♡ November / December 2023 Snowflakes! ♡

I never do first tri ultrasounds either! Well, around 11 weeks is the earliest I’ll do…

congratulations ladies!

It feels ridiculously early to be joining a due date group, but I'm going to anyway. I refuse to let the fear of another loss win over the joy of being able to celebrate being pregnant right *now* in this moment.

Just found out today (7 or 8dpo) that I'm pregnant again. My best guess for now is a Christmas due date.
Pregnancy 14 after 9 prior losses.
Adding you to the list!! Congratulations!!!

AFM, a bit of backstory for those ladies just joining us, when I made the group i was pregnant last cycle, blazing test and everything. I unfortunately suffered an early loss, it was heartbreaking for me but I promised I wouldn't let the group go, because it was important for us ladies to have others to talk to during such an amazing time. So, I was trying to hopefully get pregnant this cycle, so I could land the tail end of December on EDD. Well... ladies... looks like my wish might be coming true!! FX, I know it's a blue dye but it's all I had at the time lol.

20230421_215150~2.jpg

Congrats Kiwi! So glad you’re back with a December baby!
Thank you so much hun!!

How's the pregnancy coming along? Have you had much morning sickness? Probably the most feared symptom for me. With my 2 oldest, I had ms so bad, I had to have an IV drip, it was horrible, with my son, absolutely nothing, the most perfect pregnancy and delivery, with my youngest Kloe, she was a mix of everything but a lot more mild than it was with my first 2. So I have about a 50/50 chance lol, fingers crossed I won't have to suffer too much in the early days symptom wise.

I've already started feeling it though, had a huge migraine yesterday probably from an increase in hormones because I normally never get them.

Hi Ladies, I’ve come to say goodbye. After a very bad miscarriage today has been confirmed by ed Bub stopped growing a week ago.
Wishing you all the best xx

Any thoughts ladies on if you're going to find out gender or not and if so, how?
I am planning a little gender reveal party. I am going to bring the cake and my best friend is going to throw it, it is going to be super small lol, maybe 4 adults total.

Hi Ladies, I’ve come to say goodbye. After a very bad miscarriage today has been confirmed by ed Bub stopped growing a week ago.
Wishing you all the best xx
Oh no :hugs: I am so sorry love, my heart goes out to you. Please take good care of yourself ok? :hugs:

Welcome back @Kiwiberry

@Xxenssial I'm So sorry for your loss :(. Its heartbreaking :(

@Kiwiberry I have always been team green and plan to be again. I will leave it up to my husband to find out if he wants to (I would find out with him if that's the case, but we would keep it to ourselves)

Welcome back @Kiwiberry

@Xxenssial I'm So sorry for your loss :(. Its heartbreaking :(

@Kiwiberry I have always been team green and plan to be again. I will leave it up to my husband to find out if he wants to (I would find out with him if that's the case, but we would keep it to ourselves)
That's cute, I've always wanted to stay team green/yellow and just find out at birth but I never ever have the patience lol. Especially since this is Q's first baby, I want the decision to be up to him and he's already decided on a gender cake lol.

Thank you so much hun!!

How's the pregnancy coming along? Have you had much morning sickness? Probably the most feared symptom for me. With my 2 oldest, I had ms so bad, I had to have an IV drip, it was horrible, with my son, absolutely nothing, the most perfect pregnancy and delivery, with my youngest Kloe, she was a mix of everything but a lot more mild than it was with my first 2. So I have about a 50/50 chance lol, fingers crossed I won't have to suffer too much in the early days symptom wise.

I've already started feeling it though, had a huge migraine yesterday probably from an increase in hormones because I normally never get them.
I havent had any ms thank goodness! I didnt with my son either. I have been exhausted and having hot flashes. Im so ready for second trimester. Otherwise my pregnancy is going great, thanks for asking! Im excited for our next appointment at 12 weeks because we still have only done blood confirmation but nothing else. We’ll likely listen to the heartbeat for the first time!

I havent had any ms thank goodness! I didnt with my son either. I have been exhausted and having hot flashes. Im so ready for second trimester. Otherwise my pregnancy is going great, thanks for asking! Im excited for our next appointment at 12 weeks because we still have only done blood confirmation but nothing else. We’ll likely listen to the heartbeat for the first time!
I can't wait for the first appointment. I haven't even called to schedule one yet because I want to confirm with tests that get much darker first and I know I'm in the clear for another early loss. I had an early loss just a cycle ago and it was pretty hard on me even though it was so early.

I get the results of my betas tomorrow. So nervous!
My uterus is feeling very heavy/full which is always a good sign and holy moly the discharge - I keep running to the bathroom in a panic thinking I'm bleeding

Hey ladies! Sorry for taking so long to update everyone. Currently traveling with my other half so he doesn't have to travel alone for work.

After my first positive test I waited 2 days and tested again, it was negative to my surprise because the first test was very obvious. I then started to get a little worried so I went back and checked my tracker, turns out I was a little off on my date. The witch wasn't due on Sunday she was due on monday, so I am 2 days late. I bought five of those Dollar store $1 tests, they're not early detection tests but I still wanted to try them anyway since they were really cheap. I tested yesterday and today, yesterday were all negative, this morning was negative, then with SMU I got this on the dollar store test. So the witch is 2 days late as of this post and this test looks like a pretty decent line. Especially considering I was totally expecting the worst. Please keep everything crossed for me that things progress nicely.

Sorry about the quality of the photo, I'm using a backup phone of mine that's been pretty thrown around by the kids because my original phone needs to be fixed now.

IMG_20230426_231548039~2.jpg

That’s a good line @Kiwiberry - keeping everything crossed that it progresses nicely!

I’ve been MIA for a bit whilst I tried to get over this nausea, I’m just over 13 weeks now and finally starting to feel some relief from it which is nice so hopefully I can catch up more!!

We had our 12 week scan on Monday too and I was dated at 12w&5days then so my date got pushed forward slightly to 1st November if it can be amended on here please

I posted a pic of our scan on the gender prediction threads but I don’t think they get used, so I’ll place baby here for any guesses on gender! I love playing the guessing game photo is upside down because they are apparently a tummy sleeper!

7DD55278-67B0-4271-923B-2FF50FE20409.jpeg

Hello baby!

I'm not an expert on skull theory but it looks boy to me.

Ah I can’t wait to find out, I am so impatient :rofl: I told myself prior to conception that we wouldn’t find out this time but I can’t deal with the suspension :headspin:
We’ll be happy either way, if it’s a girl it’ll be one of each and if it’s a boy they’ll be a little play mate for my first born. It’s a win win!
I just neeeeed to know :laugh2:

Hope you’re all keeping ok?

Hey ladies, I am so sorry I haven't updated. I was waiting till today to take another test (for my wondfo to hit the mail). When I woke up this morning, I had a little bit of spotting / bleeding. It was a watery dark red almost brown (but more red) type of blood. The inside of my vagina is sore tho, I think I hurt it from BD'ing, but anyway, I asked OH to see where my cervix is, cuz I was just curious since usually she drops right when the bleeding starts, well, he can't even reach it still (like it has been, but at first he could reach it). Anyway, I was gutted, thought for sure I must be going through an early loss again, but then I took this test, I guess it's just leftover HCG maybe? I don't know, only time will tell.
If this was still viable, gestation would be 1-2 behind what my ticker says. I am currently 7 days past when AF was due (Last Monday).

Some updates, I wouldn't be shocked if this really was a viable pregnancy. My last baby, I believe I was 4 weeks ahead of when I was originally dated because I believe I bled, and thought it was AF at the very beginning of the pregnancy, I won't go into detail it's a lot, but if you are curious you can find my birth story and everything surrounding it on the first page of my parenting journal.

I'll go back and update with everyone's posts soon :).

IMG_20230502_140045304.jpg

Ah I can’t wait to find out, I am so impatient :rofl: I told myself prior to conception that we wouldn’t find out this time but I can’t deal with the suspension :headspin:
We’ll be happy either way, if it’s a girl it’ll be one of each and if it’s a boy they’ll be a little play mate for my first born. It’s a win win!
I just neeeeed to know :laugh2:

Hope you’re all keeping ok?
What a beautiful scan! I am going to guess :blue: based on skull theory, but I am def no expert!

I am having a hard time with this pregnancy ladies. I am currently still stuck in limbo. The bleeding has increased a lil this morning but now it seems to be getting closer to stopping, I am not really sure. It's like a light period with no clots and no pain. Anyway, I woke up and took another test this morning with FMU and SMU (first attached picture) both of them were :bfn:. I was gutted, spent all morning crying. I was convinced everything was moving in the wrong direction. Then, I had to pee earlier on and decided to test again since I have extras and this is what I got (2nd attached picture), top test was the positive from the previous night (the post above), and bottom test was the recent one taken in the afternoon (not fmu or smu).

I am so confused, I don't know what to think anymore. If anyone has any advice please let me know.

IMG_20230503_094522406_HDR~2.jpg img_20230503_115608220-3-jpg.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->