♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Just had my scan and all is well so far. All in the right place and we saw a heartbeat. Measuring a little behind at 5+6 so maybe my dates are a bit off but he did say it’s so hard at this point to get accurate measurements.
View attachment 1097474

Ahhh that's great you got to see the heartbeat and everything is ok. It could well be that you 'catch up' again with dates at 12 weeks :) How exciting!

I'm 4w5d today and I think I'm done testing. I feel like im writing it down to try to convince myself. Only problem is my blood work isn't for another 2 weeks almost. And my dating scan s week after that. Everything seems like such a loooooong wait lol

@wannabeprego great dark lines! Ha yes Im a poasa too, those were my last tests though haha.

@Tasha36089 ooooh I cant wait to see babys heartbeat, that hd to be sooo reassuring. I never trust the measurements at this point, theyre sooo small a millimeter difference is huge in their computer system. When is your next scan?

@wannabeprego great dark lines! Ha yes Im a poasa too, those were my last tests though haha.

@Tasha36089 ooooh I cant wait to see babys heartbeat, that hd to be sooo reassuring. I never trust the measurements at this point, theyre sooo small a millimeter difference is huge in their computer system. When is your next scan?
Yes I think the same. I haven’t got one booked yet. NHS scan will be around 12weeks I’m thinking of booking another private one for 9/10 weeks.

@Skye75 ugh isnt that the case?! You feel like crap and wish it would go away, then when it does you want it back. Lol early pregnancy really is the worst!

Hi Ladies!

I am 11DPO today and what started as a super squinter at 8dpo turned into a nice bfp!

73754FB4-BA39-4BF0-8717-5AA014BA7741.jpeg

So according to my O date my due date will be December 29. Christmas baby? New Years Baby? Everything is possible with a due date like that haha

i‘m from germany, have a 4 year old daughter and can‘t wait to tell the rest of the world but we‘re waiting. So fingers crossed first tri passes fast!

Hi Ladies!

I am 11DPO today and what started as a super squinter at 8dpo turned into a nice bfp!

View attachment 1097476

So according to my O date my due date will be December 29. Christmas baby? New Years Baby? Everything is possible with a due date like that haha

i‘m from germany, have a 4 year old daughter and can‘t wait to tell the rest of the world but we‘re waiting. So fingers crossed first tri passes fast!
Congrats and welcome :)

Hi Ladies!

View attachment 1097476

Congrats and welcome!

Just had my scan and all is well so far. All in the right place and we saw a heartbeat. Measuring a little behind at 5+6 so maybe my dates are a bit off but he did say it’s so hard at this point to get accurate measurements.
View attachment 1097474

@Skye75 ugh isnt that the case?! You feel like crap and wish it would go away, then when it does you want it back. Lol early pregnancy really is the worst!

Hi Ladies!

View attachment 1097476

Lovely scan pictures @Tasha36089 bet you're feeling better now you've seen baby's heartbeat!

@Rach87 yep always the way!! Feeling a bit average this morning so that makes me a little happier lol!! When do you have your scan?

@cupcake. Congratulations and welcome :D My first baby was due on the 31st December, he wasn't born until the 9th January aha.

Ahh well it is Monday here. Scan day on Wednesday finally... wish I could just skip today and tomorrow and just hurry up and get it over and done with!!

@Skye75 so weird still Sunday here lol. My scan is Tuesday! So excited, but I know once I get there I’ll be a nervous wreck. My kicked up nausea today and hook effect yesterday has me somewhat confident it’ll be a good little beany in there.

Oooook well all this time I was thinking my test was Tuesday....just got a reminder from my calendar - its tomorrow!!! :shock:

I am 12 days past transfer today! My lines are still nice and dark! My dark brown spotting is still continuing but it remains very light. It seems to be slowing down some. Tomorrow I got for BW to check my HCG and progesterone levels! I’m 4 weeks today! I’m really excited and anxious about what the results will be! I think good since my tests look good! Please keep your fingers crossed for me girls!

I had my first really intense spell of nauseous yesterday when I was out with my daughter at an airplane museum. It had been a while since I last ate something and I started dry heaving and gagging! Luckily I had some snacks and water in my purse. I went off to the side and slid my mask off just long enough to eat some snacks snd drink water. Thankfully I felt better once I ate! That wasn’t fun! I’m glad I didn’t throw up! I need to eat small meals through the day or else it makes me nauseous! The airplane museum is entirely outside so there was lots of space to spread out from everyone. Due to covid they have shut down the inside of the museum.

Here are today’s tests with FMU. I included my progression with my FRER’s.

View attachment 1097464 View attachment 1097465 View attachment 1097466 View attachment 1097467

Beautiful progression my lovely

View attachment 1097474

Awww little tiny beanie hello.
So glad scan went well hon. Maybe u ovulated a bit later than u first thought that wud set u back a few days.
Glad everything is looking good. Definitely book a privet scan for 10 weeks it's amazing how much they change and grow and at 10 weeks they look like a baby just huge head lol.

Good luck @Rach87!

I'm feeling a bit crampy and it's stressing me out big time

Cramping and lower backache is normol in very early pregnancy hon try not too worry.
Easier said then done I know.
Probably just things stretching. Good luck at ure scan hon. Hope it goes brilliantly.

Hi Ladies!

View attachment 1097476

Congratulations great lines hon for 11dpo.

Oooook well all this time I was thinking my test was Tuesday....just got a reminder from my calendar - its tomorrow!!! :shock:

Good luck

Hi Ladies!

View attachment 1097476

Great lines! Congrats! H&H 9 months to you!!!

The sickness is becoming debilitating! I don’t know how everyone else is feeling!

The sickness is becoming debilitating! I don’t know how everyone else is feeling!
The same. I had to tell my mum today because I was at hers and felt so sick. Also absolutely exhausted. How are you feeling? @Skye75

Beautiful progression my lovely

Awww little tiny beanie hello.
So glad scan went well hon. Maybe u ovulated a bit later than u first thought that wud set u back a few days.
Glad everything is looking good. Definitely book a privet scan for 10 weeks it's amazing how much they change and grow and at 10 weeks they look like a baby just huge head lol.

Cramping and lower backache is normol in very early pregnancy hon try not too worry.
Easier said then done I know.
Probably just things stretching. Good luck at ure scan hon. Hope it goes brilliantly.

Congratulations great lines hon for 11dpo.

Good luck

Thank you! I hope that your week is off to a great start so far!

Hi everyone!
Is it weird that I have no symptoms? My scan is scheduled for 5/3. These next two weeks are going to drag. Welcome to all the new ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->