♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

my HCG blood work finally came in this afternoon! I am 4 weeks and 2 days today, my HCG results are 302 and my progesterone is 40+. I'm really happy that the numbers are so good! I am also a bit nervous that it could be twins! They want me to repeat my BW this Wednesday! Please keep everything crossed for me!

Here are my IC’s from this morning, I’m all out of FRER’s so just IC’s today!

182879B6-9286-49F9-9F5D-506EE37638A4.jpeg

Last edited:
Had my scan. Ugh had to wait an hour for a 3 min appt. my nerves were so shot once I saw everything was good I just shut down, couldnt even get excited and now Im exhausted from being so anxious lol. Anywho, baby bean is perfectly spot on, yoke sac is perfectly round and saw a perfect little fluttering heartbeat. And......ONLY ONE BABY! I think that was part of my anxiety - I really thought it was twins - Ive never been this nauseous this early. And my lines were sooooo dark early on. Next is my booking in appt in 1 month, hubby is allowed to come to that one but thats it. Gahhh the wait is going to drag.

Really wish she wouldve printed a pic without the dotted lines fully covering baby lol but oh well. Here he/she is!! (The little balloon above the top of measuring area is the yolk sac)

8619416F-E275-4E17-B5EE-4A9AA519DB74.jpeg

Hi everyone!
Is it weird that I have no symptoms? My scan is scheduled for 5/3. These next two weeks are going to drag. Welcome to all the new ladies!

Hello! No, it is not weird that you don't have any symptoms! Everyone is different and has a different pregnancy experience! My symptoms are usually pretty mild for the most part! Just consider yourself lucky! I have some friends that are so nauseous that they have to take medication because they can't keep any food or liquids down! One of my friends had to be hospitalized from dehydration and she had kidney damage! Thankfully she ended up being okay! Just look at the bright side and try to enjoy your pregnancy!

Had my scan. Ugh had to wait an hour for a 3 min appt. my nerves were so shot once I saw everything was good I just shut down, couldnt even get excited and now Im exhausted from being so anxious lol. Anywho, baby bean is perfectly spot on, yoke sac is perfectly round and saw a perfect little fluttering heartbeat. And......ONLY ONE BABY! I think that was part of my anxiety - I really thought it was twins - Ive never been this nauseous this early. And my lines were sooooo dark early on. Next is my booking in appt in 1 month, hubby is allowed to come to that one but thats it. Gahhh the wait is going to drag.

Really wish she wouldve printed a pic without the dotted lines fully covering baby lol but oh well. Here he/she is!! (The little balloon above the top of measuring area is the yolk sac)

!

Amazing scan!!!!! Great news!!!! Congrats again!

View attachment 1097525
Sorry you had to wait so long! That’s terrible for your nerves. I had the same thing about one baby. My tech showed me the baby and said “ok, one baby, strong heartbeat”... and then I realized I was getting emotional because I was also really worried about having twins! Because for 2.5 seconds I thought oh I want twin boys... and then regretted that thought immediately and was worried about twins! I realized how relieved I was when she said just one!! Anyways congrats xx

View attachment 1097525

Great picture, so happy you got to be reassured with one and that everything is ok!

Hi everyone!
Is it weird that I have no symptoms? My scan is scheduled for 5/3. These next two weeks are going to drag. Welcome to all the new ladies!

Not weird at all! I have mild symptoms I guess, I have some tiredness but nothing *too* bad apart from the occasional day when I can sleep all day lol. Sore boobs but that's about it, I'm going to enjoy this for as long as I can ha

Thanks ladies! Im sure after Ive had an ounce of rest my emotions can reset and the excitement will kick back in!

@erher with my dd I didnt have a single symptom until 6 weeks. Had 3 days of nausea and 1 week of utter exhaustion then I was fine and nothing else. Never have sore boobs in pregnancy. With my son and this one (pleeeease be a boy) ive had lots and lots of nausea. Never been sick thank goodness but have a constant feeling of blahhhh ughhh.

Thanks ladies! Im sure after Ive had an ounce of rest my emotions can reset and the excitement will kick back in!

@erher with my dd I didnt have a single symptom until 6 weeks. Had 3 days of nausea and 1 week of utter exhaustion then I was fine and nothing else. Never have sore boobs in pregnancy. With my son and this one (pleeeease be a boy) ive had lots and lots of nausea. Never been sick thank goodness but have a constant feeling of blahhhh ughhh.

So wonderful to see your scan photo! It makes things feel so much more real, I can hardly wait. I’m really hoping for a girl.

Well if anyone was considering doing the sneekpeak gender at home test its $20 off today. My hubby is indulging me for taking such good care of him this week :haha: you can order it through amazon too for the same price $59 today only.

Well if anyone was considering doing the sneekpeak gender at home test its $20 off today. My hubby is indulging me for taking such good care of him this week :haha: you can order it through amazon too for the same price $59 today only.
I was thinking about it haha. Have you tried it before?

I havent. The reviews are pretty good though. It’ll be a splurge but fun. Last time we were able to find out gender at our 15 week scan at maternal fetal medicine(high risk clinic) but she said not to hold her to it if she was wrong since he was still little. Lol But confirmed boy at the 20 week scan. He was proud to show his bits at both scans LOL

The same. I had to tell my mum today because I was at hers and felt so sick. Also absolutely exhausted. How are you feeling? @Skye75

@Tasha36089 I am still super sick. Haven't even been able to hold down water today it sucks! Not sure how on earth I'm going to be able to hold down one litre of water tomorrow for my scan.

@Rach87 awesome scan pic. Bet you're feeling pretty relieved!!
For me to do the sneakpeek test it's like $150 because of being in Australia.. and I've seen sooooooo many bad reviews but I think I'll end up still doing it anyway lol

@Tasha36089 I am still super sick. Haven't even been able to hold down water today it sucks! Not sure how on earth I'm going to be able to hold down one litre of water tomorrow for my scan.

@Rach87 awesome scan pic. Bet you're feeling pretty relieved!!
For me to do the sneakpeek test it's like $150 because of being in Australia.. and I've seen sooooooo many bad reviews but I think I'll end up still doing it anyway lol
So my friend who is a pediatric nurse said they actually can do with about 500 mls but they say 1L so people will for sure get 500mls lol... for mine I drank Gatorade because it was the only thing that could stay down, water wouldn’t!

@Skye75 have you tried really icy cold water. That’s about the only was I get water down these days. Not even fridge cold but literally melting off the ice cold.

@Skye75 hope you managed to keep something down today and good luck for your scan.
@Rach87 lovely scan pic, so glad everything’s going well.

Loving all the scan pics and appointments! Good luck to everyone :)

i feel so far behind lol the downside of testing early and getting a line starting at 8dpo is i‘ve known for what feels like already ages and time goes so slow and i‘m not even 4 weeks! Will be tomorrow though.

i‘ll call my OB friday to make sure AF really really doesn‘t show and i hope i can get an early scan for when i‘m 6/7 weeks.
But in Germany a law has passed that from Jan 1st 2021 it‘s illegal to have any scans that are not medically necessary. It has to do with radiation protection but it reeeaally sucks and I don‘t want to have to wait until the official first tri screening at 10-12 weeks.. ah well i‘ll see what my OBs office will say on friday.

@Skye75 have you tried really icy cold water. That’s about the only was I get water down these days. Not even fridge cold but literally melting off the ice cold.

@Reiko_ctu well that's good to know lol! Hopefully I'm feeling better tomorrow, today has been so so bad.
Yep that's the only thing I have a chance to keep down! Ugh so bad.

@Tasha36089 nope. It's 3pm now and I haven't kept a thing down. So crap

Hello ladies

EDD 31st December
Can not believe this is our 4th baby to be due in December LOL! Although always late, if my EDD is right-ish (cycle was slightly different this last month) more likely to be January.

I can not wrap my head around the fact that i feel "fine" and i have zero signs unlike my others.

I'm not testing no more, 17dpo, 3 hour hold :cloud9:
I've spoken to the community midwife just, I'm in the diary and will call once I've had my scan in 2 weeks before my booking in appointment. They offered me an early scan at epu which I would rather avoid as lots of bad memories, especially after my ectopic.

View attachment 1097409

View attachment 1097408

Hey, just looking at your tag is this baby #6 for you?
This will be our 5th, feeling better overwhelmed by it all and other peoples comments.
Whats it like having 5?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"