßhcg drawn today at 13dpo. My repeat will be on Thursday and I have to wait til Monday for the results! Such a long time to wait.
But my lines have been progressing amazingly so I'm sure it will be a good result.

Here is today's test!

IMG_20230417_115948593~2.jpg

Very exciting NDH!! Your tests have been so dark!
I was suppose to have my dating scan today but last week i decided to cancel, preferring not to do u/s during the first trimester. Disappointed not to see yet, but dh is out of town for a month anyways so juggling the toddler at the u/s appointment would really be difficult.

I don't like to do ultrasounds in the first trimester either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->