♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

I wanted to take a minute to update everyone. As you all know I was supposed to have a Scan Saturday To make sure or rule out twins. However I had started bleeding and had to go to the emergency Room Turns out that I have a Bleed behind the placenta. They put me on bed rest And there is only one fetus so definitely not twins. Has anyone Had a bleed In the 2nd trimester?

I wanted to take a minute to update everyone. As you all know I was supposed to have a Scan Saturday To make sure or rule out twins. However I had started bleeding and had to go to the emergency Room Turns out that I have a Bleed behind the placenta. They put me on bed rest And there is only one fetus so definitely not twins. Has anyone Had a bleed In the 2nd trimester?
Oh no.. sorry to hear this!! Big hugs. Did they say it was an SCH? My friend bled from 4 weeks til 17 with her daughter (she had an sch) and all was ok.
Did they say baby was ok? Hb good etc?
Hope it stops asap!!

Sorry to hear about the the bleed @babygirl21485 :hugs: I have a SCH and did with DS but have never experienced a bleed from it, although it is possible. Take it easy mama :flower:

Oh no.. sorry to hear this!! Big hugs. Did they say it was an SCH? My friend bled from 4 weeks til 17 with her daughter (she had an sch) and all was ok.
Did they say baby was ok? Hb good etc?
Hope it stops asap!!
They said baby is fine to this point. The doctor just put me on bedrest, and said they don't like it when it is in the 2nd trimester. I did not have it in the 1st trimester, so they are worried about it. It is an SCH.

They said baby is fine to this point. The doctor just put me on bedrest, and said they don't like it when it is in the 2nd trimester. I did not have it in the 1st trimester, so they are worried about it. It is an SCH.

Glad baby is doing ok. Hopefully all will be well! <3

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm almost 15 weeks now, holy cow! We have our 4D ultrasound tomorrow afternoon for the genders and our reveal will be on Sunday. Having the envelope hanging around will be such a tease but I think we can make it. I just hope both babies show us the goods tomorrow haha I'll get a disc with pictures on it so I'll be sure to post some in my journal - I'm hoping she can separate any potty shots into a different file so I can view the pictures before Sunday without ruining the surprise! I'll definitely ask her before we just go home and view them.

Anyway, just thought I'd check in and wish everyone else well!

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm almost 15 weeks now, holy cow! We have our 4D ultrasound tomorrow afternoon for the genders and our reveal will be on Sunday. Having the envelope hanging around will be such a tease but I think we can make it. I just hope both babies show us the goods tomorrow haha I'll get a disc with pictures on it so I'll be sure to post some in my journal - I'm hoping she can separate any potty shots into a different file so I can view the pictures before Sunday without ruining the surprise! I'll definitely ask her before we just go home and view them.

Anyway, just thought I'd check in and wish everyone else well!
Thats so exciting! I have another 2 weeks to go til my gender scan. Feel like I'm the last one to know in this group :haha:

Thats so exciting! I have another 2 weeks to go til my gender scan. Feel like I'm the last one to know in this group :haha:

Haha you aren’t the last... my scan isn’t scheduled until May 9 because I have to see the MFM and that was when they had an appt.... I’ll be almost 21 weeks!

Haha you aren’t the last... my scan isn’t scheduled until May 9 because I have to see the MFM and that was when they had an appt.... I’ll be almost 21 weeks!
Oh nooo! I bet that feels like a lifetime away :shock: hopefully it'll fly by!!

Oh nooo! I bet that feels like a lifetime away :shock: hopefully it'll fly by!!

Aww thanks. It’s awhile away but i don’t really care. I still haven’t told people I’m pregnant. I like the idea of a happy secret for awhile longer... (promised my hubby we could go public after the scan).

Aww thanks. It’s awhile away but i don’t really care. I still haven’t told people I’m pregnant. I like the idea of a happy secret for awhile longer... (promised my hubby we could go public after the scan).
Aww thats nice! A little secret thats just yours and hubbys! My mum kept telling us not to announce and keep it a secret for longer but i honestly couldnt .. i was wanting to shout it from the rooftops :haha:

Omg I cannot wait for the twins reveal!!! I think it’s so much more exciting because there are more possibilities of what the combination could be!

So sorry for the SCH babygirl! I know others have them and are just fine so I’m glad they’re putting you in bed rest!

TTC- I think it’s awesomw you have a secret with the world! Keeping it private!! So fun when u finally will announce and everyone will be shocked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->