♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Called the doctors and they’ve prescribed me some anti sickness tablets! I don’t know how I’m going to cope for much longer feeling like this especially as I know it’s going to get worse. It’s a struggle!
I’m debating doing the same but then I know I’ll be panicking about my symptoms lol. Inhave my booking apt with the midwife on Friday so will chat to her. Hope you feel better soon.

@Skye75 any update? How was the scan? Hope your sickness eased off a little for today

@Rach87
Lovely scan pic of ure little bean hon. So sorry about the long wait tho.
I had a bit of a wait when I had my first scan. I had bleeding the day b4 and then all that waiting my nerves were shot.
Why do they do that to us lol.
So glad it all went well. When is ure next scan?

@Skye75
Hope ure scan went well hon

Who was it that asked about symptoms? I know someone did and I'm just hear to say please don't worry.
I had no symptoms with this one untill I was 6 weeks and even then they were mild and some days I wud feel normol and worry. Then a few days later the symptoms came back but then they came and went.
They got more consistent around 8 weeks, after i had my 8+1 week scan that's when I started really feeling sick and sore boobs.

I was so worried because with my last 2 pregnancies I had symptoms even B4 I got my BFP.

I actually thought I wasn't pregnant with this one because of lack of symptoms, but the tests proved otherwise.

Congratulations to the new ladies wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months.

@Skye75 any update? How was the scan? Hope your sickness eased off a little for today

No scan yet, it's currently 6.50am, scan is at 11.30 :) other half has the day off work today so is getting to come. I'm super over the top nervous everything isn't going to be perfect. Oh well at least only a few more hours to worry (I hope)

No scan yet, it's currently 6.50am, scan is at 11.30 :) other half has the day off work today so is getting to come. I'm super over the top nervous everything isn't going to be perfect. Oh well at least only a few more hours to worry (I hope)

Good luck hon. Gosh I always forget about the time differences all over the world.
It's 02:19 am here in England UK now.
I think ure scan will be perfect.
U got this hon <3

7pm here @Skye75 ! Hoping I can stay awake long enough to see your update haha. But I doubt it - my exhausted butt is passed out by 11/12pm.

@Suggerhoney next scan is 10w4d on May 19th. So. Far. Away. :brat:

Ahhh man. Hopefully the time will go by quickly.
When I booked my gender scan I booked it at 12+6 weeks and u can't have a gender scan here untill 16 weeks at the earliest and even tho it was 3 weeks and 1 day away it actually came around so quickly. I was sat at my neighbours house and I was like oh my gosh my gender scan is on Saturday and I cudnt believe it had been 2 and a bit weeks of waiting. I was so surprised how fast it came around.
Hopefully the next 3 weeks will go by just as quickly so I can get the 20 week Anomaly scan out the way. I always get so anxious for the very first scan then the dating and then the Anomaly scan. I know I'm gonna be a nervous wreck tinged with excitement b4 it. I think its just because its such a important scan and they check everything. Like the heart and kidneys and brain and all that sort of stuff.
So nerve wracking.

But when I get that out the way and providing all is good I know I will feel alot better.
I will be having growth scans at 24 28 32 and 36 weeks but i always enjoy those ones.
We are thinking of booking a privet 4D bonding scan at 30 weeks as I've never had one b4.

Anyway hon I hope the next one comes around quickly ure gonna be so amazed at that scan because they actually look like babies at 10 weeks and there moving and stuff.
I had one at 10+3 and it was lovely.

Yay gorgeous baby @Skye75 ! Glad the scan went well when do you get your next scan?

@Skye75 I know you're quite unwell and I don't want to add any burden but I think theres are a couple mamas missing from the front page :) Sorry to bother I just want as many mamas in here as possible lol In my dd due date group in 2015 we had over 100 ladies for just one month! Its crazy how quiet it is around here now :(

I'll try and update today @Rach87
Yeah B&B is way quieter than it used to be.

Not sure have to ring today and book my 12 week scan. We have a gender scan booked for 5th June though.

My BW results are finally in!

HCG is 757.1

progesterone is holding steady at 40+

This is great news because the HCG numbers have more than doubled! My HCG was 302 on Monday.

My next US and BW will be next Wednesday for the 5 week one snd they will have me repeat it the following Wednesday again at 6 weeks again!

I’m anxious to find out how many babies are baking in there!!!

All of my tests looked great this morning and the FRER test line was darker then the control line.

D84105A5-AF9A-4F90-BD48-9A9D08F39984.jpeg CD67D276-FAD9-4558-A4EF-9BB4448EB750.jpeg 6B161123-52E0-4B46-9B73-6CFA9BF4DDA3.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->