♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

For me It’s hard to tell without seeing it in context (actual video)

Can you upload that ?

Hmmmm Idk i def see and it totally looks bout same size as baby’s head or body

Ahhhh can’t wait till your 3d scan lol

That's very interesting! It's definitely not unheard of to find twins later on - hopefully your 3D scan gives you clarity!

AFM - we had our MFM appt today and both babies by looks of the scan are low risk for abnormalities. Waiting on the bloodwork to confirm but he said he's not worried. I posted pics in my journal. 19 more days until the gender reveal!

That's very interesting! It's definitely not unheard of to find twins later on - hopefully your 3D scan gives you clarity!

AFM - we had our MFM appt today and both babies by looks of the scan are low risk for abnormalities. Waiting on the bloodwork to confirm but he said he's not worried. I posted pics in my journal. 19 more days until the gender reveal!
Awe how exciting. Thanks for looking. I will be shocked for real. Right now I just wonder if my mind is playing tricks.

Opinions on this image ladies. Is this umbilical cord? If not, What do you think it is?

20190320_072620.jpg 20190319_205705.jpg

Good luck on your next scan @babygirl21485 !!

AFM- I feel like I have been eating non stop!! And to be honest, I still feel like I’m going to throw up after the first few bites. But if I sit there, keep it down and stay still for a few minutes, I can go back for more!

I’m also pretty sure I had my first actual craving this week... a turkey, ranch and Swiss sandwich with hot peppers! I’ve had it twice this week already! Anyone have any cravings yet?

@BSelck24 Haha i feel like tbats been me too! I need to reign it in for sure.

I'm having to eat very plain foods... i had peri peri chicken and rice one day and a few days later i had super tomatoey pasta and meatballs and i had the WORST stomach cramps.. you know like then you get a stomach bug and those awful diarreah cramps? I had those. No diarreah though or sickness! Then it just went. Almost like the spiciness had irritated my stomach.
Safe to say i wont be eating ANYTHING spicy for the remainder of the pregnancy. Which is a shame because thats my favourite kind of food.

Ive craved roast dinners.. obsessed with gravy!!

Love the bumps ladies!! We’re doing a little photos shoot indoors today with my family so I will ha wbupdated pics soon... but here was my last from a few days ago!

3F8D28D3-A82C-4CED-A06B-E80D0FFBBE3E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"