♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

Well ladies... I’ve started spotting. It’s never been a good sign for me. I’m getting a scan (that maybe won’t show much) tomorrow morning first thing. I hate this.

TTC, will be thinking of you! Hopefully it's just normal spotting. I have talked to lots of women who spotted early and it was nothing!

Good luck with your scan @ttc126 :hugs:
I’m waiting for my family doc’s nurse to call me back as I’m pretty sure I have bacterial vaginosis and the snowy weather here is terrible to travel today, so they may just send me a prescription to my local pharmacy :dohh: I’m so prone to this and yeast infections while pregnant!

Thank you all for the kind thoughts! I am completely shocked but baby is fine! Heartbeat of 110 measuring about 5 weeks 6 days! I am so thankful. I can’t stop crying!
They can’t even find a reason for the bleed. So shocked :wohoo:
I realize I’m far from out of the woods but I am so relieved. Praying so hard this baby keeps amazing me!

So happy for you ttc!!!

Momof2- hope they take care of it for you! I have heard it's very common in pregnancy. So good you're getting it taken care of quickly!

Thank you all for the kind thoughts! I am completely shocked but baby is fine! Heartbeat of 110 measuring about 5 weeks 6 days! I am so thankful. I can’t stop crying!
They can’t even find a reason for the bleed. So shocked :wohoo:
I realize I’m far from out of the woods but I am so relieved. Praying so hard this baby keeps amazing me!
I knew it!!! <3 <3 <3

Venting post:

I put in a refill for my progesterone prescription two days ago to my local Costco pharmacy. No one called me so I go in thinking everything is fine. They told me there was a problem because I was refilling it too soon. I explained that my doctor upped my progesterone to two per day so I ran out faster and no one told me to make sure he put it in my file and had a nurse put a call in to the pharmacy. SO I called my doctor's office and they sent over the prescription.....the WRONG prescription!! Omg. I call back finally get the right one but you guys I was in Costco for like an hour trying to sort this out. They finally got my prescription filled....sort of. They ran out!! LMAO. I got half of it filled and I have to go back tomorrow for the rest. Oh well :shrug::haha:

Ladies I'm freaking out a little here! I went for my us this afternoon and baby looked great hr150 measured on time... Fast forward to tonight killer migraine and I started spotting :s tell me it's nothing please!

Ladies I'm freaking out a little here! I went for my us this afternoon and baby looked great hr150 measured on time... Fast forward to tonight killer migraine and I started spotting :s tell me it's nothing please!
Spotting can be within the range of normal. I haven't had my u/s yet so I can't tell you that my baby is "fine." But I had some light pink when I wiped once two weeks ago, and my doc upped my progesterone and did a blood test. My HCG numbers looked great and the spotting never came back. But call your doctor anyway!

Bebe- glad you got it all squared away, what a mess though!

Purplepear- did you have a vaginal scan? That could have definitely caused some spotting if so. Headaches during pregnancy are normal for me, in fact I don't have headaches except when I'm pregnant. But if it's out of the norm for you, I'd definitely call your doc! Like bebe said they may want to check progesterone or other levels.

Hi Ladies, mind if I join you?

I got a surprise BFP three days ago. I've struggled with secondary infertility for 2 years, at the end of last year I gave up and scheduled a laparoscopy for Jan 10. They did a pregnancy test beforehand but it must have been too early, because it came back negative but I was definitely already pregnant.

Went for a dating scan, however it's too early. Gestational sac measured 5w5d and puts me at EDD 24th September, but they couldn't spot a fetal pole yet so they said that number could change at the next scan.

Crossing everything that this babe sticks!

Hi Ladies, mind if I join you?

I got a surprise BFP three days ago. I've struggled with secondary infertility for 2 years, at the end of last year I gave up and scheduled a laparoscopy for Jan 10. They did a pregnancy test beforehand but it must have been too early, because it came back negative but I was definitely already pregnant.

Went for a dating scan, however it's too early. Gestational sac measured 5w5d and puts me at EDD 24th September, but they couldn't spot a fetal pole yet so they said that number could change at the next scan.

Crossing everything that this babe sticks!
wow... so so lucky your surgery didn't interfere with your pregnancy :shock: Congratulations!! I'm EDD 24/9 too but only 5w4d... well at least that's what the Pregnancy+ app says hehehe, getting my dating scan on 7 Feb!

Im in NSW.. are u in Au?

Venting post:

I put in a refill for my progesterone prescription two days ago to my local Costco pharmacy. No one called me so I go in thinking everything is fine. They told me there was a problem because I was refilling it too soon. I explained that my doctor upped my progesterone to two per day so I ran out faster and no one told me to make sure he put it in my file and had a nurse put a call in to the pharmacy. SO I called my doctor's office and they sent over the prescription.....the WRONG prescription!! Omg. I call back finally get the right one but you guys I was in Costco for like an hour trying to sort this out. They finally got my prescription filled....sort of. They ran out!! LMAO. I got half of it filled and I have to go back tomorrow for the rest. Oh well :shrug::haha:

So stressful! I’m sorry! I got upped to twice a day as well and I’m anticipating the same thing happening...

I understand freaking out. I truly do. I was and still am spotting heavily. Everything is ok though. Since you just saw baby it’s probably ok but it would be good to call your doctor so they can help figure out what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->