♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Had my last growth scan today. Kind of bittersweet. Was going to attempt no epidural this time since I only got it 10-15 min before my son was born so it was barely effective…..he was 6 lbs 7 oz at birth - they measured her today at 6 lbs 10oz already!! :shock: Maybe I’ll be getting that epidural after all lol

After hospital headed to OB for nst/check up. Nst was great. They did the gbs swab and first cervix check. 1cm dilated and cervix already soft. I was honestly expecting to be at least 3 cm with all these braxton hicks :haha: Will have my first sweep on Dec 2nd at 38+5. I’ll have 3 attempts with sweeps before my due date when they’ll induce me. So hope bubs proves me right and comes early.

Caught a little smile today :cloud9:

916BCAA2-2B43-4FA2-9CF7-54628E6BC936.jpeg

Had my last growth scan today. Kind of bittersweet. Was going to attempt no epidural this time since I only got it 10-15 min before my son was born so it was barely effective…..he was 6 lbs 7 oz at birth - they measured her today at 6 lbs 10oz already!! :shock: Maybe I’ll be getting that epidural after all lol

After hospital headed to OB for nst/check up. Nst was great. They did the gbs swab and first cervix check. 1cm dilated and cervix already soft. I was honestly expecting to be at least 3 cm with all these braxton hicks :haha: Will have my first sweep on Dec 2nd at 38+5. I’ll have 3 attempts with sweeps before my due date when they’ll induce me. So hope bubs proves me right and comes early.

Caught a little smile today :cloud9:

View attachment 1103946

aww she’s so cute! Glad everything is going well. Hopefully she will come before then on her own! Fingers crossed. She looks snug as a bug

Thats great! @Mummyto293

@IsabellaJayne they settle into a pattern near the end of pregnancy just like a newborn, but if its worrying you get it checked out mama. You’ll never regret getting reassurance. :)

she started kicking up a storm after I wrote this so I left it and went to sleep. She’s just woken me up at 6am with some massive kicks / rolls :D. She has maybe changed her pattern of movement. It’s so anxious these last few weeks

Glad everyone is getting on ok now. @Skye75 how are you after the sweep?
Anyone else barely sleeping? My spd is so bad and I have to turn over every 15 mins or so. I slept upright in the chair last night but didn’t sleep much. I started having period pains last night but they haven’t come to anything just have a backache now.

I cant believe how close all of our due dates are!!
I had a growth scan at 35+1 and baby was estimated to be 6lb 7oz, all my bloods are currently normal and my protein levels are sitting at 20.2, they said they start to worry once it hits 30.
Consultant has said currently he's happy for me to go to 38 weeks unless anything changes drastically with my bp/ pre eclampsia etc, I have said I would like to try and go naturally this time, he said he would be happy for me to go to 39 weeks but nothing further so we will see x

Glad everyone is getting on ok now. @Skye75 how are you after the sweep?
Anyone else barely sleeping? My spd is so bad and I have to turn over every 15 mins or so. I slept upright in the chair last night but didn’t sleep much. I started having period pains last night but they haven’t come to anything just have a backache now.

yeah barely sleeping at all. I dread bedtime because my hips hurt so bad. No amount of pillows are helping. I’ve just accepted that until delivery there will be no more comfort haha!

I cant believe how close all of our due dates are!!
I had a growth scan at 35+1 and baby was estimated to be 6lb 7oz, all my bloods are currently normal and my protein levels are sitting at 20.2, they said they start to worry once it hits 30.
Consultant has said currently he's happy for me to go to 38 weeks unless anything changes drastically with my bp/ pre eclampsia etc, I have said I would like to try and go naturally this time, he said he would be happy for me to go to 39 weeks but nothing further so we will see x

glad to hear all is well! Hopefully you will go naturally before 39 weeks!

I wonder how much all our babies will weigh!
My other two were fairly small and this baby is weighing 6lbs at my last scan at 36+4 so I think if I go to 40 weeks they will be around the 8lb mark. But we will see … they were half a pound -10ozs off with my other 2!
I’ve packed an array of sizes for baby just incase x

I'm finding it rough to sleep, not because of spd (although that is annoying as ever) but carpal tunnel seems to get worse every day. No sooner have I turned over in bed than I need to do it again as one arm or other screams out in pain. Can hardly hold knife and fork to eat now either, have to keep taking breaks!
Lovely little smile she has there @Rach87!
I think this baby will be my smallest, at an estimated 5lb 13 Wednesday at 36 weeks, I'm not going beyond 38 really so can't see him gaining like 2 or more lbs before then lol. My others have been 7.10, 8.11 and 8.13 at 40+ weeks

I wonder how much all our babies will weigh!
My other two were fairly small and this baby is weighing 6lbs at my last scan at 36+4 so I think if I go to 40 weeks they will be around the 8lb mark. But we will see … they were half a pound -10ozs off with my other 2!
I’ve packed an array of sizes for baby just incase x

At my last scan they estimated 4lbs 6oz at 32+4. I’m delivering at 37+4 and they’ve estimated 7lbs 3oz which will be my biggest baby by a whole lb! My first baby was delivered at 37+4 and she weighed 6lbs 3oz so much bigger this time

My biggest has being 10lb and smallest 6lb15 so hopefully this one won't be as big!

Eek exciting everyone!

I have just lost some of my bloody show after a walk.. seems a bit early but I remember with my second I lost it maybe a week before so we will see might not mean anything. I’m also tired and have house work to do so could do with it arriving when I’m well rested and the house is spotless

I just had a scroll through as I’ve not been on in a while... so much to catch up on!

@aymz1983 sorry to hear about the blood pressure but it seems like they are taking good care of you.

@Skye75 Any news?

@Rach87 I’ve also been having loads of Braxton hicks. Usually I barely notice them. At my last appointment they told me my uterus was contracting, but I’m so used to it I didn’t even notice. Now I just notice them if they take my breath away, make me want to pee myself, or press baby hard into my ribs. Sometimes I feel like my uterus is half contracted for half the day.

I can’t believe how close everyone is now! Is anyone doing anything specific for labor prep? This will be my first baby and I probably won’t be able to have an epidural and I just don’t know what to expect from labor.

Eek exciting everyone!

I have just lost some of my bloody show after a walk.. seems a bit early but I remember with my second I lost it maybe a week before so we will see might not mean anything. I’m also tired and have house work to do so could do with it arriving when I’m well rested and the house is spotless

i lost mine a week ago. Never ever lost it before in other pregnancies. I mentioned it to my midwife on weds, she checked to see if baby was engaged and she isn’t so she didn’t seem concerned. She said it might regenerate. You’re further along than me though so could be your body getting ready. How exciting

Eek exciting everyone!

oh actually, I think I’ve got mucus plug and bloody show mixed up ](*,)
I lost my plug, not a show. Eeek even more exciting for you then

I've just lost a big blob of my plug, prob about 2/3fingers worth of it, I've being loosing small bits of it but nothing of this size, not thinking anything of it, I lost my bloody show with ds3 and I didn't go into labour.
Day assessment called me on the school run, I need to go on iron tablets as my hb level is 101, I've being feeling out of breathe for about 3 weeks and having random bouts of dizziness as well. The midwife has pre warned me that my bp will probably go higher once my levels are back to normal range as it can lower bp, which is annoying as my bp is currently sitting around 140ish/88ish on my medication. Time will tell i guess.

@xxmyheartxx oh wow! Were your other babies early? (Sorry if you mentioned before already - my preggo/fibro brain just cannot retain info) I know the plug can regenerate but that seems like a lot!

Gosh I cant believe we’re on baby watch in this group now!!!!

Baby watch. So exciting. @xxmyheartxx my HB was 107 and they’ve started me on iron tablets but I’m too scared to start them. I’ve been severely constipated to the point where I’ve bled everywhere and almost passed out and they’re notorious for bunging you up. Frightened to take them

Has anyone ever had their bp measured on their forearm? Midwife visit today, she measured top of arm as usual which was I think about 150/100 or thereabouts. She then tried it on my forearm which gave a much better reading of 138/90 I think. I had no idea forearm was an option?! I've had a quick Google and everything I've read makes it sound like forearm should be higher than upper arm. So not sure how to take that.
Protein has increased in urine as well, I don't know by how much, but it's a little bit more than a trace now she said.
Back to hospital Monday for more bloods then Tuesday (moved from Wednesday) for review/assessment.

Has anyone ever had their bp measured on their forearm? Midwife visit today, she measured top of arm as usual which was I think about 150/100 or thereabouts. She then tried it on my forearm which gave a much better reading of 138/90 I think. I had no idea forearm was an option?! I've had a quick Google and everything I've read makes it sound like forearm should be higher than upper arm. So not sure how to take that.
Protein has increased in urine as well, I don't know by how much, but it's a little bit more than a trace now she said.
Back to hospital Monday for more bloods then Tuesday (moved from Wednesday) for review/assessment.

yes we sometimes will take a BP anywhere we can get it, forearm, thigh, calf haha. Sounds like someone will be having a baby soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->