♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Hey, just looking at your tag is this baby #6 for you?
This will be our 5th, feeling better overwhelmed by it all and other peoples comments.
Whats it like having 5?
This will also be my 5th, mine are all between 11and 14 though now so a bit older and I have an 11 year old stepdaughter too.

How are you feeling? Big shock for us.
Mine are 13,11,6 & 5.

I’m so scared doing it all again, I thought I was done. But then I met met new partner and things changed. We had two miscarriages before this pregnancy so anixiety is through the roof. Just need to get through first trimester and then I think I’ll be happier. What about you?

I’m so scared doing it all again, I thought I was done. But then I met met new partner and things changed. We had two miscarriages before this pregnancy so anixiety is through the roof. Just need to get through first trimester and then I think I’ll be happier. What about you?

I am sorry to hear that, wishing you a smooth sailing through the 1st trimester.
We were 99% sure we were done, totally been caught off guard here. If i am able too, i don't plan on telling or announcing this to anyone other than those who need to know. I am really going to struggle with peoples opinions on this time, already know OH parents views on us having anymore. They made their views clear after #3 and always gone on about him getting the snip done - so uncomfortable when they keep bringing that one up.

I love having a big family, my eldest will be 13 in August and my youngest will be 2 in October, tbh soon as we had 3 it's made not much difference :haha: we have a 9 seater van now which made car journeys alot more bearable!
I've only told my hubby, sister and best friend, I imagine we will get some stupid comments when people realise but we had them with number 4 and 5.
It's nice to see some more larger families.
Congratulations xx

I love having a big family, my eldest will be 13 in August and my youngest will be 2 in October, tbh soon as we had 3 it's made not much difference :haha: we have a 9 seater van now which made car journeys alot more bearable!
I've only told my hubby, sister and best friend, I imagine we will get some stupid comments when people realise but we had them with number 4 and 5.
It's nice to see some more larger families.
Congratulations xx

Yeah we had comments when i was pregnant with #4 i have found as i have got older its been harder to take you would think it would be easier.
I literally just bought a new car the day before i found out haha thankfully it isn't smaller though. My kids are tall and we were running out of space so i have upgraded to a larger 7 seater instead.

Thanks for replying and congratulations too :)

I get the comments all the time. I had the others young too so that didn’t help I suppose. To be honest I don’t really care what people think anymore. I used to but I don’t let it bother me anymore, just find some smart remark to come back with.

I get the comments all the time. I had the others young too so that didn’t help I suppose. To be honest I don’t really care what people think anymore. I used to but I don’t let it bother me anymore, just find some smart remark to come back with.

Same here, i was pregnant with my first at 17.
Have you had any nausea yet?

Yes me too. Yeah quite bad actually. I don’t remember it being this bad this early before lol

Comments dont bother me in the slightest, my mother in law said a few sly comments last time, I said as soon she starts providing for the kids she can have her say :haha: she soon shut up!
I feel like I've being pregnant ages, downside of finding out early!
I've started to feel slightly rough but it doesnt normally kick in til 6/7 weeks for me.
Back to work tonight for 3 nights so just having a lazy day before I pick up kids from school/childminders at 3 x

@cupcake. ultrasound isn’t radiation, weird they would outlaw them. Is it just x-rays they banned?

Last edited:
Welcome @MummyToAmberx !

Jealous of all the big families. I always wanted a huge family but my health threw that one out the window. Happy to have my two and thrilled for this bitty! Cant wait to announce to my kids - theyre going to be over the moon!

@cupcake. ultrasound isn’t radiation, weird they would outlaw them. If it just set x-rays they banned?

radiation is probably the wrong word but i‘m not sure about the right one in english.
It is part of a new set of laws regarding radiation safety in many other health fields and i think it‘s moreso geared towards private practices doing 3D and 4D scans as the amount of ultrasound i think is the right word, needed for that is so much higher and also it bans the sale of those at home ultrasound/doppler machines that have been popping up.
But technically as far as i read it also means there are no ultrasounds other than the three that are mandatory. Unless mom‘s or baby‘s health indicates that more are needed obviously.

I‘m not sure though if the doctors are actually following it or if some find ways around it or something.

The way the law is explained is a bit confusing i‘m sorry. But it‘s because apparently while there isn‘t any studies or evidence that extended exposure to ultrasound harms the baby, there is also no real studies or evidence that it doesnt.

and yeah, having a short ultrasound to look for the heartbeat is probably not a big deal, but those private really long appointments with 3D/4D scanning just so „see the baby“ may have more of an impact. Anyways i do hope that maybe a quick scan somewhere between 6 and 8 weeks might be possible.

@MummyToAmberx just had a nosey on your profile. Are you from Wolverhampton? Just down the road from me

I use to live in wolves for 8yrs, i moved in aug 2019. I haven't been on this account since i had my boy in 2015.
I lived in low hill/bushbury area.

Welcome @MummyToAmberx !

Jealous of all the big families. I always wanted a huge family but my health threw that one out the window. Happy to have my two and thrilled for this bitty! Cant wait to announce to my kids - theyre going to be over the moon!

Thank you :)

Congratulations to you

I use to live in wolves for 8yrs, i moved in aug 2019. I haven't been on this account since i had my boy in 2015.
I lived in low hill/bushbury area.

Thank you :)

Congratulations to you
Ooh ok not too far then, I’m in Stourbridge

Last edited:
Called the doctors and they’ve prescribed me some anti sickness tablets! I don’t know how I’m going to cope for much longer feeling like this especially as I know it’s going to get worse. It’s a struggle!

Called the doctors and they’ve prescribed me some anti sickness tablets! I don’t know how I’m going to cope for much longer feeling like this especially as I know it’s going to get worse. It’s a struggle!

What ones did you get? I had cyclizine with my HG pregnancy, they took up to 2 weeks before they helped me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->