♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Been up on and off all night with period like cramps. There isn’t a clear start or stop to them or a peak, so I’m not sure if they’re contractions or not. They’re not too painful as I’ve been able to sleep most of the night and my periods are often painful enough to keep me up all night breathing through the pain.

hopefully this is the start of it for you. I’ve also been suffering with period cramping throughout the night and although I’m not convinced it’s the beginning of labour just yet I am at least sure it’s my body preparing things in there. Which is something!

Well I had my check today. Water hasn’t broken and not much progress. She said my cervix is shortened and softened (didn’t say how much), but I’m not really dilated. She said she could get a finger in, so I’m guessing like a stretchy .5cm only. My next appointment is the 10th at the hospital. If I haven’t progressed at all by then they want to induce. Hopefully I’ll go before that on my own! Happy not to be in labour now though because at some point last night baby flipped posterior again! I need to get her back into a good position today.

@Tasha36089 so happy hes better and home!!

@Mummyto293 doing well for sleep deprivation and being couped up bc of the cold weather. I think this one reset my hormones bc I feel so much better mentally - though it could just be that the 9months of pregnancy was atrocious and ended with covid so Im just relieved to be healthy again.

@erher that is such good news! Praying she continues to improve and heal. Hugs mama.

@Sarah Pearce congrats on that beautiful blondie bundle!

oooooooh @Teafor2 @kmpreston come on babies lets see some more cute newborn spam!!
Funny my OB’s nurse told me I “probably just peed myself” at 39w6d when I told her I felt a little pop and was leaking. DD was born 23 hours later. (But I would leak a little - then nothing for a long time, then a little more)

Sorry I've been a bit absent ladies!!
Hope everyone is doing well - I'm going to scroll through and read all I've missed now x

I am now covid positive. Had mild symptoms and negative tests since NYD so think I’m already day 6 which is hopefully the three jabs working. 4 days to due date so keeping everything crossed, particularly my legs, that she waits or is late

I am now covid positive. Had mild symptoms and negative tests since NYD so think I’m already day 6 which is hopefully the three jabs working. 4 days to due date so keeping everything crossed, particularly my legs, that she waits or is late
Ugh sorry to hear you got it too but glad it was mild! Are they going to put you on anticoagulants?

Ugh sorry to hear you got it too but glad it was mild! Are they going to put you on anticoagulants?

Yes but then told me to not take them if I felt like labour could start in the next 12 hours…I’ve felt like it could start in the next 10 mins all week. So I dunno what to do.

They arrive tomorrow so I’m going do a lateral flow test and see if I’m still positive and then address the blood thinners

Yes but then told me to not take them if I felt like labour could start in the next 12 hours…I’ve felt like it could start in the next 10 mins all week. So I dunno what to do.

They arrive tomorrow so I’m going do a lateral flow test and see if I’m still positive and then address the blood thinners
They also told me not to take them if I felt like I was going into labour. I called the maternity hospital here one night (I take it at 8 pm) because I was having a lot of pressure and general cramping but no contractions and I was worried about taking it. They said that because it’s a prophylactic dose it would be fine even if I ended up going into labour that night after I went to sleep. That made me feel a lot better. It’s also a contraindication for an epidural or spinal block within those 12 hours as well so it’s good to be aware of that.

@Teafor2 jumped on here hoping to hear baby news. Hope things really get starting soon.
I've had 6 babies all together. 2 with my ex that are now grown up. Nearly 16 and nearly 19.
And me and DH have 4. A 9 year old' 11 year old 2 year old and 4 month old Harley.

With my first I started getting contractions that felt a bit like braxton hicks at first but then after a few hours progressed to more painful and more regular. I woke about 1 am in a fair bit of pain and when I used the bathroom I had the bloody show.
My waters went just as we parked the car in the hospital carpark and it was like tipping a 2 litre bottle of water out.

With my 2nd I went 2 whole weeks over due and at 42 weeks I was induced.

With my 3rd I was just sat in bed watching TV and I heard this POP. Had no idea what it was.
I strated cramping and was getting up constantly to pee. I kept noticing my panty liner was damp and had to keep changing it. Still didn't twig lol.
Then my contractions really kicked in and I had the bloody show.
When I got to the hospital they said the pop was my waters and I was slowly trickling.

I was induced with my last 3.
But just goes to show labour can be different.

I really hope u go b4 ure induction.
Good luck hon.

@kmpreston
Oh no not u as well. Goodness I really hope and pray u will be ok and only have mild symptoms. Hopefully labour holds off untill u are better.
So sorry u have caught it.
There's another lady I think in the Feb group that has it too. She kept testing negative and then I think tested positive on the 5th day.
How are you feeling hon?

@Rach87
How's u hon. So glad ure feeling good mentally. I got a bit low after a few weeks of giving birth but pretty sure it was down to the mini pill I was on.
Feeling fine now.

@Skye75
Awwww lovely photos hon. It goes so fast doesn't it.

Still stalking you @Teafor2! So glad you’re feeling better

@kmpreston ooh I hope you’re at the end of the virus. How stressful! Fx baby stays in there a bit longer

@Skye75 loved seeing pics of your baby x

Still no baby! I’ve been trying all the induction things but she still seems quite comfy. Honestly it took us so long to get pregnant, then I had two miscarriages, then all this bleeding early in this pregnancy despite being on progesterone, and with all that together I never really believed I would make it to my due date. I have to give my body more credit for what a good job it’s done!

Still no baby! I’ve been trying all the induction things but she still seems quite comfy. Honestly it took us so long to get pregnant, then I had two miscarriages, then all this bleeding early in this pregnancy despite being on progesterone, and with all that together I never really believed I would make it to my due date. I have to give my body more credit for what a good job it’s done!

I keep saying that to myself! But also don’t want to go over by much! My little girl was born at 40+5 and I think i can cope til then but my word I’m so uncomfortable. My main hope is to go spontaneously though so need to be patient

Totally staying ladies. Sorry these babies are keeping u waiting especially u @Teafor2 hope u go soon.

I keep saying that to myself! But also don’t want to go over by much! My little girl was born at 40+5 and I think i can cope til then but my word I’m so uncomfortable. My main hope is to go spontaneously though so need to be patient

Hopefully you won't go too far over this time too hon.
I went 2 weeks over with my 2nd baby and man that sucked. I was absolutely huge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->