♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

I love all the announcement ideas and pics!!!!! So cute!!!!!!

As for me, I’ll probably wait awhile to put it on social media. After all my losses it’s very stressful to be asked a lot of questions. I’m genuinely thinking of waiting until the third trimester. But I have told my immediate family and a few close friends.

We announced after our 7 week scan. Most people knew by then anyway so figured we may aswell confirm it

View attachment 1055750
So cute!!

So excited for our shoot tomorrow! Hubby's shirt is fallout inspired and says "achievement unlocked: fatherhood" and mine says "loading" on the belly!

How busy it's been on here. I've been reading just not had to change to fully catch up. I woke up this morning with some bleeding so contacted our Drs who are going to see us and book us in for an early scan we hope.

A bit worried as we've miscarried in the past but we'll see. Hopefully it's just one of those things. Xxx

Thank you. EPU are going to see us Wednesday for a reassurance scan. Bleeding is slowing down so fingers crossed all is ok and it's just one of this things.

Trying to remain positive xxx

Bumblebee sorry to hear about the bleeding fingers crossed it's nothing serious and all is ok with baby!
Ladies your announcements are sooooo cute and creative!! I have no idea what I will do but I'm also trying to tell people I talk to regularly before posting on social media.
For the ones who have had babies already anyone have a c section and wanting to try again a Vbac this time around?

Wow. I finally just threw up for the first time this pregnancy. I’m such a big baby. I truly feel for you’s that are sick on the regular! :cry:

Loving the pregnancy announcement ideas we're trying to be creative but we are stumped.

@mrsmummy2 no the hospital were booked solidly. However that all is well on Wednesday. Just told to take it easy over the next few days until we know more. Easier said than done with two kids on school holidays too. Thinking of taking them to a play centre tomorrow so I can have a cuppa and chill while they run round and play

Wow. I finally just threw up for the first time this pregnancy. I’m such a big baby. I truly feel for you’s that are sick on the regular! :cry:

Awww I feel for you, I hate being sick. Luckily I've only actually been sick a handful of times luckily I was nauseous constantly at one point.

Hopefully it doesn't become a regular thing for you xx

Loving the pregnancy announcement ideas we're trying to be creative but we are stumped.

@mrsmummy2 no the hospital were booked solidly. However that all is well on Wednesday. Just told to take it easy over the next few days until we know more. Easier said than done with two kids on school holidays too. Thinking of taking them to a play centre tomorrow so I can have a cuppa and chill while they run round and play

Oh no.. that's a shame. Im sure all will be well! Playcentre sounds like a good idea. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"